Housecall Pro

Sorteren op

Ryan
  • Sector: Vastgoed

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Great software that has really helped us take our remediation business to the next level.

Beoordeeld op 16-6-2022

HousecallPro has helped us take our business to the next level and makes dispatching, estimating, and bookkeeping much easier. I've used other competitive products in the past, but nothing has come close to the features of HousecallPro.

Pluspunten

Price list flexibility, automated emails, estimate approvals and invoicing, and dispatching to make sure everyone's on the same page.

Minpunten

The automated emails should absolutely be tied to job tags, but because they're tied to customer tags, we have to add and remove them vigilantly if we have repeat customers with multiple properties or different service needs.

I wish the estimate approval process was more of an eSignature process as opposed to any party just clicking a button.

Antwoord van Housecall Pro Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Hi Ryan, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a kind review. We really appreciate your rating and value you greatly as a Housecall Pro. Pro Advocate Team

Dorina

All in one software

Beoordeeld op 17-10-2022

Pluspunten

I like the fact that it's versatile, and you are able to do so much within the system.

Minpunten

Changing over from QuickBooks is still a process and trying to figure out the ins and out on the accounting part.

Antwoord van Housecall Pro Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Hi Dorina, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a kind review. We really appreciate your rating and value you greatly as a Housecall Pro. Pro Advocate Team

Shaniece
  • Sector: Milieudiensten
  • Dagelijks Gratis proef lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 6.0 /10

Just not for me

Beoordeeld op 22-11-2022

Pluspunten

It made it easier to find leads for my company.

Minpunten

There's not enough leads available for a new company

Antwoord van Housecall Pro Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Hi Shaniece, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review, your feedback is very valuable to us. We would love the opportunity to speak with you to learn more about your experience. If you're open to discussing further, please send us an email at [email protected] - Thank you again.

Andrew
  • Sector: Automotive
  • Wekelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 3.0 /10

Houscall pro is the way to go

Beoordeeld op 21-11-2022

I like them I recommend them for some and others it's just not for them

Pluspunten

Operator friendly easy to use great customer support

Minpunten

The ever bugging sales reps LOL I think I got at least five or six calls from them a week at one point

Antwoord van Housecall Pro Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Hi Andrew, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review, your feedback is very valuable to us. We would love the opportunity to speak with you to learn more about your experience. If you're open to discussing further, please send us an email at [email protected] - Thank you again.

Vertika
  • Sector: Medische apparatuur
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 201-500 werknemers
  • Dagelijks Gratis proef lang gebruikt

Functionality smooth

Beoordeeld op 24-12-2022

Pluspunten

It's a great app for field related activities and services. It helps alot for managing daily task

Minpunten

No cons as such till date, perfect and too good

Antwoord van Housecall Pro Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Hi Vertika, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a kind review. We really appreciate your rating and value you greatly as a Housecall Pro. Pro Advocate Team

Sam
  • Sector: Fabricage van elektrische/elektronische producten
  • Dagelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

Great value

Beoordeeld op 29-12-2022

Pluspunten

I like how house call pro makes it easy to stay organized.

Minpunten

Can’t use the mobile app like the website.

Ivan
  • Sector: Computersoftware
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 11-50 werknemers

Easy to deploy

Beoordeeld op 23-12-2022

I use the tool for service ordering and billing because it is cheap

Pluspunten

The software is easy to deploy, and customer support team makes sure that you are worked on well on time when you contact them

Minpunten

Have never found any issue with this tool, may be when I get one, will update my review and leave my opinion

Antwoord van Housecall Pro Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Hi Ivan, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a kind review. We really appreciate your rating and value you greatly as a Housecall Pro. Pro Advocate Team

Robinah
  • Sector: Nutsbedrijven
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 51-200 werknemers

Appointment software

Beoordeeld op 27-12-2022

I use the tool for online booking and appointment management

Pluspunten

Software is so easy to use for managing online booking and appointments, it is easy and cost friendly

Minpunten

Software has limited integrations with my payment providers but besides that, the software is easy

Antwoord van Housecall Pro Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Hi Robinah, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a kind review. We really appreciate your rating and value you greatly as a Housecall Pro. Pro Advocate Team

Katie
  • Sector: Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche
  • Maandelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Great for small businesses

Beoordeeld op 20-11-2022

Pluspunten

This software communicates with Quickbooks. It's easy to communicate with employees and create schedules.

