Housecall Pro

Sorteren op

Malcolm
Malcolm

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

HouseCall Pro is Simply Stunning!

Beoordeeld op 16-5-2017

Pluspunten

I have worked in the corporate software industry for more than 30 years. Most recently I worked at a major software supplier with big name major accounts with more than 30,000 licenses for some of their customers. My role involved all aspects of customer service, including corporate demos, involvement in the sale process and post-implementation customer service.

The reason I started this review with that information is that I am actually blown away by the similarities between how HouseCall Pro treats it's customers in comparison.

My business is just starting out with only a handful of employees but from day one my engagement with HouseCall Pro has been astonishing - in a very good way - with me receiving as much care and attention as I have been used to giving to my own customers in the past! The initial contact tried to understand the key points that I was looking for in the software before setting up a one-on-one meeting where those key points were shown to me in a live demo.

The software itself is actually perfect for my business. The learning curve was a little different to what I expected but the support has been absolutely first class. The online help is excellent, but the online support chat window is phenomenal. The folks in support not only know their stuff, they respond quickly, help with the questions I have, and have a laugh along the way. What actually prompted this review was a more recent phone call to the support team. I had to leave the call before they answered. Totally unprompted, within 5 minutes, they had called me back to see how they could help. Now, THAT was impressive.

I completed a lot of research prior to deciding to invest in HouseCall Pro. I made the right decision, without question, when I moved forward with HouseCall Pro.

I highly recommend this product.

Chad
  • Sector: Fabricage van elektrische/elektronische producten

Love this software

Beoordeeld op 30-7-2021

Love it. Used it before and got my new employer to use it because how great it is.

Pluspunten

Had almost all the features of much more expensive products I have used in the past.

Minpunten

Wish it showed side by side pricing of discounts to show savings on a line by line basis, rather than just at the bottom.

Redenen om voor Housecall Pro te kiezen

Started me own company and ran for a year and a half. Closed it due to a move. But previous to that, used Service Titan with an old job. Liked it, but way to expensive. So I tried HCP and loved it. Now convinced my new boss to use it because how great it is.

Redenen om over te stappen op Housecall Pro

Price and featured. I had wants and needs. This had all the needs and most of the wants
Paul

Marginally useful for scheduling

Beoordeeld op 5-9-2019

Extremely disappointing. Huge mistake for us.

Extremely disappointing. Huge mistake for us.

Pluspunten

HCP is marginally useful for scheduling.

Minpunten

1) No way to document when a client accepts your proposal, which means No CONTRACT. Even if your customer accepts your estimate, you have no documentation of such. This, of course, means that you do not have a contract with the customer, and you have no hope of being paid for the work you did. Kind of a huge problem.
2) Inability to control alerts and messages to customers. It's either ON or OFF -Customers receive annoying alerts every single day you're on the job -at least a half-hour before you begin work...so like 6:30 every morning...Or, no alerts at all. That's your only choice
3) Every interaction with Customer Support ends with "No you're not able to do that, but we'll forward this to our engineering team." Every single interaction. All of them end like this. Nothing is ever resolved -at least in our experience.
4) The product development team keeps churning out more and more features to charge for -when the infrastructure of what they've already built is woefully lacking in usability.
5) When a job takes more than one day to complete, there's an option to add what they call a Segment. You can add as many segments as you like for multiple-day jobs, but each successive segment is blank. So if you want your crews to know what their scope of work is -or if you want them to have access to the attachments you added -you have to re-attach and resubmit your scope of work for every single segment you add.
6) I could go on and on -but I think my time would be better spent

Antwoord van Housecall Pro

We would love it if you would reach out to the chat team and ask for a call to go over the features. It looks like we just need to go over them in better detail so you can get the most from them. We'd be happy to help you better utilize our software!

Every time a customer approves or declines an estimate it shows up on the estimate details page.

Customers can only receive 5 types of automated notifications:
1. When a job or estimate is scheduled.
2. When you press the "on my way" button
3. When you press the "finish" button
4. When payment is made (they receive a receipt via email)
5. Any re-marketing emails or postcards that you (manually) set up

You control the daily "on my way" and "finish" messages (you do not have to press them).

When you create a new segment try "Copy to new segment" and all attachments will carry over.

Lastly, our chat team forwards feature requests to development so they can be considered for work. It's the best path to being worked on.

