Time Tracker

2415 softwareopties

Ansh R.

Easy To Use Time Tracker To Improve Efficiency And Revenue of Business

Beoordeeld op 27-10-2021

It is the best time tracking software that will transform our business. With online time tracking, billing we will literally spend less time on administration and more on making money. It is an affordable solution for our business to track time and reduce expenses in a professional manner. Time Tracker is a web based time management and billing system that allows to track employees time, view reports on their activity, send invoices electronically and control billing from a single location. Time Tracker is a simple and easy to use time tracking and invoicing software. It's ideal for freelancers, consultants and small companies looking to keep track of their time and turn hours into money. Time Tracker allows us to quickly and efficiently bill our clients by email so no more lost paper trail or having to call clients for an update on their progress. We can invoice through the program or export entries into the software of our choice including Quickbooks, Sage One,NetSuite and many others.

Pluspunten

It is a cloud based time tracking and billing solution that increases profitability, reduces administration. It's easy to manage projects, employees and clients from one central location. Useful for all in one timekeeping, billing, payroll and accounting solution for firms of any size. It tracks employee time with GPS accuracy. It can be used as a standalone solution to track time, invoice clients and run payroll or it can be integrated with QuickBooks. eBillity Time Tracker lets us manage our business online, on the phone or on the go through our GPS tracking app helping to increase revenue, reduce administration costs and improve profitability.

Minpunten

Time Tracker is the best way to track our business work and easy to manage client project tasks. Sometimes clients pay according to time So it is easy to manage work reports on time. We can schedule our our and no issue face with this software.

Garth G.
  • Sector: Civiele techniek
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 51-200 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Great software for timesheets/getting time entries to accounting software

Beoordeeld op 29-1-2021

Great, our company entered time manually on paper time sheets for over a decade and this has allowed us to save time, money, and allow our managers/owners to cut back on people entering in more time than they should and actually understanding how much time is going to what jobs.

Pluspunten

The ability to segment users and managers is essential to our company's structure. Being the administrator and having the ability to go in and fix any user's time sheet is also great.

Minpunten

The mobile app needs improvement, specifically when entering in time. Don't put the billable toggle down at the bottom because when a user is entering non-billable work they should have no customer. Therefore if the user is going to enter non billable time they will always get a confusing error message unless they go to the last item on the mobile app to toggle off billable first. Also it would be great if there was a feature that forced the app to sync with the database automatically.

QuickBooks Time

Redenen om over te stappen op Time Tracker

Price and the fact that it had features that Tsheets didn't.
Diana B.

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 4.0 /10

Simple, easy to use.

Beoordeeld op 16-7-2018

A remote entry time sheet from each employee that syncs easily with Quick Books. It's simple and easy to use.

Pluspunten

It links very easily to Quick Books. Their customer support has improved over the last year. They provide mobile access and links to Outlook.

Minpunten

Initially their customer support was terrible, but they have improved over the last several months.
You can't set the order in which the service items appear. The largest issue, and reason we are seeking other time sheet services: employees enter their time on the honor system and in a lump sum. Ebillity provides the option of the employee 'clocking in and out' but it's cumbersome: you can't switch service items or projects easily - you have to log out of the current one and then log back in. Ebillity doesn't allow for a time sheet approval process. And you can't specify limits of access to certain employee time sheets, (that would provide a supervisor access to the time sheets of their subordinates). Trying to print a particular time sheet is difficult and the layout is undesirable: large font that turns a single time sheet into several pages.

Hi Diana!

Thanks for the great review! We really appreciate your feedback and are happy that Time Tracker has been a good fit for your company!

We are happy to let you know that a lot of the features that you said you wanted which we don't have, such as an approval process or access permissions, we do actually have! We would love to help you out and teach you how to use these features! Please feel free to reach out to our support team at [email protected] or call us at (800) 851-0992 for free support regarding this issue or anything else that you have questions about.