Minpunten

The cost. It has lots of features and is pretty easy to use but you have to pay for additional users of the software. There are cheaper options.

Antwoord van Housecall Pro Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Hi Katie, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a kind review. We really appreciate your rating and value you greatly as a Housecall Pro. Pro Advocate Team

Tatyanna
  • Sector: Kleding en mode
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 10.000+ werknemers
  • Maandelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 5.0 /10

Perfect outline

Beoordeeld op 8-12-2022

Easy to use, I booked a couple services I couldn't be happier.

Pluspunten

The profit is very easy to use. It's very useful.

Minpunten

Everything worked very fine. Thank you for the services. I did have a couple issues logging in but everything worked out fine.

Antwoord van Housecall Pro Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Hi Tatyanna, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review, your feedback is very valuable to us. We would love the opportunity to speak with you to learn more about your experience. If you're open to discussing further, please send us an email at [email protected] - Thank you again.

Michelle
  • Sector: Facilitaire diensten
  • Dagelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

Amazing!

Beoordeeld op 20-2-2020

With HCP we are able to streamline invoicing & dispatching. We are also able to provide valuable information to our clients that we could not do before. We increased efficiency by 45% within the first 30 days of using HCP.

Pluspunten

Setting up our company was very easy and quick. Invoicing and dispatching jobs is detailed and easy to do. Creating price lists is the best feature, it eliminates questions often asked by staff on how to price something. We were able to create several price lists to accommodate contracted clients, residential and sub contractor pricing as well. Purchasing HCP software was the best decision we have made for business solutions. We are able to track labor, costs, payroll, invoicing, dispatching, we can see the location of technicians in the field also. You have the ability to track them in live time. The best feature the technicians like is the ability to take pictures within the app and add directly to specific work orders.

Customer service is exceptional and responds quickly(depending on the time of day). In most cases you can find the answer you're looking for via the FAQ section. This feature is available on the desktop and mobile formats making it easy for technicians in the field to find an answer themselves without having to call into the office for information. Running reports are simple as well.

Minpunten

Our least favorite items within the app is not being able to select which permissions you want employees to be able to see. Meaning the tech can see revenue on jobs etc.

There is a 2day lag on deposits. The processing fees for a CC is inline with other merchants currently available.

Square Point of Sale en Microsoft Excel

Redenen om over te stappen op Housecall Pro

HCP offered everything we needed and features we didn't know we needed.
Wayne
  • Sector: Consumentendiensten

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

The best service management software for small to medium service companies.

Beoordeeld op 1-5-2019

Pluspunten

Housecall pro was designed with the most important things to be successful in business in mind. They are constantly improving the software, and have estabilshed a community that you can tap into to become a better business. They listen to their users and are proactive. And the mobile version works great!
I have Housecall pro fully integrated with Quickbooks Online, offer integrated online booking, offer service agreements, and impress customers with the automated texts and emails. I originally spent I don't know how many hours looking for the right software, trying to figure out what they all actually did, and tried several different programs. I even switched to another software after using Housecall for a year because I thought they were not going to develop their service agreement capabilities, but that

Minpunten

Over the past two years, there have been several issues for which I have needed to use a work around, but most of those issues have been, or are being addressed. Currently the most inconvenient issue is a somewhat clunky estimate process, and the inability to create multi-option estimates from the mobile app, but they are working to solve that issue.

Kickserv en FieldEdge

Redenen om over te stappen op Housecall Pro

Housecall pro worked better for me and their customer service and online community is exceptional.
Rayanne

EXCELLENT

Beoordeeld op 28-8-2020

Pluspunten

HCP is very easy to use and a very intuitive layout. When we tried ProjX360 and D-Tools SI, there was a HUGE initial setup required and a HUGE learning curve to figure out how to use the programs. Not HCP. Easy to use from Day 1 and it's quick and easy for new employees to learn.
One of the best things is the customer service. It's top notch. They always solve the problem, even if they have to go research and get back to me the next day (and they actually DO get back to me). They also make it easy to contact them with a button on the bottom right of the screen. Other softwares I have to scour the internet trying to find out how to contact customer service.