Anthony

Housecall Pro Pros & Cons

Beoordeeld op 23-1-2021

I am very happy with it. I came from Wintac. I was with Wintac for about 25 years and made the switch to Housecall Pro and it has helped me with things Wintac was not capable of helping me with, like my online presence, getting more reviews, tracking how long employees take at jobs, etc.

Pluspunten

Very easy to use, the user interface is clear, has mobile app, has desktop app, the company listens to its users and make updates to the software pretty quick. Has open API to a lot of 3rd party software and is open to having more. work orders are great

Minpunten

Still building new features that are very important to have but not there yet, some important features are there but seems like not a lot of time was put into those features where more time might have been put in other less important features. Reporting does not dig deep enough. service agreements need work

Redenen om voor Housecall Pro te kiezen

They were not updating the remote ability to the software. The actual desktop version of this software was GREAT but it stayed behind and let everyone else take over. It was very unfortunate. Than fieldedge took over and they basically are converting all their wintac users to fieldedge users. so basically wintac seems like its going under while being absorbed by fieldedge.

Redenen om over te stappen op Housecall Pro

Service Fusion - the set up was horrible, the support from the team didnt know any answers to my questions so i just assume it was going to be hell in the future. Service Titan - too expensive for a company my size. ThermoGrid - Price was high and the software had way too many steps to create a job from a call (correctly) to have proper reporting later on in the future. Also, the line items looks like an excel spreadsheet, wasnt too crazy about that.
Ryan

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Housecall Pro changed my life!

Beoordeeld op 9-7-2020

My overall experience with Housecall Pro has been fantastic. Even more so since I upgraded to the XL

Pluspunten

Having the ability to track time, movement, KPI's, reviews, payments, scheduling etc is so powerful!

Minpunten

There are some things that yhe other juggernauts in the industry have that this software doesn't but I am confident they will get there, and I'm happy to have gotten in at basicalky the ground floor.

Service Fusion

Redenen om voor Housecall Pro te kiezen

Software only did a fraction of what I needed it to.

Redenen om over te stappen op Housecall Pro

I chose Housecall Pro over these others amongst many things, customer service, price point, responsiveness, and that HCP is constantly working to get better.
Tim

Credit Card Disputes Won but money being withheld

Beoordeeld op 9-4-2024

Pluspunten

At this point nothing. I do not like any company or person withholding money that belongs to me.

Minpunten

After winning credit card disputes Housecall Pro took it upon themselves to withhold depositing my funds which total over 4,000 dollars. They are withholding my money and could would not provide a reason when I started recording the call. They told me to contact there legal department. Funny thing is the record all calls. Best to find a company that actually wants you to succeed.

Jacob

Housecall Pro Rocks

Beoordeeld op 8-7-2020

The best part about Housecall Pro is the fact that we have all of our information for the entire business in one spot. It is one stop shop. It also integrates with Quickbooks Online, so we do not have to mess with transferring everything every time. It automatically does it for us. The customer service is also great, as they are quick to find an answer if they cannot fix it right away. I would highly recommend this company and software.

Pluspunten

This software brings our entire company together. It helps us with all the scheduling needs that we have, and definitely helps keep all of your information together in one spot. You can also access this from your mobile devices too which is huge! We wouldn't be where we are today in our company if it wasn't for Housecall Pro.

Minpunten

There are a few features missing, that could make some delegations a little easier, but after while, when they hear from a bunch of people that they want this option added, they will add and integrate it to the software.

Redenen om voor Housecall Pro te kiezen

Housecall Pro had a lot more options for us, and it was very centered around our line of work. The previous software was very generic, and did not offer everything that we were wanting.

Verizon Connect

Redenen om over te stappen op Housecall Pro

The pricing for ServiceTitan was unreasonably high. Some of the products were great, and could be very useful, but after seeing other reviews, and looking at the actual price we would be paying per year, was incredibly high, and we would not be able to comfortably afford that!
Taylor

Great functionality!

Beoordeeld op 30-6-2020

Housecall Pro was so easy to setup and has been a breeze to use ever since. I've has a wonderful experience with the program and don't feel the need to seek further programming. Housecall was definitely the right choice for our company.

Pluspunten

The best thing about this program is the simplicity. It takes no time to figure out how to learn something new with this program. The customer support is great to work with and can figure most things out rather quickly. It's is so nice having such a great program with all the essentials built in one.

Minpunten

There isn't much to not like. The program is always updating features. They always takes suggestions, which is nice. If you'd like to see something, it's usually there within a few months.

