FiveStars

• Bedrijfsgrootte: 201-500 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Integration Breeze

Beoordeeld op 30-9-2019

Definitely recommend for business owners looking for retention in today's society.

Pluspunten

As a consumer, this product is very easy to use. You enter your favorite 10 digit number (your phone) and that's virtually it. Sit back and start getting rewarded for your loyalty.

Minpunten

As an employer, it does come with a solid price tag and some of the integration setting up was a pain. Other than that, it seems to be doing it's job!

Nipuna
Nipuna
  • Sector: Luchtvaart(maatschappijen)
  • Dagelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

Customer loyalty with STARS

Beoordeeld op 27-8-2019

Fivestar is an user friendly program which helps to keep update with customers. Help to build loyal customers by sending them messages to inform about new promotion and keep updated them with the deals.

Pluspunten

This is simple and user-friendly as well as it is customizable. Super customer service. It helps to get critical customer data.

Minpunten

Its SOMETIMES hard to reach customer support quickly.

Overwogen alternatieven

Marsello

Overgestapt van

Zinrelo

Redenen om over te stappen op FiveStars

Its little bit easy to use.
Mark

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 5.0 /10

Good but not great

Beoordeeld op 27-10-2016

Been with Five Stars for a few years now. Just recently found out that if the customers don't "reply with Y,' they are not even getting our texts or emails. This was not always the case. I realize there is a law on the books now that requires this, but someone at Fivestars, should have reached out to us to alert us. I feel like the last year of sign ups, was a complete waste of time.

My scanner never works. I got tired of calling in all of the time to fix it or get a new one. Now, we don't offer the cards anymore since the scanner never works.

In the console it used to say, Text or Email. Now, it says, "Announcements or Promotions." I not sure who came up with that one. Text and email, is pretty cut and dry. Your retailers know exactly what those are and what they do. However, every time one of our stores goes to send something out, we have to back and look what Announcement is, and what Promotion is. Its like you are purposely trying to not be user friendly.

Pluspunten

I used to like the data and it was easy to use.

Minpunten

The equipment and console.

Jessica
Jessica
  • Sector: Schoolleiding
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 51-200 werknemers
  • Wekelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 6.0 /10

Pretty Standard, Nothing to Sneeze at.

Beoordeeld op 17-7-2019

Fivestar picks pretty good companies, or vise versa. That gives me the impression there is a good level of trust there, and Vendors that I speak to about it out of curiosity. This is encouraging when giving this sort of feedback. As a consumer/customer, I find it pretty easy to use and easy to navigate!

Pluspunten

This is a pretty neat idea to have as an extra little something when you visit a favorite business of yours or to try something new. I have personally noticed that some “perks” are offered by the business pretty casually, but nice to have them all in one place.

I will say that it is a neat and accurate feature to try out what is in the area. Not ideal too much if you don’t live in an area should you never have a chance to use it continuously, but great for local places.

Minpunten

This app works rather accurately with what it claims, so no real complaints. I cannot wait to see more places that will jump on and use it.

Ashley
Ashley
  • Sector: Computersoftware
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 51-200 werknemers

5 stars for Fivestars

Beoordeeld op 14-6-2022

I have saved so much money with fivestars. I get discounts every time I use it at participating retailers. Would definitely recommend to anyone.

Pluspunten

What I LOVE most about this is how easy it is to use. Whenever I am checking out at the store I use fivestars with all I have to do is type in my phone number and boom instant discount from the rewards program.

Minpunten

There’s literally nothing I don’t like about this software it’s great in all aspects and never once have had an issue

Tuyen
Tuyen
  • Sector: Gezondheid, wellness en fitness

Easy and Fun to Use

Beoordeeld op 29-12-2018

Pluspunten

It's very flexible. I get info by text. I can use the app for convenience and the website for a more comprehensive look. Fivestars improves my dining out experience by providing great incentives.

Minpunten

It would be nice for me to get an email or text confirmation once I've visited the restaurant in order to let me know that the points were applied appropriately.

Kara
Kara
  • Sector: Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche
  • Wekelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Fivestars is useful for local businesses

Beoordeeld op 7-11-2019

Overall, I would say my experience with Fivestars is great. I have earned rewards for visiting various restaurants and learned more about other places.