Minpunten

Would like to see more integrations and there are little things I would change here and there, but I know that's hard to do since the software covers so many different industries. A better way to pull reports would be especially good.

Nathan
  • Dagelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Very good quality software for extremely reasonable price.

Beoordeeld op 22-3-2020

A most pleasant surprise that I never planned on having. Now it's hard to imagine not having it for a tool. Progressive changes and additions evolve the software frequently. But user interaction is fairly simple to learn. The capabilities to help with a companies growth and customer experience are immense and always getting better.

Pluspunten

A software service I just stumbled upon through a distributors app. Had no plan to sign up at all. I wanted the free gift for completion of a demo. It has helped in ways that I never thought would be a need for my business. My clients appreciate the messaging/reminder of services plus real time updates to arrival. All paperless invoicing saves on overhead. Highly professional looking invoices that provide my customers an itemized description of their service. Customers open an invoice and click the pay link or can pay by credit card reader with standard rates or lower. Easily links to quickbooks. And then automated thank you emails with requests for reviews.

Minpunten

I find it difficult to link my reviews across all platforms available to my customers. Having nearly 100 reviews with a perfect 5 star rating and well written reviews about my services provided, if new potential customers can't see them across other platforms is somewhat useless.

Procore

Redenen om over te stappen op Housecall Pro

Less expensive and seemed geared more towards HVAC with some pre packaged industry specific templates.
Jacob
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 11-50 werknemers
  • Dagelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

Housecall Pro Rocks

Beoordeeld op 8-7-2020

The best part about Housecall Pro is the fact that we have all of our information for the entire business in one spot. It is one stop shop. It also integrates with Quickbooks Online, so we do not have to mess with transferring everything every time. It automatically does it for us. The customer service is also great, as they are quick to find an answer if they cannot fix it right away. I would highly recommend this company and software.

Pluspunten

This software brings our entire company together. It helps us with all the scheduling needs that we have, and definitely helps keep all of your information together in one spot. You can also access this from your mobile devices too which is huge! We wouldn't be where we are today in our company if it wasn't for Housecall Pro.

Minpunten

There are a few features missing, that could make some delegations a little easier, but after while, when they hear from a bunch of people that they want this option added, they will add and integrate it to the software.

ServiceTitan

Redenen om voor Housecall Pro te kiezen

Housecall Pro had a lot more options for us, and it was very centered around our line of work. The previous software was very generic, and did not offer everything that we were wanting.

Verizon Connect

Redenen om over te stappen op Housecall Pro

The pricing for ServiceTitan was unreasonably high. Some of the products were great, and could be very useful, but after seeing other reviews, and looking at the actual price we would be paying per year, was incredibly high, and we would not be able to comfortably afford that!
Skye
  • Sector: Horeca

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

This software is a game changer

Beoordeeld op 23-5-2021

Pluspunten

Our customers love the communication. Our staff love how easy it is to use the app. It sets us miles ahead of our competition and gives us that sharp professional look we strive to bring our customers on the job. The fact that it communicates with our Quickbooks software makes the accounting end simple and saves a tremendous amount of time.

Minpunten

At this point, there isn't anything I don't like about HCP! I am a happy customer!

Jobber en ZenMaid

Redenen om voor Housecall Pro te kiezen

ServiceTitan was too complicated for our team.

ServiceTitan

Redenen om over te stappen op Housecall Pro

Easy to use. Focused on customer service. Price was acceptable.
Ben

Possibly the best CRM

Beoordeeld op 7-4-2020

I have been very happy with my experience since implementing Housecall Pro. I would like to see a few more features, but it has been ever evolving so I’m sure I will see those in the near future.

Pluspunten

Ease of use and navigation. Features that are offered to compliment it.

Minpunten

Could use a few more options. It is easy to use from a phone but I would like pictures attached to the price list items to make it easier to navigate on the phone .

Service Fusion

Redenen om voor Housecall Pro te kiezen

Better functionality and larger platform.

Square Point of Sale

Redenen om over te stappen op Housecall Pro

Service Fusion was overly complicated to onboard. I didn’t have 40+ hrs I could dedicate just to implementing a new crm.
Kenneth

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

FSM, CRM and Appointment Scheduler - All in one!