ServiceTitan en FieldEdge

Redenen om voor Housecall Pro te kiezen

Quicken is very basic. There isn't any scheduling software involve and that made it very hard to operate. We switch to Housecall Pro to gain the ease of time management.

Quicken

Redenen om over te stappen op Housecall Pro

Housecall Pro was the best fit, for the best price. All other companies seemed as if you were getting less for more money.
Lisa

User friendly

Beoordeeld op 1-5-2020

We are a small family business we specialize in full Plumbing & HVAC services. We came across House Call Pro from another vendor who visited our home , at the time we were looking into going automated, prior we were all manual. We called other vendors however their prices were very high. I called House call Pro the monthly price was very reasonable and it was perfect for our needs. We are very happy with the software and its made our life so much easier. Honestly we look back now and cant believe we were manual!!! When I do have a question customer service is quick to respond . We also feel this software made our company look much more professional, our customers receive a confirmation when in route and we are able to take payments and email receipts as well as estimates immediately. We definitely recommend House Call Pro!!

Pluspunten

This software is very user friendly, without any training most of our team was able to dive right in and start using the software immediately . I love the fact that we can schedule, take payments view our customers history and overall have the ability to use every function of the software whether your in the office or out if the field. We can send internal messages to our staff as well as our customers. This software shows our overall earnings, tracks invoices that our outstanding and honestly allows our company to run smoothly and efficiently.

Minpunten

In the beginning for some reason if I had to go back and close out a job and back date it, the software would not allow me to choose the appropriate date, however this has been fixed and I haven't had any recent problems with this particular issue.

tonya

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

An important appendage of our growing company

Beoordeeld op 20-4-2020

As we are going I find that Housecall pro is growing with our company. Just when I think that we might have outgrown the features poof there they are. It's like they are reading our minds! I enjoy the ease of communicating with the customers and follow up with postcards.

Pluspunten

The equipment tracking feature for each customer has simplified life both for the inside staff and the techs. Now that we have the service agreement options, the tech's have an easier time tracking the details of the services. It has helped with our inside sales to be more consistent with customers' maintenance and generating more income.

Minpunten

As we are going and figuring out our growing pains, I have come to realize that it would great to have a system to track inventory as our techs use it with each customer in live time. This type of feature would help with repurchasing and tracking lost inventory.

Jaime

Plumbing Dispatch Friendly

Beoordeeld op 20-8-2019

Pluspunten

I no longer have to fill out work orders or contantly update customers with arrival times and scheduling. The app does it for us! It's saved me a lot of time so I can focus on other aspects of our business and has pleased our customers greatly! It's showing from the increase of reviews! The ability to link to Google and QBO are two of the best features as well as the time I save on the phone with customers playing call tag, etc. In plumbing, we are able to edit the blocks of time for unexpected repairs that come up and prevent overbooking and add segments for ongoing WIP jobs. HCP has made my work streamlined from the start!

Minpunten

There are a few features I wish that are available but that doesn't mean they won't be in the near future with their hard working support team. A subtotal line is desperately needed. I wish I got emails when my customers do so I can quickly reference what and when I sent it. Segment options for estimates would be nice since at this point you can only select one of multiple estimates. A drop down list of customers when searching for one would save me some time. Some customers have difficult spelling of names so to be able to type the first and second letter and have it bring up the customer list would be a huge help without having to press enter.

QuickBooks Online

Redenen om voor Housecall Pro te kiezen

Certain things I will still use QBO for such as estimates for subtotal lines. The main reason was due to electronic work orders, scheduling and notifications. The review link is a MAJOR plus!

QuickBooks Online
Roger
  • Sector: Fabricage van elektrische/elektronische producten

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Gets easier to use and better everyday. Support from the company is amazing, they are alway...

Beoordeeld op 30-8-2019

HCP is giving me time to market and feels like a partner or mentor to our continued growth and success.

Pluspunten

Ease of setup. Kind and patient support team. Did I say patient? After our office manager retired, we were able to implement HCP and within weeks realized that we no longer needed an office manager! It was tough to change my ways after doing “what worked” for the first 28 years, but these last two years with HCP have really helped us grow and I spend about 15 hours/week less sitting at a desk. Our crews like having the power to create estimates and quote work and extras. The payment portal speeds up collections. The software is constantly improving. We are a completely paperless company now, save for permit applications and such. It is so easy to schedule out days, weeks, a month. Drag and drop to move appointments. Creating/changing unit prices is so easy.

