Prezi

Klantenondersteuning

heeft deze app aanbevolen
Sorteren op

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Mooier dan PowerPoint out of the box

Beoordeeld op 17-2-2024

Pluspunten

Presentaties konden echt even anders gemaakt worden waardoor je de aandacht van publiek beter vast kan houden

Minpunten

Je moest wel internet verbinding hebben. Het bewerken was soms wel heel pietluttig als je iets mooi wilde maken. Moest je goed over nadenken want als je eenmaal een opzet had was dat lastig te veranderen

Megan
Megan
  • Sector: Informatietechnologie en -diensten

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Your professional and interactive presentations

Beoordeeld op 10-6-2022

Prezi has helped me to make my presentations look more professional, dynamic, and creative and very organized, the easy and simple integration of photos and videos in a coordinated way has been useful for me.

Pluspunten

I love Prezi because it gives the presentations a touch of originality and professionalism, plus they are very attractive, this helps capture the attention of the audience for whom the presentations are directed, since they look more exclusive than power point. In addition, Prezi is simple to use since it explains how to make your presentation, it is a very intuitive platform, it is not only for image and text presentations, but also has integrated Prezi video, which is a tool for editing and makes nice videos.

Minpunten

The only thing I don't like is that sometimes it tends to be slow depending on the internet connection.

Theo
  • Maandelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

A good tool for creating impressive presentations & collaborating

Beoordeeld op 14-1-2024

I used Prezi for presenting projects in University, and I really enjoyed its ease-of-use. Once you're in, everything already feels 'familiar', as someone who came from PowerPoint.
I really like its features and animations, but getting collaborators on a presentation could be improved, as well as performance on older machines.

Pluspunten

The animations in Prezi are really great, and I always enjoy the audience "wowing" every time I switch slides.
The collaboration feature also works quite well, so working together is definitely possible.

Minpunten

Sometimes, there's just not enough space on the whiteboard for slides. After ~15 slides, you just don't have more space and you have to squeeze them in somewhere.
Animations only work stutter-free on more powerful computers. My 2017 Laptop does face some hiccups (even while presenting)
The pricing for the standard plan is good, but I would not pay any more (Except you present on a daily basis)
Getting collaborators is not smooth either, since some of my friends (which are not tech-savy) had problems creating an account; Prezi sent them an invitation email, but they signed up using Google (which had a different email address), which then caused them not to have access to the slides.

Alycia

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 6.0 /10

Changes are Hard to Keep up With

Beoordeeld op 1-6-2023

Prezi has been the backbone of many presentations in my classroom since 2013 when a student introduced it to me. My students have learned many skills by using it, and I have been able to keep them engaged. I appreciate the functionality of the system

Pluspunten

I love that it keeps the attention of my students. They can make meaningful connections by how different "slides" are grouped together.

Minpunten

When changes are made, it is difficult to beat the learning curve and make changes swiftly.

Alexis
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 5.001-10.000 werknemers
  • Maandelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

Prezi is Great for Engagement

Beoordeeld op 3-5-2024

Pluspunten

I love how engaging Prezi is for viewers. There are multiple different ways to present information and I like how things can be 'layered.' For example, you can create a web with different categories and when you click on a certain part of the web, it will whisk you away to a sub category. It is up to the creator how much they would like to include, but the way the presentation occurs keeps the audience engaged. I also like all of the functions that come with creating a Prezi. There are a of options and ability to use different styles of presenting.

Minpunten

The only thing that I do not like about Prezi is how apathetic students are towards it. As an educator, I think it's a great resource. Students, however, feel like it is boring. It has been hard to "sell" it to my students.

Eduardo
Eduardo
  • Wekelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

Smart presentation

Beoordeeld op 21-10-2019

I use mostly for internal presentations, with my coworkers. They are very useful for training and help a lot in terms of displaying graphs and data so that the information can be better understood. However, I have supported other teammates in creating business presentations and it has been an excellent experience. Not only the options it gives to create presentations but the speed at which you can create one are treasured features of Prezi

Pluspunten

Prezi breaks parameters regarding creation of presentations. It is easy to use and it is very easy to embed text, links and images. It is incredible how someone with almost zero knowledge of graphic design can create a presentation with superior stylistic criteria. It has features that make presentations very attractive. Additionally, the ability to work in a team in the same presentation helps a lot.