Pluspunten

Since moving to a new city, Fivestars seems to be a useful tool in finding new businesses to try out. The rewards that they offer allow me to continue to want to come back as a customer.

Minpunten

I cannot think of a con of this software- it's user friendly, my rewards are always updating. Sometimes the random texts they send are a bit bothersome but other than that it is good software!

Ricky
Ricky
  • Sector: Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie

Fivestars Review

Beoordeeld op 28-8-2019

Pluspunten

This software has improved our customer relationships by simplifying out loyalty program.

Minpunten

What I like least is rewards must be entered manually.

April
April
  • Anders 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

Easy and accessible

Beoordeeld op 7-12-2018

Pluspunten

Very user friendly and easy to input information as a customer! Great way to know about upcoming events or deals.

Minpunten

Not really any cons, it could be updated to work faster.

Aline
Aline
  • Sector: Mediaproductie
  • Dagelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

My memory in the palm of my hand

Beoordeeld op 25-9-2020

Pluspunten

With Fiverstars completely changed my daily life as a businesswoman, because I manage everything through fiverstars, payroll, accounts payable and receivable, contracts, rents and all things related to the financial life of a company, fiverstars is simple to use and makes it much easier as it can be used on the smartphone.

Minpunten

I have no criticisms to make as it meets my needs.

Pam

• Klantenondersteuning

Five Stars Loyalty simplified our loyalty program while improving our customer relations

Beoordeeld op 12-3-2018

can't say that there is anything I don't like about the program. I was able to schedule announcements in advance which saved time. My customers appreciated not having to carry around a plastic or paper punch card. The tablets were easy to set up. Customers responded so well with the program. I am very happy we decided to use FiveStars

Pluspunten

FiveStars not only helped create and maintain our loyalty program, but they also monitor customer interactions to turn a one time shopper in to a loyal customer. It is very user friendly. Customers use a tablet to enter their information and once they're in the system, we can reward them with coupons and incentives to come back to shop. FiveStars monitors how long a customer has been away from the store and allowed us to target certain messages to those customers who hadn't been in the store in a while. We were able to make our customer count stronger and created a sense of urgency with coupons and promotions. It was also beneficial that we could let customers know about upcoming events. I love that FiveStars wants you to be successful. They would call to check in and give useful advice and tips to continue to grow our business through the loyalty program.

I

Amanda

Worth The Investment!

Beoordeeld op 3-11-2016

As a family owned business, we know the importance of customer loyalty. FiveStars allows us to see what motivates our return customers, and to keep track of the customers who are less regular. The set-up was easy. As soon as we received our tablets, a Customer Service person walked us through step-by-step. The software is user friendly, so we were able to implement FiveStars immediately. Their marketing specialists have helped us establish effective rewards and promotions. Technical support has been great too! In addition to their support phone number, FiveStars also has chat and e-mail contacts, which means we can always get an answer to any question we may run into.

Pluspunten

Very user friendly software - Customer support is super!
We run 5 registers at one time, and we are easily able to identify customers at the front counter. After a customer has been in once, we can call them by name as soon as they enter their phone number.

Minpunten

We have had multiple customers log in with both their home phone and their cell phone numbers, and it would be nice if there was a way for us to merge those two numbers together into one account without having to contact FiveStars each time this happens. It would also be great if their information could communicate directly with our order entry. It isn't a big inconvenience, but that would remove one extra step at the front counter if we didn't have to make entries manually.

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 6.0 /10

The good and the bad.

Beoordeeld op 12-12-2018

Pluspunten

Fivestars is an excellent software that is easy to use and is great for rewarding current clients. You can customize the rewards you give to current clients very easily. The text out feature is also nice to get your current promotions out.

Minpunten

When you sign up for the program they sell you on the business matching (marketing) for people that are on the app and near your business. You can create specials that pop up when people that use the app are near by. The problem is they don't switch on business matching for you unless you sign up 20 new fivestars members a week. I operate a spa that sees a lot of repeat clients and we don't always have 20 new clients a week which makes it very hard to be able to utilize this part of the service. I think smaller businesses should know this before they pay the big price tag for the hardware and service. Or they should find a way to include smaller businesses more effectively.