Beoordeeld op 13-1-2016

For 18 months we were looking for a software that could do three things:

1. Manage our customer database (CRM)
2. Schedule appointments and send automatic reminders to customers
3. Assign and dispatch employees to jobs (Field Service Management)

It seemed every software was designed to do one, MAYBE TWO, of these things, but no software could do all three. Then we found HouseCall Pro. It seemed almost too good to be true, but HouseCall does it all for us. We haven't looked back.

1. App for field technicians is awesome! Best I've seen.

2. Strong and powerful integration with Google -- autofills addresses and integrates with Maps.

3. Automatic e-mail reminders sent to customers.

4. Postcard marketing campaigns.

5. Quickbooks compatible.

6. Incomparable customer service. They have a friendly, helpful and intelligent group of people working for them. They are always there to listen to requests and solve problems. The messaging app within the desktop software lets you communicate with them directly anytime. They always seem to respond within mere minutes.

7. They are constantly releasing updates and improvements to the software. It gets better with every release and it shows they really listen to customer suggestions!

Minpunten

1. The schedule view is hard to read and use. When you are trying to get an overview of your resources and availability, you have to scroll left/right as well as up/down. It's made it hard for us, so we still have to rely on Google Calendar to view employee availability when trying to schedule jobs.

2. No automatic reminders sent to employees. There is a push notification one hour before a job starts, but this is not enough time for us. We want an email or test least a day, even a week, in advance.

3. Few customization options. (eg - You cannot rename "professional" to "stylist" or "technician" to suit your industry.) You can't include hyperlinks in follow-up emails to link customers to a satisfaction survey. (They have to copy/paste the address into the browser.)

4. No way to "black out" dates on scheduler for employee time off. Again, we still have to use Google Calendar. Although they just released "Non-Job Events" and this could serve as a possible workaround for us. We are looking into it!

5. The CRM is weak. (No multiple contacts for a business, no way to name different service addresses, no pipeline for making sales, etc.)

Mike

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 6.0 /10

Almost There

Beoordeeld op 18-10-2016

I am a painting and drywall contractor in the Indianapolis area and have looked at about a dozen different programs to help me run my business. The first thing I can say, is that it seems that no perfect program exists, since most are either too generic (difficult to tailor to my industry) or too cumbersome. I actually "used", as in, not really, Builder Trend for a period of time, but found it to be way more than I really needed. Method CRM was another, but it seemed too difficult to master. Several of my coleages in the industry are using estimating software, in addition to Basecamp, Pipeline Deals and other things.

Since I am a one man operation, I have to do everything from sales to production to marketing to billing, so time is at a premium for me and I needed a solution that was easy enough to learn. I also needed a program that would synch with my Quickbooks online (another imperfect program, but its what I know) and allow me to function in the field. I eventually stumbled upon HouseCall Pro and was impressed enough to give it a shot.

Right from the start, I found it easy to learn. In fact, I signed up, had my personalized tutorial and three hours later was writing my first estimate in the field on it. I will highlight the pros and cons in the fields below, but I can say that this is a company that is constantly improving its product. I get the sense that they want to be able to provide a one stop program. I say that because I have had conversations with one of their specialists and he was asking me what else would I like to see them doing to improve. They have a chat bubble online (at your desktop only) that is available most hours and they connect quickly with helpful answers.

My biggest beef with this program is that they are spending a lot of time building new features into the program when I think they should be tweaking existing features. For example, there is an auto responder email feature that you can set up for as many emails as you like, but they have not included an option to include hyperlinks in the emails. I am sending out a survey form and also a review request form, in which I have created the links, but the customer is forced to copy and paste in order to access these. Unfortunately, I am getting zero responses because a hyperlink would be easier.

All in all, I think HouseCall Pro is on the right track, but they have a way to go before they can live up to their true potential.

Pluspunten

QBO synchronization, ease of use, ability to do estimates and invoices in the field. Tags allow tracking of specific items (similar to classes) like lead type and services provided. GPS to track employees and picture of house from Google maps shows on customer page. Auto responder feature, postcard program that is cost efficient. Great customer service, responsive. Online booking of jobs for customers. Ability to take credit cards. Mobile program lets customers know when you are on the way to their home. You can set up employees/techs and have their picture sent to the customer before they arrive at a job.