Minpunten

There may be need a little more templates for the business version, day by day customers are more demanding and more impressive visual resources are needed. Taking into account the above, the excessive use of these resources can take center stage

Selim
Selim
  • Sector: Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche
  • Wekelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

Dazzling Presentations Made Easy

Beoordeeld op 26-3-2021

Pluspunten

It helps you create captivating presentations with visual help and detailed interfaces. And it's very easy to use. The execution of the presentation is also easy to use, as long as you prepare an easy-to-remember choreography :)

Minpunten

Nothing to complain to be honest. My overall experience with this product is very positive. I used to do product presentations and it always helped me impress my clients and chief officers.

Javier
Javier
  • Sector: Telecommunicatie
  • Wekelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Solution for different executive presentations

Beoordeeld op 24-5-2021

Before the pandemic, I used to frequently use Prezi to give presentations to clients as it is very useful and gives a more professional look. Now that it is integrated with Webex, I can continue to use it even with virtual meetings, this is excellent!

Pluspunten

The best thing about Prezi is that it allows you to make any type of presentation, with high quality videos, YouTube links, or any other type of content, the limit is the imagination. It also brings worksheets that are very useful for beginners. Another interesting aspect is its recent integration with Webex, to be able to make those same presentations virtually.

Minpunten

The disadvantage of Prezi is that if or if you need internet to use it. There is no application to install it locally.

Corey
Corey
  • Sector: Cosmetica
  • Maandelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Prezi Makes Meetings Fun!

Beoordeeld op 3-12-2019

As someone who has sat through a disgusting number of meetings over the years, with countless boring presentations using some horrible template, Prezi is a breath of fresh air. The ability to make presentations beautiful, functional, and engaging is not lost on your viewers and makes meetings that much more bearable. I would highly recommend.

Pluspunten

As a graphic designer-turned-executive, I really appreciate the creativity and beauty of this product. Meetings are boring enough without some stuff presentation. Prezi ads a little life into that mix with gorgeous templates and interactive motion that keeps your audience engaged.

Minpunten

It can be a little tedious to build out something complex, but it's worth it in the end. The end result is beautiful and engaging and worth the work.

Meaghan
  • Sector: Gezondheid, wellness en fitness
  • Maandelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

Prezi Your Premium Presentation Tool

Beoordeeld op 1-11-2023

Pluspunten

I absolutely love Prezi's animation feature. It helps keep focus and engagement up during presentations.

Minpunten

I love the customizable templates but more options to choose from would be amazing.

Anilu
  • Maandelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Tool to create professional and dynamic presentations

Beoordeeld op 2-2-2024

Pluspunten

the ease of use of the tool and the presentations that can be made to attract the attention of the client or user without losing professionalism

Minpunten

So far I have not found any features that I am not satisfied with about the tool.

Thao
  • Sector: Research
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 10.000+ werknemers
  • Anders 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

A super software to make your presentation exceptional

Beoordeeld op 10-4-2020

At first, I had a little trouble learning how to use all of the functions, but once I got used to them all, I'm usually the only one who could impress others, not only with a confidence presenting skill, but also with an exceptional presentation. I think it's all worth the time that you put in to learn how to use it. It's similar to programming languages when it's super hard and confusing at first, what you get in the end all make it satisfying and worth it.

Pluspunten

This is probably the best software to make a aesthetically pleasing, unique, coherent presentation that I've ever chose to use. With Prezi, the sky is the limit! I could make my presentation so creative with just a few tricks. It has all of the animations and effects that one would need to make the presentation flow logically.

Minpunten

I wouldn't recommend this software for any beginners who want to have their presentation done quickly. The learning process is quite time-consuming.
Sometimes the frames are glitchy/overlapping on each other that makes it harder to control.
Also, the collaboration on top of the whacky internet browser and a slow computer processor can make the working process stuttering/not smooth.