Minpunten

Making changes to estimates or invoices to a customer puts you back to the dashboard, which is distracting if you are handling multiple invoices for a property management company for instance. A work around is to open each one in a new window on the desktop. We use the desktop site in the field since the mobile site will not rotate on our iPads and we have keyboard cases. The dashboard shows outstanding invoices when you log on, but you cannot click on them individually to review. No integration with QB desktop, though I may be the only person who has that problem.

Ben

HCP listens

Beoordeeld op 20-9-2019

We enjoy using HCP. There the best we've used by far, and we've used camelot and servicemonster. The Mastermind was helpful and we get the feeling they overall care and are out there to make us better. Our clients rave about the omw's and finishes communication. I love texting through the app (although I wish you could see/use that from the desktop). It simply makes us look more professional and it usually works... which is more than I can say about other services.

Pluspunten

I like that a conference call was set up with me to discuss a major issue I had with billing multiple contact/dept clients. They listened to my concerns and within 2 hours made a change to the software they we now utilize on a weekly basis.

Minpunten

There's still a few buttons that need to be accessible a little easier. For instance, the client search has too many steps to be the single most used button. (that's why we have hcp is to keep track of our clients info etc. (too many un-needed steps). You've made me click the client page, then I have to select the search bar... which happens to be on the opposite end of the screen. Either have the search bar auto fill (start curser there) so we can click client, and then start typing the clients name, or (my preference) add the search bar to the header and have it accessible from every page.

2nd biggest fix requested: I really wish we would get a notification similar to when a invoice doesn't connect with QBO properly for when our text and emails don't go through to the client. We love the software so much that we use the omw, finish tabs as well as sending estimates via email... and it's frustrating hearing the client didn't receive the notification only to then learn we had a missing letter or wrong digit etc. that we could have caught initially. It makes the client feel like we've forgotten them when they are expecting the notification and we do our part, but they don't receive it.... and we don't know that it didn't get completed.

Jason

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Housecall Pro - ALMOST the best home services software on the market

Beoordeeld op 15-11-2019

Initially very good upon onboarding. As soon as we were up and running we were asked to join a few other programs they offered which were beneficial to us and due to the initial
low price we were happy to add these on.

As far as functionality, the system is great for home services companies with features like "on my way" texting and emails as well as processing for payments and online booking.

Implementation by the company was our issue. The features were great but many were buggy and did not work well together.

Pluspunten

Housecall Pro has a robust amount of features in an affordable package.
The main interface is fairly easy to use
Dedicated online fan base on Facebook that is a ton of help

Minpunten

No official support phone line from the company. They utilize a chat bubble on their website for support and have little to no way of escalating a problem to speak with someone.

The implementation of new features comes fast and furious. The features are not always perfected before implementation and are buggy

Antwoord van Housecall Pro

Thanks for your loyalty and the 4-star review, Jason. We are constantly making improvements to the platform and launching new features. Our chat bubble is able to handle many of our customer's questions, but we have recently launched some packages that come with dedicated phone support for those who prefer that. Please take a look and let us know if you would be interested in one!

Michelle

Amazing!

Beoordeeld op 20-2-2020

With HCP we are able to streamline invoicing & dispatching. We are also able to provide valuable information to our clients that we could not do before. We increased efficiency by 45% within the first 30 days of using HCP.

Pluspunten

Setting up our company was very easy and quick. Invoicing and dispatching jobs is detailed and easy to do. Creating price lists is the best feature, it eliminates questions often asked by staff on how to price something. We were able to create several price lists to accommodate contracted clients, residential and sub contractor pricing as well. Purchasing HCP software was the best decision we have made for business solutions. We are able to track labor, costs, payroll, invoicing, dispatching, we can see the location of technicians in the field also. You have the ability to track them in live time. The best feature the technicians like is the ability to take pictures within the app and add directly to specific work orders.

Customer service is exceptional and responds quickly(depending on the time of day). In most cases you can find the answer you're looking for via the FAQ section. This feature is available on the desktop and mobile formats making it easy for technicians in the field to find an answer themselves without having to call into the office for information. Running reports are simple as well.

Minpunten

Our least favorite items within the app is not being able to select which permissions you want employees to be able to see. Meaning the tech can see revenue on jobs etc.

There is a 2day lag on deposits. The processing fees for a CC is inline with other merchants currently available.

