Bench

Jij runt je bedrijf. Dit platform doet je boekhouding.

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

• Sector: Bouwmaterialen
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 11-50 werknemers
  • Maandelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Great solution for business owners looking to run lean

Beoordeeld op 29-4-2019

Great customer service, on boarding was easy - it's a total set it and forget it (and rest assured you don't have to worry about it) kind of service. They make helpful recommendations to keep you as hands off as possible. Overall, highly recommend.

Pluspunten

Customer service is great - our account rep always gets back to us in at most 24 hours and always with helpful answers or information.

Minpunten

I wish tax filing (sales tax and income) was included so I could use Bench for everything.

Pat
  • Sector: Rechtspraktijk

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Ditched Quickbooks and saved a lot of time

Beoordeeld op 3-6-2019

I am spending a lot less time on bookkeeping and accounting.

Pluspunten

Very easy implementation - love the human support on closing the books each month.

Minpunten

Not all of my business accounts can be connected via feed (ie intuit payroll), which requires a drag and drop upload each month.

Redenen om over te stappen op Bench

I found quickbooks to be frustrating and required far too many manual adjustments - and I never did completely understand the chart of accounts on QB. It was simply too complicated to use and I was exhausted trying to keep up with everything that I needed to do to get a good set of financials.
James
  • Sector: Detailhandel
  • Anders 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 0.0 /10

Shockingly Incompetent

Beoordeeld op 24-2-2021

I had Bench do a full year of bookkeeping for my company and consulted them on aspects of the PPP loan program.

I found them shockingly incompetent. Many mistakes. Much flat-out wrong technical information about the PPP program. It was the most recent encounter with them over the PPP program that motivates me to write this review, to warn the public.

They should not represent themselves as PPP experts.

Pluspunten

The pros are beside the point because the cons are so overwhelming.

Minpunten

They should not represent themselves as PPP experts.

Antwoord van Bench Accounting Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Hi James, thanks for taking a moment to share your feedback. We always want to make sure we're continuously addressing client questions and their experience. We had passed your concerns to our Client Success Team and understand a senior leader has been in touch with you to discuss this further. We really appreciate your transparency as we work through this with you.

Rahul
  • Sector: Consumentengoederen

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Easy to use, great customer service

Beoordeeld op 21-1-2021

Pluspunten

This was super easy to set up and describe exactly what I was using it for. other providers took ages to figure out how to integrate my Amazon sales but Bench just got it!

Minpunten

The pricing was a bit on the higher side especially the catch up accounting that ended up being a large lumpsum in my case!

Synder en Quickbooks Online

Redenen om voor Bench te kiezen

Better Bookkeeping support and ease of integration with Amazon

Overgestapt van

Antwoord van Bench Accounting Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Thank you so much for sharing, Rahul!

Scott
  • Sector: Muziek

Enjoying Bench Accounting for my Small Business

Beoordeeld op 25-5-2021

Bench helps me stay on top of my bookkeeping and know that my "i"s are dotted and "t"s are crossed.

Pluspunten

I like how simple it was to connect my bank accounts as well as third party payors (eg. paypal, stripe). The interface is intuitive to navigate and uploading receipts using my custom email is a nifty trick!

Minpunten

I wish linking to Bench Tax or having some sort of tax center was a bit more seamless.

Antwoord van Bench Accounting Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Hi, Scott! Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with us. We're thrilled to hear that you're finding our interface user friendly, and that your team has been able to help you stay on top of your finances!

Ashley
  • Sector: Fotografie

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

I wish we would have invested in this sooner!

Beoordeeld op 23-6-2020

I LOVE it so much!! I wish we would have started using this from the start with our business.

Pluspunten

Bench has changed our business for the better! Having all of our books from month to month in one place is GAME changing! My favorite part is the real time look at the health of our business because our books are now done monthly. I can be confident that we'll never be behind! Which helps us make better business decisions!

Minpunten

When I was first new to Bench and terms like "balance sheet" and "profit and loss" I wished there was a hover by where you click on them at the top that gave a quick description of what each meant.

Antwoord van Bench Accounting Vertalen naar het Nederlands

We're thrilled to hear this, Ashley! We've passed your glowing words to your bookkeeping team, who will be equally as thrilled.

Tony
  • Sector: Fotografie

Finally a one stop shop

Beoordeeld op 18-5-2021

So far so good! Love seeing reports every month.

Pluspunten

I love that I can finally focus on what I do best. Customer service is friendly and answers all questions in a timely manner.

Minpunten

An online chat would be great for faster response. Since I don’t want to be on this platform very often, when I am, I’d like answers quickly.