Ripon
  • Dagelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

It makes presentations more engaging and interactive for the audience.

Beoordeeld op 19-5-2023

Prezi allows me to collaborate and work together on presentations. This is great for groups or teams who need to work together on a project.

Pluspunten

Prezi is an online presentation software that allows me to create visually appealing presentations. Its unique zoom feature allows me to create visually interesting presentations. Prezi presentations are a great way to stand out from the crowd and grab the attention of our audience.Prezi is very user friendly and easy to learn. Its drag and drop interface makes it simple to create presentations and its intuitive tools make it easy to format and customize. Prezi presentations can include interactive elements such as quizzes, polls, and videos

Minpunten

Prezi does not offer as many presentation options as other software programs. It is limited in terms of customization and formatting options.Prezi presentations can be time-consuming to create. It is not as easy to create presentations as it is with other software programs.Prezi is not a free program. There are monthly and yearly subscription plans which can be expensive for some users.

Overwogen alternatieven

Microsoft PowerPoint

Redenen om voor Prezi te kiezen

This is great for business presentations or presentations that involve data.

Redenen om over te stappen op Prezi

Prezi has a range of data analysis tools which can be used to display data in an interesting and informative way.
  • Sector: Telecommunicatie
  • Maandelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

Prezi Business Review

Beoordeeld op 28-8-2019

My overall experience with Prezi Business is that it is great for sales pitches and presentations with rather "boring" content. It also is great when several people are working on one presentation because it has features for real-time collaboration (even if people are working remotely) using instant messaging, and features for collaboration on off-hours with in-line commenting and feedback. I would highly recommend it for people that are want to be creative but are not imaginative off the bat by themselves.

Pluspunten

What I like most about this software is that you can create stylish, memorable, and engaging presentations all while portraying numbers and data. Sales people are able to really grasp an audience with the creative content that Prezi allow a user to make in order to make sales pitches, which in turn help the company make profits. Moreover, it is easy to collaborate when creating the presentations because there are in-application messaging features and commenting features per slide or per widget.

Minpunten

What I like least about this software is that it is easy to get caught up in the intricate features and animations that Prezi Business let's you use. Sometimes, people tend to go overboard in order to make a rather boring numbers driven presentation more colorful and animated. However, things tend to get lost or an audience's head tends to not be able to focus on the core concept of the presentation. I would say it takes time with using the software to learn how to get a happy balance.

Ivan

My honest review about Prezi

Beoordeeld op 4-2-2022

No more boring or traditional presentatios, also I use it as a virtual learning plattform, there is not a better option, you MUST have premium package, this is so powerful with no cons.

Pluspunten

The features to create any kind of presentation with no limits and no linear canvas
You can add any kind of content, images, videos, audios also live present, screen sharing and video conference
It works with virtual camera software and video chat or video calls
You can create awesome contents, also statistics, dashboards and a lot
You can get education prices very low budget

Minpunten

The software has multiple benefits, for me has no limitations or cons, I use it weekly and every week there are more features, more tools and its becoming better every day

Mellen
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 10.000+ werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Prezi: More than the usual presentations

Beoordeeld op 9-10-2021

Whenever I use Prezi, my teammates are always amazed about its animation. My presentation becomes attractive, eye-appealing, and enjoyed not only by my coworkers but also with my students. This software is really a lifesaver.

Pluspunten

What I like the most about Prezi, is it allows me to create effective presentations. Its tools, designs, and cool transitions captivate my students' attention.

Minpunten

There's not a lot to say here, but I think what I like the least is its navigation. It is so difficult to maneuver some tools that I ended up getting frustrated. However, once I get used to it, everything becomes easier.

Ines
Ines
  • Anders 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 5.0 /10

This Has Been A Great Tool

Beoordeeld op 5-9-2019

Prezi started off as a competible alternative to Powerpoint, but now it is in a beta-stage where really all you should do is use Powerpoint and sit this one out. Let's see if they come around again.

Pluspunten

I do like the looks of prezi. It's what I would call contemporary. I liked the flow of the slides and how one can create unique stories by blending into picture details or zooming out of them to show the bigger picture or relations between information/contents. Prezi has been easy to use and came with both prepared templates and blank pages to get creative all by yourself.