Square Point of Sale en Microsoft Excel

Redenen om over te stappen op Housecall Pro

HCP offered everything we needed and features we didn't know we needed.
Joe

Worst Business Software I have ever used

Beoordeeld op 27-7-2021

Horrible, expensive and a waste of time

Horrible, expensive and a waste of time

Nothing. It's horrible software
All the functions sound great and useful but software straight does not function. Super glitchy and saved invoices just disappear. Customer service told me I manually deleted missing item that I did not delete and offered no solution to thousands of dollars of missing billable work

Everything. It's horrible software

ServiceTitan en Jobber

Redenen om voor Housecall Pro te kiezen

Soho is great and house all sucks

Zoho Desk

Redenen om over te stappen op Housecall Pro

Better features. (But none of them actually work)
md
  • Sector: Informatietechnologie en -diensten
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 201-500 werknemers

Beoordeeld op 26-1-2023

I Preferred that Housecall Pro seasoned came with a huge range of commercial enterprise management dashboards that have been uncluttered and easy to use. I am so thrilled that the gadget collected a huge variety of scheduling, dispatching, tracking, and reporting talents, amongst many others, right into a significant vicinity

Pluspunten

Online invoicing is very impressive part for me as well as the management dashboard has bunch of features that really time savings.

Minpunten

Mobile application is not so impressive, and customer service should have been done more efficient way

Redenen om voor Housecall Pro te kiezen

Housecall Pro has user friendly feature that is very convenient to use and much more reliable.

Service Fusion

Redenen om over te stappen op Housecall Pro

serviceTitan was the second choice for me but i think this one was over priced than the Houscall Pro

Antwoord van Housecall Pro

Hi md, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a kind review. We really appreciate your rating and value you greatly as a Housecall Pro. Pro Advocate Team

Kellie

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 3.0 /10

Lacks signature capture on estimates; cannot be used as primary estimating software

Beoordeeld op 26-3-2019

This app definitely helped us stay organized. We have used it for several years but realize that it does not provide the features we for estimating. Now we have to figure out how to transfer all of our information stored in this app to another program and teach our employees a new system.

In hindsight, we should have chosen a different software for estimating.

Pluspunten

This software will organize your business. It can be used as a work order system to keep track of customers, invoices, scheduling, and incorporates into quickbooks!

It is relatively easy to use, even for non tech people. Nice features that help you keep track of when jobs are start, end, and are paid out. It will send automatic reminders to customers about upcoming jobs.

Minpunten

It cannot be used as an estimating software because it does not make an agreement between the contractor and the customer. This is the current process...the customer hits "accept" on the contractor's estimate but there is no agreement sent to either party. Also as a contractor, you do not know who accepted your estimate because the software does not capture a signature from the person "clicking accept." Basically, as a contractor if anything goes wrong on a job you do not have a signed agreement with to enforce. You must use a supplemental software with signature capture in order to have an agreement.

There are a few features the app currently does provide.
- A customer can sign off on the work that was preformed stating that it was completed.
- There is also an activity feed page that shows the time and date the customer "accepted" the proposal. However, none of this will do you any good if you do not have a contract illustrating the name/date/amount agreed to between the other party.

Our employees always had issues uploading pictures to estimates and jobs.

James

Beoordeeld op 7-4-2020

Great, I am where I am today mainly because of their system, I wouldn't have been able to manage things like I do today without them.

Pluspunten

I love how its evolved over the past 2 years, it has grown as I have. Their team is on point and very intuitive to its customer's needs. I started using the software for the simple reason someone had reached out to me to help them build one, and after a few months of using their software I realized how difficult it would be to do along with my business, I even at one point looked at leaving and did so. I thought I found the answer to my problem with Fusion something, I started to pay them and continued using HCP until I felt comfortable with the new system and rolling it out with my team. After about 2 months I realized they were not on the same level or page as HCP. like I said I never stopped using them luckily, it would have costed me more time and more money if I had. They have been amazing for 2 years and plan on sticking with them as long as they plan on taking my money. They have an amazing Facebook group that has helped me in many situations amazing Pros from all over with wonderful insight.

Minpunten

they will make mistakes as we all do, no one is perfect. I've made so many in the short time I've been in business and I'm not dealing with the volume of people as they do. So I try to keep that in mind when one does come up. Their team really is amazing, I can't say anything bad about them.