Antwoord van Bench Accounting Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Hi, Tony. It's great to hear that you've received the support you need to focus on other areas of your business! Your bookkeeping team can always be reached via the message feed, should you have any questions about "Huck LLC's" bookkeeping. Thanks for being with Bench!

Angela
  • Sector: Detailhandel

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Great option to take bookkeeping off my plate

Beoordeeld op 19-1-2022

I've gained more time and mental space to focus on other things since handing my books over to bench.

Pluspunten

Using bench takes bookkeeping tasks off my plate, giving me more time to focus on more important areas to grow my business.

Minpunten

I am not able to get quite as granular with monthly reports as I was doing my own books with Quickbooks, but the bookkeepers are very helpful with providing info when requested.

Antwoord van Bench Accounting Vertalen naar het Nederlands

It's great to hear we've been able to make your life a little easier, Angela! Thank you so much for sharing and for being with us.

Daniel
  • Sector: Financiële dienstverlening
  • Wekelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

Very Happy With BENCH

Beoordeeld op 28-4-2022

Easy Way To Stay On Top Of My Business, Taxes & Reports.

Pluspunten

Very Easy To Use. Has many features & functionality.

Minpunten

I can't think of any. Very thorough for my particular needs.

Antwoord van Bench Accounting Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Hi Daniel! Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a glowing review!
We are excited to continue providing you the support you need so can continue to grow your business!

David "Rev"
  • Sector: Internet
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 501-1.000 werknemers
  • Maandelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

Reliable and affordable

Beoordeeld op 30-4-2019

Very positive. I renew every year. Saves me a ton of time.

Pluspunten

I run a small business and dont have the or energy run my books, let alone even know how to do it. Bench.co offers a service that is both reliable and affordable. They are also very timely with reminders, reports and other points of contact.

Minpunten

Ive had a few snags with customer service but anytime something has gone of course, they apologized worked diligently to fix it. Is that what really matters?

aimee
  • Sector: Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 5.0 /10

Helpful but pricey

Beoordeeld op 4-8-2021

Generally my experience has been good. The device is expensive compared to other bookkeeping devices. My biggest concern is that in working with the company you get handed off to several different staff. It has been hard to build a relationship with my bookkeeper for this reason. I’ve found that I have to reexplain a number of our specifics over and over again because I am working with new people within the company. It would be better to be assigned to one bookkeeper, especially in our case, which included historical books and present day books. My business isnt open yet but some of the limitations in the software (particularly a lack of an A/P system) cause concern for me in considering continuing use once we are open.

Pluspunten

I like that the online interface is user friendly, albeit a little glitchy.

Minpunten

Software is glitchy and could use a bit of tweaking in order to ensure that it is more effective.

QuickBooks Online Advanced

Redenen om over te stappen op Bench

We had a decent amount of historical data that needed to be tracked and entered. This felt like a huge undertaking and we needed the assistance. Doing that was a good experience and the bookkeeper that we worked with was really helpful. I am not sure that we will continue to use the service for future months, especially once our business is open and the books become more complex.

Antwoord van Bench Accounting Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Hi Aimee, thank you for taking the time to share this with us! We're so happy to hear that you had a seamless experience with your historical bookkeeping. Regarding bookkeeper turnover, we completely understand how this can be frustrating in terms of user experience and this transition process is something we're actively working on improving. Building that working relationship with your bookkeeper is, understandably, quite important which is why we often recommend scheduling monthly check-in calls with your team!

Heather
  • Sector: Gezondheid, wellness en fitness

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 5.0 /10

Second time using bench

Beoordeeld op 12-8-2020

First time around was good. This time around I’m not too pleased with the person assigned to my account

Pluspunten

It’s easy to set up and use, semi affordable

Minpunten

I would like to see mileage tracking and the ability to move items to a category myself

Antwoord van Bench Accounting Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Hi Heather, thank you for sharing your experience with us. We regret to hear that you are having concerns with your experience. We would like to connect with you to discuss this matter further. A member of our Client Success team will be connecting with you shortly. All the best!

Albert
  • Sector: Consumentendiensten

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Exceptional Services for Small Businesses

Beoordeeld op 29-4-2019

Bench executives should develop the bookkeeping platform further to include items that allow the end user to have a total experience. I understand that the goal is to lead bookkeeping into full tech. However, I feel that users want some form of one-on-one service where they are able to meet and greet their bookkeeping expert. What I have experienced with Bench thus far are a series of glitches when adding accounts, not being able to delete accounts, and occasionally having to repeat myself when discussing issues with numerous customer support staff members that are not apart of my bookkeeping team. I feel that by establishing a video conferencing feature to the dashboard, it would be a brilliant opportunity for us, end users, to get to know their experts and to limit any inconsistencies while providing a more personal experience.