J Robin
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 10.000+ werknemers
  • Wekelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

easy to use...

Beoordeeld op 28-3-2019

see previous entry. most experiences have been positive. unexpected loss of accumulated points is almost deceitful.

Pluspunten

from a consumer standpoint, very easy to use. tracks points flawlessly.

Minpunten

wasted points. when someone drops out of the program & you've been accumulating points towards a special reward, it is beyond frustrating when they drop the program without notice, leaving the consumer without recourse. providers should provide those with accumulated points sufficient notice to use their points (30 days) before the program is dropped from that location. Supercuts left my spouse & myself with enough points amassed for "free" services when they suddenly (and without notice) no longer had a terminal. when you usually get your hair cut every 6 weeks, notifying customers at the terminal would be pointless, advance notification to customers via email or app when a provider like Supercuts is about to drop, allows us enough time to utilize our points. we spent a lot of money getting to that reward level. we should have a chance to use them instead of having them disappear.

Carlos
  • Sector: Automotive

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 0.0 /10

1200 dolls s rip off

Beoordeeld op 4-5-2020

I was with this company for around a year, it didn’t work for me, the equipment was never working, always turning off by itself, I had only one tablet, they sent me another tablet to replace the first one, it didn’t worked for me, So i canceled, I didn’t had a contract at that time already, then, a month later I get hit with a 1200 hundred dollars, So I called to ask why , they told me I had 5!! Tablets!, wich was not true at all!! They didn’t wanted to to anything about their mistake!, they told me that’s what it was showing on their computer and that’s what it was, I had to call my bank to dispute the transaction!! I would never recommend this company to anyone!!

Pluspunten

None, it wasn’t even working , i had it for like a year and it never worked properly, so I have no pros for this company, equipment

Minpunten

No idea, I didn’t like anything about it

Kesari
  • Sector: Kunst en nijverheid

Deals made convenient

Beoordeeld op 5-3-2019

Pluspunten

It's always fun walking into an establishment and seeing the FiveStar console, knowing that I am either going to see a new deal and save money, or I am going to contribute to a future deal. I even like the encouragement it gives me to try something new when, say, the deal is "free dessert" and I've never had the dessert at that cafe before! The whole system in general is a really great way to buy and consume products with a little more mental comfort about my wallet and a little more excitement about the fun deals and discounts I'm about to receive!

Minpunten

My least favorite thing is that the cashier and I see two different screens. I'll see a deal and sometimes they don't acknowledge it and finish my order before I can add it, or add a deal before I've confirmed I want to use it. This mostly depends on the cashier and not the software itself, but it can be frustrating trying to communicate to cashiers that aren't present or listening to my desires when it comes to using my FiveStar points!

Kyle
  • Sector: Restaurants

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Easy interaction

Beoordeeld op 15-11-2016

I like the paperless idea for the rewards. Saves me time and money dealing with people who lose thier cards and coupons. I also like that i am able to send different offers to customers who have not been back to our restaurant over a period of time. It gives me the ability go offer these customers whatever i choose and also lets me offer all my customers some offers. The only thing i dislike is when the network isnt strong the tablets lose connection

Pluspunten

Paperless. The offers i can extend to lost customers. And how i can track thier points and visits very easily. They are easy to get ahold of to resolve problems

Minpunten

The network connection and how it goes down. The charge of the tablets doesnt last very long. Sometimes to many points get added to peoples accounts and i which it had a button asking if ur sure before u add those points. Some people are old and technology is hard for them.

courtney
  • Sector: Tabak

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

This loyalty service has been awesome for our company, brings back tons of repeat customers.

Beoordeeld op 13-7-2018

Repeat customers, new customers, happy customers!

Repeat customers, new customers, happy customers!

Pluspunten

That it keeps encouraging repeat customers to come back. You can provide any type of reward for your customers and all the points/ redemptions are customizable. They come out with software updates and those are automatically installed.

Minpunten

Sometimes it can be slow, even when it seems that our internet has good connection. However it's hard to be certain if that's their system or ours.