Tikisha F.
  • Sector: Bankwezen
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 10.000+ werknemers

TimeTracker is pretty self-explanatory

Beoordeeld op 21-10-2021

Overall it’s pretty easy to use. This tool will definitely help you effectively keep track of your PTO request & attendance.

Pluspunten

I like that you can submit your leave request ahead of time & it lets you know how much PTO you have left on a daily basis. I also like the fact that breaks each category down in a graph, for example holiday, vacation, etc.

Minpunten

I don’t like the fact that it calculates overtime on a decimal system. I wish would simply provide hours & minutes.

Jennifer C.
  • Sector: Administratie

Works great!

Beoordeeld op 20-11-2019

It has helped us to keep track of our employees and where they spend their time, keeping records of job-sites w/uploads like photos, billing for services and notes on properties.

Minpunten

It can offer more, like client support, but they are very good because they listen and get things done, like a Spanish version!

Casey W.
  • Sector: Milieudiensten

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Really great soft wear in ease and convenience, but could be all inclusive

Beoordeeld op 3-2-2021

I have really enjoyed my overall experience with Time Tracker. At times, I do wish that company benefits were supported or provided with Time Tracker.

Pluspunten

I really like that the software automatically alphabetize clients and projects. I also like the ease of use and navigation through weeks and days.

Minpunten

I wish that time tracker also provided information on PTO, benefits and other employee based features.

Elizabeth G.
  • Wekelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Good value for the price

Beoordeeld op 29-1-2021

Over all, this is a good software for the price. There have been a few sync issues on the outlook calendar here and there, but nothing detrimental to use.

Pluspunten

I like that you can start a timer from the app. Submitting from Outlook calendar is pretty easy.

Minpunten

I manage multiple calendars and if I need to change the person associated with the entry after the fact, it wipes out the client name and the billing item and if it is marked billable., so you have to reenter it all by hand.

Timesheets.com

Redenen om over te stappen op Time Tracker

A lot of the other software options out there focus on tracking project time and wants to tie the time to specific projects and not just the client, but this allows us to tie to clients . It syncs up well with Outlook Calendar and Quickbooks which we use.
Brian K.
  • Sector: Bouw
  • Dagelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

Time Tracker by ebillity Review

Beoordeeld op 28-8-2019

Between 8-9 because I think this Time Tracker has the potential to be built upon.

Pluspunten

The ease of putting your data into the system.

Minpunten

I wish there were a "reports" option inside the *app for use in iphone, ipad, or andriod phone with going to a desktop.

Also, I would like to see if a communication hub such as slack to communicate to ALL users at once. That feature would need to be used inside the *app.

QuickBooks Time

Redenen om over te stappen op Time Tracker

More economical and the addition of the expense tracker.

Clean and Efficient Software for Tracking Time

Beoordeeld op 3-2-2021

Overall, I have a great experience with Time Tracker. It is an easy to use software that makes tracking my time a hassle free task. I have had experiences with other time tracking software in the past that make logging time a burden. Time Tracker keeps things simple and efficient.

Pluspunten

I appreciate the simplicity of the time logs. The time logs are very easy to understand and use. The calendar view for the weekly timesheets is amazing. Although my use of the software is fairly limited, when I do have to use it I have no complaints as they make user interface very easy to learn and understand.

Minpunten

I sometimes have issues running reports. Whether it be the software, or possibly my CPU, I sometimes will have to wait an extended period of time for the report to load at the bottom of the page.

Mark M.
  • Sector: Religieuze instellingen

Time Tracker Keeps Time

Beoordeeld op 4-11-2021

Pluspunten

Time Tracker is exactly what it strives to be, a tracker of time. There's nothing incredibly impressive about this software, but it gets the job done. From a user perspective, I have no complaints. My time is tracked accurately and that's what I care most about.

Minpunten

I can't really complain about Time Tracker, it's just not all that impressive either. Then again, how impressive can a time tracking software truly be?

Time Tracker

Beoordeeld op 13-11-2018

I don't have to come up with my own method of tracking employee and contractor hours. Integration with Quickbooks now with the web client is seemless. Things pretty much work well now.