Pluspunten

Bench has done a great job of placing most items one would require into a dashboard that makes the bookkeeping experience simple. Customer service at Bench is by far the best in the market! Staff at the company truly believe in the product and provide the end user with an exceptional experience each and every call.

Minpunten

Platform errors and the lack of additional features.

Tony
  • Sector: Directiekantoor
  • Dagelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Best Bookkeeper there is!

Beoordeeld op 8-9-2020

Bench always delivers above and beyond and i love their service.

Pluspunten

Bench is an amazing product that is in the cloud. I love that i can access my books from anywhere on the go and get a snapshot of how the company is doing week to week.

Minpunten

There are no cons at this point. I wish they started an accounting arm that tied to bench since their product is so awesome!

Antwoord van Bench Accounting Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Hi Tony! Thanks so much for the lovely words! We have a network of CPA's that we can refer to our clients. They are trained on our platform, and work really well with our service! If you're interested, let your bookkeeping team know, and they can guide you with next steps. All the best!

Jean
  • Sector: Consumentengoederen
  • Dagelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

Best Web-based/Remote Bookkeeping Full-Services

Beoordeeld op 29-4-2019

Great experience, we've been with them for 2 years now and we will not switch to anything else!

Pluspunten

Extremely professional bookkeepers, easy to use user interface and 100% hands-free. They even have auto-linked bank accounts to pull your bank statements so you don't have to manually send receipts and statements. You can view your dashboard anytime and see live updates on your balance sheet. My CPA loves their books as well.

Minpunten

Sometimes the connection might be off and I'll have to upload documents anyways, and they'll still need my input for returning vendors/suppliers.

Sunghoon
  • Sector: Schoolleiding

convenient and accessible

Beoordeeld op 29-4-2019

With bench.co I've been able to see in real-time our financial statements without having to ruffle through paperwork or calling someone/visiting an office. I would highly recommend this service to any small business owner.

Pluspunten

Bench.co has literally changed the way I operate my organization & school. Whereas in the past we'd have to wait, and work around local accountants who had 100's of clients in queue, Bench allows me the convenience and access to my virtual accountant 24/7 online and poignantly clear on all aspects of bookkeeping.

Minpunten

As with all software based services, sometimes Bench can lag in their monthly accounts at the beginning of the new year. This is a very minor inconvenience to the overall experience.

Geverifieerde reviewer
  • Sector: Public relations en communicatie

The Back Pocket Tool That Solved My Bookkeeping Blindspot

Beoordeeld op 20-10-2020

Overall, I find Bench.co to be an accessible, easy-to-use, game-changing bookkeeping tool and resource for entrepreneurs & SMEs. The team is efficient, friendly, patient, and thorough (even when I had an adverse reaction to tackling my stuck-point when it comes to bookkeeping and I managed to even annoy myself I was treated kindly, a currency I don't take lightly, especially this year). I even got a goodie from a referral. It felt awesome to be rewarded!

Pluspunten

We all know that transitioning from the "idea" stage of a side gig to a real independent consultancy can be tricky. Without the right mentorship or support for small businesses, many are under the impression they don't need a bookkeeper. If I had known then what I know now, it could have saved me thousands of dollars and time which is priceless to time-scarce bootstrappers with multiple streams of income. I also like that Bench.co works closely with FreshBooks so when I need help I hear from both teams when needed. It's not just the AI in software, it's the EQ and human relationships that make it all come together. Bench.com are definitely real humans which I loved!

Minpunten

A real struggle bootstrappers have is time. Therefore, it was a near emotional crisis to embrace I had to go into my documents like a surgeon to know every weird detail of each expense which is time-consuming as the names may slightly differ from the actual purchase.

Antwoord van Bench Accounting Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Thank you so much for sharing your experience! We really appreciate it.

Patrick
  • Wekelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Awesome tool, great customer service, and affordable!

Beoordeeld op 6-4-2018

Pluspunten

What I love the most is the customer service. Despite this being a "bookkeeping software/tool", you get a dedicated accountant. Executives are so responsive. Every time I have a question, I get a response that same day. The platform is also easy to use, and the interface makes it really easy to upload documents, download reports, etc. Really recommend!

Minpunten

One small issue is the capabilities. If you have highly complex bookkeeping needs (a unique situation or business model), this may not work for you. This doesn't matter for 99% of businesses.