Amrinder
  • Sector: Internet

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 5.0 /10

It's ok Not that great. Sometimes pretty useless.

Beoordeeld op 16-10-2019

Always Frustrating !!!!

Always Frustrating !!!!

Pluspunten

Sometimes you get discounts like $5 OFF or free entree or something. so basically you get like 6-8% back on your actual spend depending on store but since the store owners don't know how to credit it so it's mostly like 1-3% back on your actual spend at store Which is still better than getting back anything but I would suggest they need a better message and training to actually make it work.

Minpunten

Most store owners cashier don't know how to credit points. Confusing App and Confusing in-store experience. Store Kiosk logs out in 4-5 seconds if you press skip. Most people don't know how to use it and very frustrating experience.
Their Advertising and design needs new people!

• Sector: Marketing en reclame
  • Wekelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Take your customer loyalty to new heights

Beoordeeld op 15-8-2018

Pluspunten

This product is amazing, it is not available everywhere but will definitely become widely used across all major cities. It makes your business look professional and passionate. They provide the sleek looking tech that customers use to enter their phone number and help is always around the corner when needed. Well worth the money! Social media is a crowded market place and using this to send customers rewards is a great way to add a personal touch. Sure there are other reward platforms out there, but from my experience this is the best yet. It is so simple to keep track, change rewards, upload data and contact your consumer base. If you are still thinking about it, this is me telling you to do it.

Minpunten

Not available everywhere and the only people you are reaching are the ones that are already customers. There is a feature in the app that you can search other fivestars businesses in the area but since it is still new, this feature is not useful in attracting new customers. Also in order to send SMS it is an extra cost.

Tiffany
  • Sector: Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Great for bringing back customers

Beoordeeld op 30-4-2022

My experience has been extremely pleasant. I definitely recommend this company. They are on top of their software game.

Pluspunten

This software is the best. I like that it's easy to use for the company and the customers. This reward program brings customers back.

I really like everything about this software. No problems in 2 years

Nadjaliette
  • Sector: Fabricage van elektrische/elektronische producten
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Props

Beoordeeld op 11-4-2019

I used Fivestar years ago when I worked at metro pcs and went to college back in 2012. I always told people to download it and it was a great app. I’m glad you guys did a great come back. I love it! Getting more involved! I would love to work as a sponsor.!

Pluspunten

I love that it helps find nearby places that are a part of five star.

Minpunten

More offers and deals within companies. Maybe a rewards within fivestar.

• Sector: Administratie
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Fivestars Review

Beoordeeld op 9-8-2019

Overall, I'd say I've had a satisfactory experience with the product. Loyalty levels and retention shot up after adopting the system for 6 months, which is something to note, something like loyalty needs long cycles to study improvements, so don't be in a hurry to get results.

Pluspunten

- Super intuitive interface, low learning curve for getting up to speed for new users

- It offers great segmentation and unique targeting of customers based on when last they came visiting. Which comes in very handy for retargeting efforts of customers gone cold.

Minpunten

- Handling cases of duplicate entries could be smoother, such as multiple unique identifiers (such as a phone number) being inputed for the same customer. perhaps a merge feature to take care of such would be great.

- It is a bit pricey, but I'd say it's worth the penny, when considering the extra value created for customers after a long time of use.

Shelby
  • Sector: Rechtspraktijk
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 501-1.000 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Great way to produce loyalty

Beoordeeld op 4-1-2023

Pluspunten

This software encouraged me to continue to come back to get rewards, the rewards seemed like a bonus!

Minpunten

Sometimes I would get too many text notifications, but I was able to easily opt out and this varied on the business.

Great Loyalty Program

Beoordeeld op 20-7-2018

Improved Loyalty program over the paper punch cards. Improved conversion and customer satisfaction. Saved time and frustration over lost paper cards and missing rewards.

Pluspunten

The dashboard design is easy to use and customizable. The autopilot functions show the results in an easy to read format that makes it so nice in seeing what works and what doesn't.

Minpunten

For a while the customers name showed up on the admin page and you knew exactly who received the points. The latest updates removed the name from that screen - you can still look up the customer by clicking on the link, but its a step I wish they hadn't removed.