Wendy

Housecall Pro IS the BEST Platform for Businesses

Beoordeeld op 19-5-2020

By utilizing Housecall Pro platform, we are much more organized in our processes from Technicians, Customers and Training. Our revenue increased more than 25% in the first year and nearly 30 in the second.
The hands on support from the very top echelon of upper management is unfounded. Nowhere else have we experienced first hand the level of support from all of Housecall Pro's teams from the top COO to the IT Technicians who continually improve the platform.

Pluspunten

My most favorite part of this software is the people that back it up. Software is software, it's the people who make the difference.
All of the Housecall Pro teams are some of the most amazing people in this world.
The software is very user friendly with many features being created to meet the demands and needs of the trades that use. The continuous upgrades to the platform, features and 3rd party extensions that make the user experience more customizable for the intended users.
Always pushing the boundaries of excellence.

Minpunten

The accounting side of things for the money transmitted to the bank. Sometimes there are glitches that cause problems within the money deposited transmissions and the tax rate causes errors that are not always an easy fix. The work around to fix the errors caused more work for me by having to go into my quickbooks to change a tax rate then reinstate it to the original rate. Oye' vei ?

Christine

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Great Application for the Money

Beoordeeld op 21-11-2020

Overall I am pretty satisfied.

Overall I am pretty satisfied.

Pluspunten

Easy integration, new features being added fairly quickly, love that they work with third party applications that help our business grow and features that benefit our customers such as the Consumer Financing, especially since the COVID hit. Their customer service is great, there is always someone willing to help me when I get in a jam and need help quickly. The software is easy to use and learn. There are features that can be added along the way as your business grows to help the company to continue to grow. I am waiting to see what new features they will add next.

Minpunten

Would like to see more consumer financing options for people with lower credit scores though. I would like to see the ability to add a middle name in the customer information section of the app. I have trouble when I have more than one customer with the same first and last name. Also, there is an issue where you only have the option of homeowner and business, but nothing for tenant. Not to mention that sometimes we have to bill the tenant and the the owner and vise versa. There is also and issue when you send the invoice over to QuickBooks and you have an invoice being sent to the owner but the tenant CST info was used to schedule the estimate and the job, it wants to put the tenants name in the Billing information section of the invoice instead of the sending or jobsite section of the invoice. I have to manually change the information before emailing or printing out the invoice in QuickBooks.

Geverifieerde reviewer

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 2.0 /10

good for very small business les than 5 employees

Beoordeeld op 17-11-2022

Better than using paper. Scheduling is best feature and better than other tools in the market (as it exists today). Contracting, invoicing, estimating, are only for a very small company. Editing is almost impossible.Changes are made with no advance knowledge. The data importing team (material list and customer list) are wonderful. Interface to quickbooks is not closed loop and is a mess.

Pluspunten

HCP has a good scheduling function as it is easy to see a week and move resources around easily. It needs a rolling week versus a static Monday to Friday that is currently deployed. The current scheduling feature is HCP's best feature. Hopefully they will not change it and emulate other software firms that have absolutely poor scheduling functions

Minpunten

Impossible to use HCP to create contracts that are legally binding. Must use docuSign or another application. Invoicing cannot be customized. It is line items based and cannot be summarized. You cannot customize messaging, and invoices end up being most frustrating for customers on big multiday jobs. You cannot create and save your invoice letters. Integration with Quickbooks is a daily challenge, search function is truly a problem with the new release, there is no logic to how jobs and estimates are stored in hcp, hcp calls "jobs" invoices. Imagine getting an hcp "invoice" before the job has even started very confusing to customers and employees until you get used to it. this is for a tiny business or for a team who has no software experience.

Antwoord van Housecall Pro

Hi there, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review, your feedback is very valuable to us. We would love the opportunity to speak with you to learn more about your experience. If you're open to discussing further, please send us an email at [email protected] - Thank you again.

Rebekah
  • Sector: Consumentendiensten

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Combined most of my programs into one

Beoordeeld op 12-12-2017

We are a commercial cleaning business and have been in business for almost 20 years. For the last few years we have been transitioning from paper to digital. We have multiple employees, that are private contractors. They work at several locations. Each location has it's own pricing. Most times any additional services or charges added to a job are reported back with in a day or two.
We were using a paper calendar for on the go access, that was then copied to a shared online calendar. That information was entered into an invoicing program and invoices were emailed via a private email account. The process from work ordered to invoice sent could take up to a week depending on when our employees got back with information about the job.