Pluspunten

Multi-platform with ease of use. Flexibility to allow you to record multiple days and hours in a single line-item or (like me) track each individual day separately so that I can report to my customers exactly what was done when I was there billing hourly. No save button the stuff is automatically saved when you tab past and entry in the web client. Mobile clients for Android and iPhone are very functional.

Minpunten

Screen handling is sometimes buggy. Every once in a while you end up with two lines per entry which typically happens on a larger screen. I have a 4K display and sometimes when I make the screen size large enough to fit the entire width of the screen the second line pops in which makes no sense. I would also like more flexibility in enlarging sections of the screen, and the ability to eliminate fields that I don't use, but that's just cosmetic things. The program works great. Andriod and iPhone clients don't capitalize the first word in a sentence for some reason even though it does that in other applications. This causes editing issues later for me when I bill the customer. I get statements from my workers like "i moved sue's computer" and typically if I dictate in other applications it comes out like "I moved Sue's computer" -- I'm not sure why they don't use the typical text processors on the platform

Antwoord van eBillity Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Thank you very much for your business and your time with Time Tracker by Ebillity. We greatly appreciate the feedback, and the review you have taken the time to write here on Capterra.

I would appear you encountered some technical difficulties when using Time Tracker.
If you ever have any comments, questions, or concerns, please call us at 800-851-0992. Thank you again!

Fritz W.

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

I never needed any customer support and I don't know how much the software costs.

Beoordeeld op 16-7-2018

Paid.

Pluspunten

It's the only computer software I have never needed help with. It keeps it simple.

Minpunten

That I have to fill out my timesheet on a computer -- period. I'm just pure old-school. I have no complaints, and want no gift or future surveys.

Arthur K.
  • Sector: Rechtspraktijk
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Dagelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 3.0 /10

Good Product and concept WHEN it works but POOR Customer service when it doesnt!

Beoordeeld op 16-10-2018

If I cant create invoices then it is useless to me. Fix your software and get appropriate support.

Pluspunten

The software is good for time tracking and then it syncs with Xero so that I do not have to do any double entries. I am a single freelance user and it saves me time WHEN it works. When there are issues, and there will be, trying to fix them is time consuming. Customer service is practically non existent.

Minpunten

Poor customer support - When there are issues, and there will be, trying to fix them is time-consuming. I am currently on hold to the telephone support and have been for 23 minutes now. I have been called one (yes 1) in the queue for all that time. Seems they have no one on the support desk to actually take the phone call. Also waiting for the online support person to answer my question for the last 20 minutes as well.
Trying to create an invoice for a client. Have over $1,500 in work to bill out but the create invoice function seems to only be picking up the last two entries and wants to create an invoice for only $39. Can't figure out why. All the entries are approved and fall within the selected date range. Last time I tried to an create invoice I had the same issue and support couldn't figure out why and just created the invoice for me but never fixed the issue. Guess what, the very next invoice I tried to create I have the same issue. Now its been 30 minutes and still on hold. Also, the online chat function disconnected "because it was idle for too long" while I waited patiently for a representative to respond. The representatives are probably overworked and handling too many issues at once I suspect.

Hello Arthur.

Thank you for leaving your feedback here on Capterra. I apologize for the lack of proper customer support. We are better than that and there is no excuse. We are available Monday through Friday, beginning at 10am. Feel free to contact me directly at 800-851-0992 Ext 108 .

Martin D.
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 10.000+ werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Expenses and Invoices are better tracked by Time Tracker.

Beoordeeld op 30-9-2019

All of our invoices, receivable payments and our expenses can easily manage without ant effort. It also allow me to create and make the best templates of expenses and recurrent invoices with also manage them properly. I can better track the time of billing and expenses and then receive the payments online. The invoices options and billing designs are so flexible by Time Tracker.