Minpunten

Prezi has implemented a total new surrounding. What's been free and a way more attractive alternative to Powerpoint now is paid and lacks a lot of features it used to have, such as creating or re-ordering slide paths / path hierarchies.

Ganjar
Ganjar
  • Sector: Hoger onderwijs

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

It makes designing professional presentation easy!

Beoordeeld op 31-8-2019

I utilize presentations every single day in my classroom. While at first Powerpoint is adequate to convey my idea, soon it became stale. My students, who are getting younger and younger every year, need something more to capture their interest. Enter Prezi. With Prezi, I can make presentations that move dynamically, keeping my students' attention to the board.

Pluspunten

Prezi allows users to design great and professional-looking presentation. It offers a wide range of templates to choose from, further assisting users in their endeavours. Unlike Powerpoint, Prezi is capable of moving texts dynamically. It is easy to wow the audience using well-thought presentation made in Prezi.

Minpunten

Prezi's ability to move text dynamically is a double-edged sword. While it might help users to design captivating presentation, the function can also lead to the audience's confusion if used too excessively. You really need to think beforehand when using Prezi. You want to get your audience's attention, not to confuse them with twirling words.

MEHROSE
  • Dagelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Innovation to the business meetings

Beoordeeld op 8-3-2021

My experience is exceptional because Prezi helped me to create a great impact on my co-workers and management by creating business presentations on Prezi that help them to understand the ideas and strategies in brief with examples under one slot.

Pluspunten

Prezi has changed the mindset of creating a presentation from old school to a whole new level that is a disaster to the corporate world with magical features and brainstorming tools that changes the whole perception of clients and business executives that are inside the meeting room.

Minpunten

For me, Prezi is not user-friendly at first beginners can't get the software easily because it is so hard to use the software you need to be extra smart to work on Prezi. The interface and tools are hard to fix and find, you have to put extra time and extra effort to create a good presentation that leaves a remarkable expression to the externals.

Atif
  • Dagelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

An unique presentation tool full of features

Beoordeeld op 20-10-2023

In a nutshell, as I get benefited from it, I would love to recommend to the all people.

Pluspunten

If you don't want to do a boring presentation then Prezi can save you from it. It has so many exciting features which you will love most. They provide so many built in template also. With the help of Prezi, I was able to achieved the best possible boost in my career.

Minpunten

I found nothing bad in Prezi. In terms of other presentation tool like Microsoft Powerpoint, Prezi is way more ahead of them.

Rafael
Rafael
  • Anders 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

• Klantenondersteuning

Stunning easy dynamic slides for every kind of presentations

Beoordeeld op 29-7-2018

Pluspunten

Prezi is a power tool to make beautiful and dynamic presentations, featuring an original flow using mind maps and zooming. You don't have to be a pro user to make awesome presentations thanks to a clean and user friendly interface, in their business version, Prezi has some key features that worth to highlight.

- There are several templates for every kind of presentation, it could be a product presentation, services breakdown, marketing strategies, and many other templates available and growing.

- The Prezi business collaborative work feature is very solid, where every team member can drop comments and make changes to the presentation all in real time, this speeds up the design process and eases the work flow when two or more people are working on the same presentation

- Prezi Business platform allows feedback from spectators, this is quite handy because gives you the power to zoom and move quickly to the most important topics for the audience, also this gives important data that can be reviewed later, giving you facts about which topics were more relevant and attractive, very useful for marketing purposes

- No need to install any software to display the presentations(however you can export a standalone Prezi executable for offline display).

Minpunten

- Despite a polished and easy to use interface, at the beginning Prezi can be a little difficult to learn for the average user, especially is they are too used to work with Powerpoint.

- Embedded videos wont work for offline presentations.

- Despite several templates available, sometimes Prezi can feel unsuitable for some kind of companies with old fashion corporate environments.

Kidhogwa
Kidhogwa
  • Sector: Informatietechnologie en -diensten
  • Dagelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Prezi – the go-to tool for a professional presentation

Beoordeeld op 1-7-2019

The program makes it interesting for the viewers. They can concentrate and know what you are telling them. I recommend it as you are going to get a notable change in your client’s response.