Minpunten

I have found issues with duplication of invoicing; there seems to be no recognition of multiple invoicing for a single estimate. No hyperlink option for the auto responder email program. Credit card option cannot be turned off on a mobile device, must be done on desktop version when invoicing. There is no job costing function. At $199.00 per month, I feel that this program can do so much more.

Barry
  • Sector: Architectuur en planning

House call review

Beoordeeld op 20-9-2019

Pluspunten

App use experience is phenomenal. I have written estimates In a time crunch in the driveway of the customers house b4 a sales meeting. While not ideal, the ability to have something for my client rather than nothing is all the difference. Only Houscall makes this possible.

Minpunten

Housecall over all gets 5 stars , no question about it. The only reason I gave 4 stars is some areas is because I am seeing the potential of the product and would like to see house call achieve that potential.
Web based use is definitely not the same experience as the app. Pages bog, cursors lag, and it takes time to write proposals and navigate.
While the organization of the web based platform is truly superior, the navigation is not.
I choose to log on the web based platform because of the clarity and organizational benefits but I often find myself frustrated, losing unsaved pages or saying “ common”.
With that said there is nothing that even comes close to what housecall offers me so take that criticism in perspective to the the truly awesomeness of house call as a whole.
I would like to add that house call software engineers have come up with some great ideas! Ideas I never knew I needed but now can not go with out.
Features such as street view and home value in the customers page is very helpful. Other helpful features SA colab with employees and sales updates, employee tracking and credit card processing on site are In app features I have been introduced to that I can’t live with out. These features may not seem like the back bone of your business head on but i can tell you in hindsight they all add up and contribute to your over all competitive edge.

JULIE

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

This software changed my life and kept my relationship together!

Beoordeeld op 4-5-2018

it makes my job way easier AND we were able to have a paperless office.

Pluspunten

Ok so my partner and I started a new business together and I was using Joist which, for free, is a sweet app but I quickly realized that a serious business needed a serious software to help with logistics. Demo ensued and... Long story short our sales person was really cool and answered all of my difficult questions with ease. And trust me I am an office gorilla. And if you are trying to bamboozle me, well, I have those maternal instincts that can smell bamboozling a mile away. the program was easy to use and easy to learn. It has a real-time app that my tech in the field uses, it is partnered with zillow so the service address shows up with all the juicy details, bed/bathroom, sq ft, price it sold for . my tech uses the map function so he doesn't have to call me for directions. you can search specific date ranges and tag customers with specific tags for ROI data. It keeps a graph display dashboard of all the business vitals. Unlike other programs this one lets you pick the level you want to pay and for more you can get extra services. the lowest level still gives you plenty to run a successful business. I LOVE house call Sparky, the virtual text concierge, that reminds clients when their appointment is, confirms appt, tells them when the tech is en route and when a job is finished. There is a pay online feature, a "bill to separate address" feature, and the customer service is the BEST I've ever dealt with. they even take suggestions.

Minpunten

when you use the payment box to run a credit card it pops up in the center of the screen and you cant move it to see what the billing zip is on the screen below it.
I don't know if it's me but sometimes it takes a few seconds longer than I like to load between screens. There might be a toggle feature I am missing.
I work hard and I expect my technology to do the same.
I would like to see a little more flexibility in the price list feature. It should operate faster with the line item selection. If I pick something I know is in our saved price list it takes a minute for it to populate the selection box.
When you are inputting the prices of line items by hand the cursor goes to weird places in the price. drives me bonkers

Brian

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Housecall Pro Getting Better With Age.

Beoordeeld op 24-9-2019

We are a small HVAC service and install company. Using Housecall Pro has been a positive experience. It has greatly improved scheduling for both customers and employees. A/R has been a very positive aspect. Integration with QB has made the accounting side of the business cleaner with less conflict. We are now beginning to use the service contract feature. HCP support always respond in a timely fashion and are always seeking to improve.

Pluspunten

Seamless integration with Quickbooks is the most important feature. Once we learned to categorize where we wanted charges to show in QB such as "Labor" or "Material & Supplies" then reconciliation became easy. Software is easy to navigate and customize. Scheduling service for our customers is a major feature and increases customer confidence. Our A/R has improved dramatically. More of our customers use the pay online feature and the ability to accept cc payments is a huge plus. Admin settings allow to set cc minimum payments and employee access through mobile app.