Antwoord van Bench Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Hi Patrick - This is so lovely to hear! We're so glad we've been able to help take bookkeeping off of your plate. I've passed this on to Michael and your team, and you've made their day. - SP

Jay
  • Sector: Recreatieve faciliteiten en diensten

Life Saver

Beoordeeld op 16-6-2020

nothing short of great.

Pluspunten

The Bench team was there every step to explain what the software did, how to use it and what they need from me. I am super busy so I needed hand holding and that's exactly what the bench team did.

Minpunten

I had to do some of the integrations manually, such as sending over bank statements, but I would to have had to do this with a regular bookeeper anyway.

Redenen om voor Bench te kiezen

Bench is more comprehensive

more comprehensive

Antwoord van Bench Accounting Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Hi Jay! Thanks for the glowing review. Thanks for being with us!

Geverifieerde reviewer
  • Sector: Horeca

Must Have for Small Business Owner

Beoordeeld op 29-4-2019

What I love is that I don't have to enter a thing! Doing the books was not only frustrating, but also time consuming. Having Bench on my side means I can focus on building and growing my business, knowing that the data that drives my decisions is solid!

Pluspunten

Bench isn't a software. It's a team of people USING a dedicated software platform to help you manage your books. This has made all the difference for me in my business. Other accounting programs didn't teach me how to manage my books or read my monthly reports. My dedicated Bench bookkeeper answers my questions, provides me resources and is a partner in helping me understand my business finances to make better decisions.

If you are a small business owner who is great with customers, but bad with books...this is your solution. Stop trying to figure it all out yourself. Call Bench and get a dedicated human to help you out! You won't be disappointed!

Minpunten

After being on such robust software platform, I miss some of the bells and whistles those packages came with. But, Bench doesn't need all that. It's intuitive and focuses on the financial reports you need to make the best decisions for your business. You may have to look outside the platform to track some of your KPI's.

Amy
  • Sector: Burgerlijke en maatschappelijke organisatie
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 11-50 werknemers

Clear accounting

Beoordeeld op 24-11-2020

Excellent service, grateful

Pluspunten

The accounting team took our records for the past three years and was able to give us clear understanding of the numbers to move forward with confidence.

Minpunten

Overall experience has been excellent, even when I am overwhelmed with the numbers, the professionalism of the staff is calming and clear.

Thanks, Amy!

Ashley
  • Sector: (Bioscoop)films
  • Dagelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Bench allowed me to go back to focusing on running my business

Beoordeeld op 18-8-2020

Pluspunten

The support team is really helpful and are quick to respond. They’ve allowed me to focus on running a business and no longer have to focus on the accounting portions of my business.

Minpunten

The only thing I don’t like is the bank integrations. They don’t have all the banks or even if tech companies like cash app or venmo.

Antwoord van Bench Accounting Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Thanks, Ashley for sharing!

Adam
  • Sector: Vastgoed

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Bench is the best option for all your bookkeeping needs

Beoordeeld op 20-8-2019

1. Easy to use
2. Does not take too much time
3. Affordable

Minpunten

There are no cons. I love this product and all that if offers.

Antwoord van Bench Accounting Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Hi Adam! Thanks for sharing this positive feedbackwe're over the moon hearing this! We can't wait to pass this on to your bookkeeping teamthey're going to be super excited. Thanks for being with us!

JAKE
  • Sector: Vastgoed

Bench Freed Me Up

Beoordeeld op 23-11-2020

Great service from your team. The interface is easy to navigate and read.

Pluspunten

You read a lot of these same reviews, "Bench took me out of spreadsheets and saved me hours a month." It's because it's true. As a founder, the more I can delegate, the better chance at success moving forward I have. With Bench, I've unplugged the accounting from my daily / weekly / and let the pros do their thing. I have been able to focus on other parts of the business and that is invaluable.

Minpunten

I honestly don't have complaints about the software. I enjoy it and recommend it, it's made my life easier.

Antwoord van Bench Accounting Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Thank you so much, Jake! We are thrilled to hear this!

Luis
  • Sector: Marketing en reclame
  • Dagelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Bench has been great for accounting in our small business

Beoordeeld op 24-10-2020

It's been great. Love that I don't have to keep track of all accounting myself and that I can take a look at how the business is doing from a high level by just looking at the dashboard.

Pluspunten

I like that its very plug and play and they literally do everything for you.

Minpunten

I haven't come across anything that I dislike really.

Antwoord van Bench Accounting Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Thank you so much, Luis! We appreciate the kind words!