Pluspunten

With the help of Time Tracker software, it is so easy for us to better manage all of our invoices by tracking the time billing and to create the customize invoices to get the payment transaction online in faster manner. It is a fully accounting and invoices software because it automatically manage our bank accounts and bank balance sheets assets. We are also able to send all of our invoices with payments to our customers. By Time Tracker, the scheduling of our payments with invoices and expenses are so great because we have a lot of controls about the information of our invoices. So, it is very easy to set up our operations, sales and inventory payments by this efficient software. The dashboards features really told me about my accounts conditions with excellent invoices and billing. If you receive your payment and send within a second, then you must need Time Tracker software.

Minpunten

The main drawback of Time Tracker software is that it does not have the ability to remind about the pending payments, sending invoices and receiving payments. It also does not provide the records of all the previous payments, contacts and store invoices but it has the ability to store the customer information for upcoming invoices, payments and accounts schedules.

Brett V.
  • Sector: Design en ontwerp

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

TimeTracker by eBility review

Beoordeeld op 7-9-2018

Overall, we have been very happy with TimeTracker in our business, and would recommend to other companies seeking a time tracking solution.

Pluspunten

We use Timetracker in our business to record employee work time. I like that we can create different jobs and allocations within the software to specify where employees record time and to what project or job. I also like the rich reporting features and the ability to access employee "time cards" from anywhere that has an internet connection.

Minpunten

The one thing I like the LEAST about this software is the web interface's tendency to become mixed up and VERY difficult to use after resizing on the screen. There are sizing "handles" top bottom and left right of the actual time entry form. This form can be dynamically stretched and adjusted to fit the screen of the monitor an end user is using. Unfortunately, on smaller monitors, the form itself gets mixed up and entry blanks shift all over the screen when adjusting form size. Fortunately, this issue can be fixed by a simple "reset" of the form back to standard. It's more of an inconvenience than issue.

Antwoord van eBillity Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Greetings. Thank you for the glowing review you left for using Time Tracker by Ebillity. We are always striving to make our product better and we are available to assist you in the future. If you have any comments, questions, or concerns you'd like to leave us, please feel free to give us a call at 800-851-0992. Thank you for your time and business.

Samantha O.

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

We have had great success using this software. Easy to use, provides great, basic features.

Ability to work remotely

Pluspunten

This software, while not as fast as working in QB, we have a lot of information at our disposal when not working from the office (where we use QB desktop). This has really been key in being able to have one person enter time, run reports, etc. when someone else is using the company file or if we are working remotely. The customer support team is FANTASTIC. We have an issue when we first set up our account and they were amazingly helpful. Informative, but not requiring us to do all the work to fix the problem. It took probably a couple of days, but really was a smooth experience. They are also responsive when we have quick, short questions. They make the overall experience nearly painless when dealing with technical issues.

Minpunten

The software is slightly slower than QB, which makes sense. One of the bigger frustrations is the inability to change items after they have been approved. We can change them in QB, but they'll never update in ebility. We have to do this a fair amount due to how we handle some of our prospective clients before they become a job. It makes the reporting feature less accurate. Other than that, there are a few features in QB that are not offered here, but that is not a major deal. Showing what items have been billed vs. not billed. The report window/feature could also be streamlined a bit more. It's a little clunky, but overall not bad. This is all of course based on our use.

Reliable, easy-to-use

Pluspunten

It's easy to use; I just start the timer when I arrive at work, figure out what I'm working on, and go to work. When I switch tasks, I either start a new timer or make a note at where the timer is at. Then at the end of the day, I take a moment to review what I worked on and how much time was spent on each job. And at the end of each week or pay period, it's super easy to just submit the time to our controller and she pulls it into her payroll interface. Also, I really like the feature of copying tasks and times from the previous week into the current week. It saves some time in listing the multiple jobs that I work on from week to week.

Minpunten

Occasionally, the software will "time-out" and I'll lose what tasks/time I had entered for the day up to that point in time. It's not a big deal to re-enter my time if I've only been working on 1 or 2 jobs. If I've been jumping around to multiple jobs, I just have to guestimate how much time I spent on each job and fill it in. This isn't the most accurate way to do it, but it only happens occasionally.
Also, I wonder if there's a phone app that could be used in conjunction with the computer desktop application. If I'm on a site visit or traveling for business and not at my desk in the office, it'd be nice to be able to track my time on my phone app.