Going into this next year we decided to try an "all in one" program. Housecall Pro so far has been great! It has most of the features we need. I love the app feature that comes with this program. It pings the employee when a job is assigned. Reminds them of upcoming work, gives directions to the location and lets them add details, pictures, or services to that job on site.

My workload has been cut significantly, allowing me to get to other administrative demands finished that usually get pushed into my weekend. Having the calendar, employee assignment, clients, services, and invoicing all in one place is amazing.
I've had to make some adjustments and "tricks", since it is a basic program. But nothing enough that's made it difficult to use.

Overall it has taken a good amount of stress and transition from our plate.

For single users to a company with multiple employees, this program can do a lot for you.

Pluspunten

Convenience, combines most of your business programs into one easy to use program
Customer Service, with offices on both coasts I am able to get in contact with customer service within 10 minutes.
Accessibility, I can access the program from any computer with internet connection or use my phone via the app.
Faster Reporting, employees out on the job can add details, services, or new jobs on sight.
Cuts out bridges between programs and communication, I can enter in a job on the program, assign my employee and it's sent to whomever I need it to be sent to (employee or client) saves me from having to enter it onto either a paper calendar, or a shared calendar, and then notifying the employee of the job and then waiting on a report that they have completed the work.
No contract - you can do monthly, half year or annual commitments

Minpunten

Limited customization, I have to incorporate my own item code to personalize my clients services. The invoices are also limited on what can be changed/added
Only completed jobs can be searched. There's no search or sort option for each client. So I have to scroll through jobs. Once a client accumulates work it can be a hassle to scroll though pages of information.
Confirmation emails, because the invoices are sent though the program. I don't receive confirmation emails. It only show what has been sent.

Cameron
  • Sector: Consumentendiensten
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: Zelfstandig ondernemer

Long time User Review!!! Love this App and Company

Beoordeeld op 9-6-2017

Pluspunten

I have been a user since House Call Pro went national with their service. I don't have anything but good things about the company itself and the app/software!

First, the app is for the phone works flawlessly and has improved so much since I first started. (aka awesome development and customer service team behind the app).

The latest feature that I love is the employee time tracking feature! They can clock in and out right in the app! and the report for that is simple and user-friendly! I have 1 employee and looking to add another and this solves that huge time tracking issue I was having because they listen to their pros.

Now that doesn't cover what my customers have said to me about how they like all the notifications and email reminders and text alerts and so on and so on. This adds so much value to my company. Communication with customers is I think #1 in service based business' and House Call Pro knocks it out of the park!

Also great customer service. Great development speed. They are always getting feedback from their pros and using that to put the more requested features to the top of their development roadmap. I love that and have seen it over and over again the past 1.5 years or so I have been using the app.

Minpunten

Cons? I would have to say no Ipad native app. However, they have made changes to the web portal so it is touch screen friendly and you can still use the mobile app as well just zoomed in. But the web portal through the browser on my iPad works well, I just know it would be snappier as a dedicated app. BUT I also know adding another version of the app would slow overall development of new features as a whole so I am understanding.

Sean
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: Zelfstandig ondernemer

Couldn't survive without Housecall Pro

Beoordeeld op 25-5-2019

Housecall Pro streamlines my entire customer interaction. The software maintains my customer database, and my customer history. Housecall Pro handles all my scheduling. Housecall Pro sends reminder emails to my customers and makes it easy to notify my customers as to my location on the day of service. Housecall Pro handles my invoices and makes it easy to collect payment. After the work is complete, Housecall Pro sends follow-up emails to my customers to help maintain customer loyalty. Housecall Pro also integrates with Quickbooks making my bookkeeping a breeze. Housecall Pro makes owning a business so easy!

Pluspunten

I LOVE this software! It does absolutely everything for me and makes it so easy for me to run the behind the scenes part of my business. Housecall Pro is super easy to use, the app interface is very clean, and it totally streamlines my interaction with the customer from their first phone call, through to the completion of the job, and beyond. Housecall Pro makes every part of my carpet cleaning business so much more efficient.

Minpunten

I wish that the user had greater control in customizing messages that are sent to their customers. For instance, Housecall Pro sends a text and an email asking for a Google review and a review on Housecall Pro when the work is complete, but I have little control over the content/message of that communication. Another example is that I have little control over the content of the "On My Way", or the "Job Finished" texts that get sent to my customers on the day of their appointments. I would love to be able to send more personalized messages to my customers, so that they seem less generic and bland.