SupportBee reviews

SupportBee

Customer support help desk software

4.3/5 (10 review)
Dustin O.
Vertalen met Google

Excellent & Affordable Support App without a "per agent" fee.

Beoordeeld op 1-10-2015
Bron van de reviewer: GetApp

I've been using SupportBee since September 2013 and really love it. The pricing model is different from most other Support Ticketing Apps in that you are charged based on volume of support tickets and not on the number of agents.

This pricing model means that it's more beneficial and affordable for small businesses where few people were many hats, as one of those 'hats' is doing support.

It has all of the essential features that the other established support ticketing companies offer with their apps. And whenever I had a question or issue, I was given a quick and thorough answer by the owner himself.

Pluspunten

- Pricing model is based on volume of tickets, not based on number of agents
- Is an "inbox" style of ticketing system. (Customers only need to click reply)
- Great after-sales support from the owner
- Does not require my support team to be logged into a separate app to answer tickets. They can do it directly from their inbox if they wanted to
- Allows me to forward a support email from a customer (which was sent to my direct email address), and it will generate a ticket on behalf of the original sender. *AND* it parses it correctly when sent from my iphone --- This is a HUGE benefit!

Minpunten

Does not yet offer "How Do You Rate Our Support?" like Help Scout does, but when I asked for this feature, I was told it is on their future roadmap.

Very user friendly

Beoordeeld op 6-10-2018
Bron van de reviewer: Capterra

There were several ways to utilize this system but over all the best benefit I found was the lay out. It was simple to use and we were able to train each department in this software even if they did not work in the customer support department.

Pluspunten

This software is very user-friendly, it provides our customers with a seamless ecxperience.

Minpunten

We have had a couple issues with the site going down, but customer service was quick to respond.

Vertalen met Google

I've been answering tickets on this for 2 years, great way to make emails organized to-do items.

Beoordeeld op 1-11-2017

Pluspunten

I like that random emails into our non-profit are converted into issues/tickets to solve and answer. It makes sure that nothing gets archived and forgotten before it's completely finished.

Minpunten

Sometimes the order of replies can get scrambled. For someone coming into the conversation mid-issue it can feel overwhelming to know where the conversation started and what has happened since.

SupportBee does the job

Beoordeeld op 3-4-2019
Bron van de reviewer: Capterra

Good choice if you need an application to streamline your e-mail support in a team.

Pluspunten

Good software, we are a happy user for years now. Works great and does what is says is does.

Minpunten

Some other bigger SAAS solutions offer more integrations and options. For example it is not yet possible to integrate Facebook Messenger and Whatsapp into one supportdesk.

Elizabeth B.
Vertalen met Google

SupportBee is a great issue tracker system for small companies!

Dagelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt
Beoordeeld op 10-1-2018

Pluspunten

I like that the system's interface and how easy it is to assign tickets to their proper departments. I also like that I am able to easily see all my departments' tickets.

Minpunten

I think it is confusing when you respond to a ticket, and it shows up in an answered section. Sometimes I would still like to see a ticket but forget about it because it isn't clearly in my inbox. Also, the email threads are a little hard to read.

7.0/10
Vertalen met Google

SupportBee is a great place to manage your company's emails.

Dagelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt
Beoordeeld op 12-9-2018
Bron van de reviewer: Capterra

SupportBee is great because it gives all of our customer service team access to our emails so they can all go and access information sent in from our customers. Aside from a few bumps that we experience using the system, I am very happy with the product.

Pluspunten

I really like how organised the SupportBee software is. It is pretty easy to go and access the incoming emails/tickets that we receive and even easier to access our archived emails.

Minpunten

Sometimes the SupportBee system crashes and doesn't run very smoothly but for the most part their team gets it fixed pretty quickly.

Alek E.

Support Tickets

Dagelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt
Beoordeeld op 16-12-2018
Bron van de reviewer: Capterra

Overall very positive for a helpdesk ticketing system tool. I would recommend using for any helpdesk team.

Pluspunten

We used this as a trial among a few other helpdesk tools. It was simple to use and assigned each new email as a support case. You can then go in and assign a case to yourself to be worked on. The process was simple and intuitive. This made for easy and quick responses back to the customers. I helped trial this for a few weeks and then I switched departments. I don't know which product was chosen in the end, but this would have been one that I would have enjoyed using daily.

Minpunten

I wasn't able to attach some files to send back to the customer in the support tickets.

William B.
Vertalen met Google

Very helpful ticket tracker, could use some changes in email formatting

Maandelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt
Beoordeeld op 14-11-2018

Pluspunten

This software can easily handle a multi-department organization through one email account. Our non-profit had one "[email protected]" email address that would route to 5 or 6 different departments. This made it extremely easy to manage upwards of 200 requests in one day, routing them all to the appropriate department.

Once in your queue, it is also a great way to track to-do's. You can sort things by answered and unanswered.

Minpunten

The only confusing thing about Support Bee is the order of email replies. When you come in halfway through a conversation that already has 8 replies, it can be hard to get back to the original question and where key answers/solutions were given in that email.

Soumya H.

SupportBee Great Software for Email Ticketing for Customer Support

Dagelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt
Beoordeeld op 4-10-2018

Pluspunten

Unlimited tickets even for free version .A customized email id even in free version.

Minpunten

Only one email inbox and no teams in free version of software.

Bogdan C.