Teri L.
  • Sector: Design en ontwerp

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

it's glitchy, but it's easy for my employees to use

Beoordeeld op 10-7-2018

I have less data entry work to do because my employees are responsible to enter their time sheets. We used to have hand-written time reports that I had to enter into Quickbooks daily. No more!

Pluspunten

my staff often works on the same projects over the span of several weeks. the ability to copy their previous time sheet and then make amendments as needed is a real time saver for them and makes them more likely to get their time in by deadline with very little follow-up (prodding) from me.

Minpunten

Any changes that I make to the timesheets do not sync back to the cloud; client jobs that are closed still show up on the app that my employees see and that confuses them

Hi Teri!
Thanks for the great review. We really appreciate your feedback, as we are always trying to make improvements to our product.

Please feel free to check out our new and improved mobile app: IOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/ebillity-time-tracker-for/id468586078?ls=1&mt=8 Andriod: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.cg.android.ebillitytimetracker Please feel free to reach out to our support team at [email protected] or call us at (800) 851-0992 for free support regarding this issue or anything else that you have questions about. We would love to help!

Terri S.

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

We have been with Ebillity since 2011 when Quick Books stop having Time Tracker. Many changes.

Beoordeeld op 10-7-2018

When we had no where to turn when Quick Books left us high and dry with no place to put our time and coordinate with billing Ebillity was there to help us.
Ebillity worked with us to get its software to what we needed for our employees. They have come a long way in 7 years that we have been with them.

Pluspunten

Now, in 2018 from 2011 when we started using Ebillity there have been many changes for the good. It is much easier to use and faster. You are able to approve 1 day or 1 week at a time for your employees. Able to check off if the time is billable or non-billable. You have the choice of auto-save or not. Time is color coordinated Pending-Submitted-Approved, so you know the status at any given time. You can print out the time sheets by the week at any time. Print out reports by job or employee. Support team in the states have been very helpful, the outsourcing to another country was horrible----but have not had to use either for years now.

Minpunten

The printed out time sheet needs to be easier to read. There needs to be a space between each job so that it is not all run together.

• Sector: Computersoftware

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Basic usage with no issues for many years

Beoordeeld op 29-10-2019

The tracker does simply work and I've never had problems with fearfully entering in hours because it was always possible to reach out to our payments person and have them revert our latest submissions in order to fix them.

Pluspunten

The interface is rather straight forward and because we have many different buckets of things that we can bill to, we are able to make our weekly breakdowns as complicated or as simple to read and bill the clients for as we want. This makes it so that people record time the way that best suits them and their level of detail.

Minpunten

It's minor, but the comment boxes where I put in all of my time descriptions are rather small and are word limited. This is annoying because it forces me to be needlessly terse or enter in many more rows than I would like to in order to fit everything I did in a week in. Also not necessarily a minus but I found very little need to use the timer that they provide as there are so many times that I would start and stop a task's timer because I was distracted or something more important came up that it was a hassle to maintain.

Stephen C.

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Hours tracking made simple.

Beoordeeld op 13-7-2018

Fast and easy to setup and be productive. Simpler than using some of the other products on the market. Reasonable value for the money.

Pluspunten

The application works through a web browser or my iPhone making it easy to track my hours as I go along. The report engine is simple but does what I need including making reports I can easily send to my clients in a professional looking format.

It is simple to set up new customers and new items so that I can track as much or as little detail as needed.

Minpunten

Going back to change approved entries can't be done from the main week view session where the hours were first entered. Edits mean going to a separate view of a single line. I can see the rationale for this - the line was approved and therefore the status has to be pushed backwards, but an easier way would be nicer.

A few user defined fields on some of the sessions would be helpful, especially if there became report criteria. I don't use QuickBooks for my invoicing, so having a manual check box marked INVOICED would be helpful (as an example).