Pluspunten

As a business person, I have come to learn that presentations can be a bit boring (if you use the wrong tools). So, I wasn’t surprised when I saw one of our prospective clients yawning when presenting a business proposal. Ouch! We were likely going to lose him.
When I bumped into Prezi for business, I knew that I had to take it in. Apart from bringing life in the presentation room, it helped me better connect with my clients. All thanks to the unique visual aids. I have loved using Prezi because I believe it’s the future for presentation.
To begin with, creating dynamic and fresh slides using the app is easy and fast. I also found it interesting as I could integrate texts, images, documents, and videos. You can easily navigate through the features too.
Also, like google drive, you can collaborate with clients which are the center stage for Prezi. This creates a perfect platform for users to exchange ideas as they work on the same material.

Minpunten

I found it a little bit tricky to explain it to the older staff. During the training, it took long for them to adapt.

• Sector: Marketing en reclame
  • Anders 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Prezi - A great idea or headache?

Beoordeeld op 20-8-2018

We have impressed many clients by using Prezi. I think it is a great statement presentation, that will help keep presentation engagement. You can try Prezi for free, so you risk nothing by trying it !

Pluspunten

The best thing about prezi, hands down is it is more captivating than a powerpoint. The way it moves from slide to slide, and can zoom in and out for a big reveal is a lot of fun. If you're familiar with powerpoint, it should be somewhat easy to transition, and everything is straight forward for the most part.

The support team is also really great -- I once over wrote an important project and they were able to get it back for me. Communication was fast and quick, and I am still grateful.

If you can code or if you have a coder, you can add in your own code to make the Prezi presentation match your brand/business effortlessly.

Minpunten

It revolves a lot of creative thinking to make a Prezi really shine, and it can easily give someone a headache or get dizzy if used incorrectly. It's easy to get lost in the pizazz of the effects and overkill your project.

Some people just don't feel the need to put a lot of creative energy into a presentation, and I think is lacking on already built templates. I also think Prezi is better used for one off presentations, rather than multiple branded presentations.

You also need to be connected to the internet to use this software, and even though we're almost always connected in some fashion, it can be inconvenient to not be able to build a presentation while being offline.

KARLA ANDREINA
KARLA ANDREINA
  • Sector: Civiele techniek

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

I would love if this were the industry's standard presentation software

Beoordeeld op 27-8-2018

Ever since we started using prezi we have noticed a large difference in our client's response to our presentations, they really love them and we are more and more migrating our efforts from the traditional presentation softwares to prezi, I really recommend it.

Pluspunten

Prezi is one of the softwares that differentiate our company from the rest when working in the oil business of our country. Powerpoint has always been the standard but prezi is everyday changing that fact, the content created with it feels completely fresh and dynamic, the presentations are not tedious and are presented in such a different way to what is accustomed.

Minpunten

The big issue we have with prezi is that since it is not the standard for presentations our clients keep requiring us to use powerpoint, and if we want to use prezi we have to require them to install it which is not always accepted and requires for us to either install it for them or to recreate our presentations in powerpoint, both of which makes us lose a lot of time.

Theresa
Theresa
  • Sector: Hoger onderwijs

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Prezi is PowerPoint on crack! Love it!

Beoordeeld op 22-1-2019

Prezi has helped me create many presentations for my job… I single-handedly create at least 25 per year that are used with all different topics. It is very easy to navigate the Prezi software to make your presentations

Pluspunten

Prezi Helps you create presentations that are not only interactive but very involved for all of your audience. Prezi is very easy to use they have many videos available to help you learn how to effectively use their software. Adding videos from YouTube or Photos is also very easy. Helps you create presentations that are not only interactive but very involved for all of your audience. Prezi is very easy to use they have many videos available to help you learn how to officially use their software. Adding videos from YouTube or Photos is also very easy

Minpunten

Occasionally Prezi has updates that are not always intuitive… But after a few minutes you’re able to figure out exactly what you need to do to make your presentation.