Minpunten

Would love have an attachment icon in customer history window indicating service calls that have attached photos or documents uploaded without having to open each one individually. I would also like to have the ability to record customer equipment Model & Serial #'s and connect services to particular equipment. Example: Customer has (5) individual air con systems. Enter Model & Serial #'s, and name systems. Then all future service at that site can be attached to a particular piece of equipment with the ability to run a report. Options for "Summer" & "Winter" maintenance to run reports for recurring future would also be on my wish list.

Jennifer
  • Sector: Machine- en installatiebouw

Great Product

Beoordeeld op 23-9-2019

MY overall experience has been great, whenever i need customer service they are available and always helpful via chat or phone call

Pluspunten

The owners were use too and liked a different dispatching/invoicing system. When I was hired as the Office Manager I was trained to use that system but always felt like it was out dated and not user friendly. I ran across an ad for house call pro on social media. I immediately loved what I saw, the ease of the program and how customers could make payments online and leave reviews for our business and technician experience. I showed the owners and we made the switch to housecall pro and have never regretted it.

Minpunten

I wish the system could notify me when my technicians went in route, started there job and finished there job. Wish some sort of push notification or a chime when the dash board is open

Scott
  • Sector: Consumentendiensten

Love HouseCall Pro

Beoordeeld op 2-5-2020

Overall great! I have referred it to many friends and people I talk to. It far surpasses any software I’ve seen or used and the way they communicate and run the company is just icing on the cake.

Pluspunten

HCP has made my day to day business adman much easier. It literally replaces a part time employee w all that it does for me.
The digital schedule is great. The text and email reminders that are sent out look so professional-I get comments from customers saying they love all “my” communications (it’s mostly automatic). So cool!
The invoicing is clear, the cc payment link that comes on every invoice sent out has helped to keep a/r low.
Everything is at the click of a button, and very user friendly.
One of the really great things is their customer service. When I get stuck or have any glitches, they reply within minutes (no joke), and it’s always a precise reply. Sometimes they tell me there’s no feature for what I’m asking but they submit my request for the feature to be a future addition.
Overall, it’s been the best software addition I’ve had. This is my 4th software over 20 yrs of doing business and with all their constant updates I don’t expect to ever have to change again.

Minpunten

There are features that don’t exist yet. I have been able to find work arounds for all of them.

For example, you can’t send out a broadcast marketing email to your customer base. However, you can easily export your client list to do it through another platform.
You can easily and send out a custom postcard to your client list through HCP, it can even be automatic.
Since it’s cloud based, if I don’t have cell svc or wifi, I can’t access any info or process any invoices/estimates etc. This is a limitation.

Denise

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

HOUSE CALL PRO

Beoordeeld op 16-8-2018

I like HouseCall Pro very much on the desk top version and would definitely recommend the program to others. I would not recommend the mobile version at this point only because of the issues I have stated. I hope that in time the mobile version will catch up to the desk top version for the ADMIN to be able to conduct business whether in the field or in the office.

Pluspunten

I like the way house call works on the desk top. It is quick and easy for me to do all my daily tasks as it pertains to each individual project I have going on. It is pretty easy to navigate through. The system allows me to keep all projects organize even if we have to go back out on more then one occasion.

Minpunten

I don't like how difficult it is to search on the desk top version for a particle project. It would make it quicker and simpler to have a "1" step process to look up any project by address or contractor name. Too many steps and difficult right now to find what I am looking for.

The mobile version needs to be simpler for the ADMIN to be able to use. If I am away from the office I can only see my projects, not ALL. I need to be able to see all as the ADMIN in order to conduct business when I am away from my desk and office. Our business requires putting in the home owner address which is not the contractor's address on file. When I try to schedule a job in the field on the mobile version I can never put in the address of the home owner which is where I need my employee to go.(NOT THE CONTRACTOR OFFICE) I have to always put it in the notes and take an extra step to tell the employee address is in the notes instead of where it should be. This makes it very difficult to work with and dispatch my employee to the correct address.