Nathan L.
  • Sector: Civiele techniek
  • Wekelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

Simple & Straighforward

Beoordeeld op 3-12-2018

Overall, I have had a great experience with Time Tracker. It's simple, and easy to learn. Adding new project names and numbers is fast. Exporting useful and detailed reports is great. I have had a good experience overall with the software.

Pluspunten

I like the simplicity of it. Everything is organized neatly in rows. It is a very straightforward layout and it's easy to learn. I am able to quickly train new hires in the use of the system and there are rarely any follow-up questions on how to use the software. That makes my life easier as a manager. I also love the report generation feature. We do a lot of field reports, and those are sent to the client separately from the billing process. I love being able to export a comprehensive report of what has been billed and comparing it against the reports that have been distributed. That makes staying organized a lot easier for me.

Minpunten

I took an overseas trip and only had access to the software through the app on my phone. I found it very tedious to make entries through the app. I have employees who work in the field and who could theoretically save themselves office time if they entered their billable time directly from the jobsite. However, they have struggled through the process of using the app while on the go also, and have resorted to recording their time in their field books and then doing a bulk download from a desktop setup. That process is working, but it is not idea.

Hello Nathan.

Thank you for using Time Tracker by eBillity! We greatly appreciate your time and business in using our product. The feedback you have provided is greatly appreciated as we continuing to improve our product.

If you have any comments, questions, or concerns, please give us a call at 800-851-0992 at your earliest convenience.

Thanks again!

• Klantenondersteuning

Simple and intuitive interface; easily track time on computer or phone.

Beoordeeld op 31-7-2018

Pluspunten

Its simple and intuitive interface are my favorite aspect. I find that the actual actions of setting a running timer or filling in the times after the fact are both easy to do because the interface is designed in a way that one would predict it should be. The ability to carry over hours on the same task into the next day is very helpful as well due to the fact that as an attorney, often my tasks go way past midnight. This leads to greater clarity for the customer as to what she is being charged for which task that was done when.

Minpunten

What I like least about Ebillity is the fact that it is very difficult to reconfigure the size of the columns in the Timesheets view. there is often not enough room for me to see the entire task description at one glance. Further, there is no way to set up standard task descriptions that could be more speedily added from a dropdown menue. Furthermore, if non-administrators could have access to viewing current billing and invoices without actually being able to change any data that would be a tremendous plus. In small firms, the billing administrator is not always around when clients have questions regarding their bills.

Van P.

Small Architecture Firm Time Keeping

Beoordeeld op 13-11-2018

We started using this in 2011 as a way to streamline employee time entry and integrate with our QuickBooks for billing. It's been a great asset and time-saver from that perspective.

Pluspunten

This software allows us to easily track time both in the office, and via the mobile app, in the field, allowing for a more refined/granular tracking of employee tasks. It's flexible and allows not just for entry of time, but also the setting of timers to track time while working. The tech support is excellent, waits are usually short, and resolutions are most often reached in the first call.

Minpunten

For us, at least, there's a relatively frequent need to re-link TimeTracker to our QUickBooks software. It's not difficult, but with the support of TT support we did figure it out and it's now part of the routine , but was frustrating in the extreme until that. We also ended up with a couple of "ghost" projects in TT only that were confusing to staff, but again TT support, once we identified the problem, was prompt in assisting.

Michele N.
  • Sector: Medische apparatuur

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

I am the accountant and find it does everything I need, we utilize it fully

Beoordeeld op 10-7-2018

I think the product is working very effectively for us. I would not change anything!

Pluspunten

I love how it integrates with QB so easliy, love how it brings over complex transactions such as customers and jobs, service items, payroll items, class tracking, etc. I also love the chat function and have had nothing but excellent service!

Minpunten

that some of my employees find that the mobile app does not work that efficiently. in the past (not recently) have had syncing errors which caused delays.

Hi Michele!
Thanks for the honest review. We really appreciate your feedback, as we are always trying to make improvements to our product.
Please feel free to check out our new and improved mobile app:
IOS: