QuickBooks Online Advanced

Boekhouding en bedrijfsmanagement voor kleine bedrijven

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding
Functies
Gebruiksgemak
Klantenondersteuning
Sorteren op

Bob
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: Zelfstandig ondernemer

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Over 10 years of complete satisfaction!

Beoordeeld op 10-9-2019

100 percent satisfied. I have been approached with offers to switch. I turn every single one of them down. QuickBooks has proven to be to be the absolute best software for me to use in this area.

Pluspunten

I love QuickBooks for Non-Profits! I have used this software exclusively for the past 10 years with no problems at all.

I have received numerous compliments from Board Members of the accuracy and detail I provide when it comes to our financial reports. I have been told I provide the best reports they have seen (many are members of other non-profit boards). It is all accomplished with just a few clicks and the reports printed out!

Minpunten

It does take a bit of getting used to. Especially when you are first setting up the system. Once it is set up, it runs along fine.

One thing to make sure of is the category of the items you are entering. Otherwise, your reports will contain mis-categorized information. Be sure to check over your reports for accuracy in that area. If identified, it is a simple fix - but you must check it over.

Antwoord van Intuit Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Hearing that you've enjoyed using QuickBooks for so many years makes our day, Bob! We're thrilled to know that you're able to confidently present accurate data with the reports you've created without breaking a sweat. You can continue rely on us to have your back for years to come. It sounds like you're a pro, but if you ever need any assistance, we recommend checking out the Community. Here, you'll find detailed articles and advice from fellow users and QuickBooks Team members: https://community.intuit.com/

Thanks for an awesome review!
Morgan, The QuickBooks Team

John
  • Sector: Kunst en nijverheid

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Quickbooks Online is easy to use and overall great value for the price

Beoordeeld op 11-8-2022

Overall very positive. My only gripes are listed above. They are just a few changes I'd like to see happen. Will continue using QB Online and hope to see improvements in the future!

Pluspunten

Online access, ease of use, and overall user friendliness. Also love that you can add attachments to each entry. Fantastic, because then I don't have to go digging in a file cabinet to find the supporting documentation.

Minpunten

Custom reporting could definitely be improved. You can't select from nearly the amount of data items that are necessary. Also, a great feature to add would be the option to add a single attachment to bulk transactions. I would love to see this implemented. IE: when using "Batch Transactions" you could add a single report to the 25 different entries made in the batch. Also, another thing would be that you can list multiple departments on one invoice/sales receipt (IE make it a line item) instead of having to generate separate invoices/SR.

Gary
  • Sector: Chemicaliën

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 5.0 /10

Adequate for simple product businesses

Beoordeeld op 11-12-2019

We run our business on it and have to work around all the limitations, it gets the job done, but we spend a lot of time having to use excel outside the product to get things completed. It is getting better but so slowly we have considered moving to another online software package.

Pluspunten

QBO is an easy to use intuitive accounting software package with generally reliable online access. It has the basic accounting features that you would expect for a small business, but lacks the detailed features necessary for a bundled product business (one where your product is composed of Bill of Materials and you need to track the details on the sub components - think of gift baskets with 10 items in it, and the basket has a single SKU.) QBO has been improving in many ways and priority circle is a welcome addition to getting support.

Minpunten

The Reporting is really poor, you cannot simply build a report using any fields there are significant limitations of what fields you can include in a report. For instance you cannot write a report with customer and invoice information in it. IE. What customers have bought what products and when - this can't be done you need to export all the data and then do your own intersection to answer that question.

There is really limited inventory tracking - as long as you stock and sell individual wigets your are ok, but if you sell bundles you are screwed. We have to do all inventory tracking outside of QBO because it is so lacking.

You can't not do line item discounts.

You cannot have negative product line items ( like volume discounts or returns, etc.)

There are so many basic features in QBO Desktop that are totally lacking in the online version.

Deanna
  • Sector: Detailhandel
  • Dagelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

QuickBooks is great - online advanced version is the Best!

Beoordeeld op 6-7-2022

Pluspunten

I like the ease of access - and the modernised platform, so it's not old and clunky like some of the other bookkeeping softwares on the market that I've previously used!

Minpunten

It is a little less integration friendly with some other softwares, so that is a bit of a negative point for me.

Sage Business Cloud Accounting

Redenen om over te stappen op QuickBooks Online Advanced

Sage was a bit too pricey for the likes of what I needed. QuickBooks in my opinion was more visually appealing as well.
Rick
  • Sector: Juridische dienstverlening
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: Zelfstandig ondernemer

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 6.0 /10

Great for small businesses

Beoordeeld op 9-8-2022

It has been a useful tool for several years for me. The integration with banking saves me a lot of time for end of the year.

Pluspunten

Software is fairly easy to use and understand. It's extremely scalable so I can increase or decrease my use as needed

Minpunten

The integration with my bank account is fairly stable, however, transaction descriptions that are downloaded into QB are often truncated and very difficult to figure out what they are for without having to do further research.

Simon
  • Sector: Marketing en reclame
  • Wekelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 1.0 /10

The road to hell is paved with good intention

Beoordeeld op 12-4-2022

Overall, if the execution of Quickbook online would have been as good as the idea, its probably the software we would be using, but the execution is to me really terrible and we feel that the customers support really do the least to help out.

Pluspunten

What Iiked the most about the software is the idea of having everything under one software, Quickbook is a great ¨idea¨

Minpunten

We had such terrible experience with customer support. It was hard to talk to anyone and when we did they never tried to understand our situation or context. It was an experience we wish we never had. Also once you start to use all the capability of the software you start to find all kind of limitation. We are also very disappointed that our business was not eligible to use the integrated payment processing module inside the invoice, this is the main reason we went back to our previous accounting software, Wave.

FreshBooks en Sage 50cloud Accounting

Redenen om voor QuickBooks Online Advanced te kiezen

Because we wanted to take advantage of Quickbook Online advanced features.

Wave Accounting

Redenen om over te stappen op QuickBooks Online Advanced

Because its the one that the accountant prefer the most here in the province of Quebec and the one that on paper seems to offer the most.
Janice
  • Sector: Schoolleiding

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Versatile and easy to use

Beoordeeld op 16-8-2022

Pluspunten

QB Online Advanced is very easy to use, easy to learn, and versatile enough to produce needed record keeping and reports

Minpunten

Process to void checks could be improved. Currently the process impacts the original date of the check rather than the current period - need option to add date of the void.

Joel
  • Sector: Civiele techniek

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Loaded with Features for the price.

Beoordeeld op 15-9-2022

Having the ability to have different users help me better manage the Financials for the company.

Pluspunten

Has great features as cash flow analysis and integration with apps like Amazon.

Minpunten

KPIs would be a great addition to better track what is important for each user.

Zac
  • Sector: Mediaproductie

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 5.0 /10

Great - buy there is a cost

Beoordeeld op 16-8-2022

Pluspunten

Integration with MINT and other Intuit products making a very seamless connection

Minpunten

The month cost with the addition of the fees relating to invoicing makes it pointless to go with them over a free or cheaper soluiton

Stephan
  • Sector: Public relations en communicatie

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 5.0 /10

Changes without warning or requests for feedback or ability to stay without changes

Beoordeeld op 13-9-2022

Ok

Pluspunten

Efficient with monitoring the status of accounts.

Minpunten

Customer service is outsourced to a place where people who try to help do not understand the program

Russell
  • Sector: Administratie

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Ubiquitous and necessary, but far from perfect

Beoordeeld op 19-7-2022

It is a necessary evil.

Pluspunten

Online access is convenient. Most clients are already using it. Easy to get accountant access. Bank feeds are superior to the desktop product. Integrates with many different tools through Zapier. Works with a large array of direct 3rd party add ins.

Minpunten

It lacks basic and essential features such as reliable backup/restoration of data, month end closing tools, etc. forcing us to pay third parties to make up for what QBO lacks. The receipt capture is too limited and is very poor at matching transactions if it doesn’t automatically recognize a receipt.

The system is extremely nit picky about which type of transaction you are using in the moment. This is not an issue with QB desktop as you can easily enter almost any type of transaction from the register without the need to tell it what you are doing in advance.

The product does not often get substantive improvements and yet the subscription fees are very high and are increasing over time. Pay more, get the same product.

Antwoord van Intuit Vertalen naar het Nederlands

We appreciate you taking the time to write your review, Russell.

We want to be sure you're enjoying your time with QuickBooks, and that you're getting the most out of your product. If you have any suggestions about what you think would make QuickBooks better for your business and others, please don't hesitate to send these over for our Developers review using the 'Feedback?' icon in-account.

Also, if you need assistance or run into any issues, please don't hesitate to get in touch with our QuickBooks Technical Support Team by phone or chat using the 'Help (?)' icon > 'Contact Us' right from within your account. We'd be more than happy to take care of you.

-Faith, The QuickBooks Team

Kevin
  • Sector: Horeca

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

The one stop software for any Business

Beoordeeld op 11-12-2019

I am currently learning how to better integrate my time keeping services with quick books and I am overall happy with the transisiton

Pluspunten

This Software is absolutely essential to my day to day operations.
From the ease of use in payroll services, tracking inventory, combining all purchase and financing accounts and creating invoices for all of my customers I could not be happier with Quickbooks.
What I really love is that software is always adapting and improving to help with more and more essential tasks, and if I don't know how something works there is always a Webinar/Customer service agent/video to give myself and my employees the tools they need to meet any accounting challenge.

Minpunten

The only two issues I have had is with compatibility with the payroll time clock services I would like to use, and this is more personal preference than anything else. I would like to see more options for bio metric time-clocking services than is currently available. the second is the saving of last used dates in the software meaning you have to be vigilant when making invoices or printing checks (I have lost a ton of checks this way)

Redenen om over te stappen op QuickBooks Online Advanced

Quickbooks was the obvious choice for us when choosing our accounting software because it was easier to use and had a fantastic importing option for older invoicing and books.
Kyle

Beoordeeld op 11-12-2019

The chart of accounts feature of QBO is much cleaner than the two previously used accounting softwares. Also the reporting functions are much more user friendly for non-accounting employees trying to find financial information that makes sense to them.

Pluspunten

Everything is very clean, and easy to navigate. The general features of the software are user friendly to all levels of accounting. If you have never used an accounting software before QBO makes it very accessible to find important and valuable information about your finances with relative ease.

Minpunten

The more in depth features do take a little time to navigate. There are also a lack to "advance" features for some of the functions but it overall fits the bill. There is nothing that is missing that is an absolute need for business function- just more of a "would be nice".

Redenen om voor QuickBooks Online Advanced te kiezen

Enjoyed the interface better. The template is much easier to navigate and I find the accounting features to make much more sense to me personally.

FreshBooks

Redenen om over te stappen op QuickBooks Online Advanced

Used the other product briefly and made the final decision for QBO after not being able to get in contact with the other company's customer service for multiple days to resolve any issues.
Harmony
  • Sector: Groothandel

QBO is Definitely Different

Beoordeeld op 11-12-2019

Our overall experience with QBO Advanced has been pretty good. I think with the development and implementation of more features or customization of different "modules" to be customer specific it would serve us perfectly. And hey, the price is WONDERFUL!

Pluspunten

What I like most about using QBO Advanced is how user friendly and simplistic it is to use. We transitioned our entire financial management system and for the most part it was relatively smooth.

Minpunten

There were many obstacles to overcome in the transition to QBO Advanced. It mainly involve how to find work around solutions for areas not offered in QBO Advanced such as specifically detailed inventory management and also fixed assets. The inventory process in QBO is clunky and too simplistic for our company, BUT since QBO is so easy to use we have customized processes to make it work for us.

Redenen om voor QuickBooks Online Advanced te kiezen

We made the switch at the behest of our former accountants.

Sage 100cloud

Redenen om over te stappen op QuickBooks Online Advanced

Our former account didn't inform us of possibly a more suitable program. QBO Advanced was easiest for them.
Molly

Best Move My Company Ever Made

Beoordeeld op 11-12-2019

The cost for this product is amazing. We have saved $100,000 yr since switching from NetSuite. My team and I honestly prefer QuickBooks for everyday bookkeeping and business operations. For our company the switch was a no-brainer.

Pluspunten

This software is so easy to use and makes training a breeze. A ton of the functionality makes everything more efficient and intuitive. The reporting is awesome and easy to create your own custom reports.

Minpunten

You cannot have multiple tabs open and you cannot easily create consolidated financials to include multiple instances.

Redenen om voor QuickBooks Online Advanced te kiezen

It was too expensive and our organizational structure changed. We no longer saw the benefit for an expensive system with features we never used. The final straw was the fact NetSuite did not support 1099 preparation!

NetSuite CRM

Redenen om over te stappen op QuickBooks Online Advanced

We wanted a cloud based system since we utilize multiple instances. It made it easier to switch back and forth between companies.
Ryan
  • Sector: Detailhandel
  • Dagelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

Quickbooks Online Advanced

Beoordeeld op 11-12-2019

There are so many reasons why we love working on Quickbooks online. The credit card processor working through our website, the mobile app and card processor, as well as the integration to WordPress and to help add automation to our financial recording.

Pluspunten

There are so many features to this software, but my favorite is definitely the online platform. I am able to see the progress of the business through my phone or iPad and not just sitting behind a desk. So much business is done on the road or moving around and having the app easily accessible I can always be in touch with what is going on in the company.

Minpunten

Setting up the new company file was difficult. We were moving from QuickBooks desktop and it had to much data (20 years worth) that we were not able to compress it then upload the information to the new platform. We were able to do batch uploads which did allow us to preserve some data but it did make the transition a little more difficult than it needed to be.

QuickBooks Desktop Pro

Redenen om voor QuickBooks Online Advanced te kiezen

We made the switch to help add automation to our process and to move to software better suited for our needs. We were using the Desktop version for 20 years so we needed to get something newer and more customizable.

QuickBooks Desktop Pro

Redenen om over te stappen op QuickBooks Online Advanced

We looked at enhancing our QuickBooks desktop, but all the pros that online had for us gave us only one option and that was to upgrade to the online version. The Quickbooks IOS App and the integrations with our website make it the best software for us by far.
Geverifieerde reviewer
  • Sector: Openbaar beleid

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Good for small companies with limited transactions

Beoordeeld op 15-6-2018

Pluspunten

Online accessibility - can work anywhere with an internet connection. Linking to bank and credit card accounts is handy. Linking to Bill.com and Expensify are also easy.

Minpunten

As a controller and an accountant consultant on the side, I would recommend the online version to small businesses with fewer than 5-10 employees and revenues under $1 million that have very few transactions. For companies that have multiple approval layers and AP invoices, you would need an add on app like Bill.com to handle. We use Expensify and Bill.com to handle expense reporting and AP. QuickBooks Enterprise edition would be a better fit for companies with more than a million in sales and more than 10 employees, but costs can add up on that platform.
-Approval levels are very broad. If I want to allow someone to add classes, I have to give them access to banking and reports that are only for partners to see. Further a la carte customization for permissions would certainly be handy.
-Speed - even with high speed internet, processing multiple AP invoices is very slow compared to the desktop counterpart.
-Accounting integration - when allowing accountants access to the company file, downloading the GL needs to go to excel. If the GL is large, it may exceed the line limit for Excel.
-Some reports are unable to use the custom fields. This creates problems when the custom fields are critical. in our case, we can't run a report of payments received that includes project numbers. In order to get that report, I need to use Zapier to extract payments as they come in and send them to a google sheet. So the only listing I have for payments listed with our custom fields is in Google sheets!

LeAnn

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

So much better than complicated systems!!!

Beoordeeld op 11-12-2019

We have realized much richer reporting, faster data entry and uploads, connection to multiple apps such as Bill.com, and a wealth of information readily available through QuickBooks training, online experts, and even YouTube videos.

Pluspunten

We love that QuickBooks provides an online option that is easily accessible for all of our virtual employees and financial advisers. It has been a breeze to use compared with our old system (Abilla MIP). In today's digital age, we don't often need all the complexity - just the natural, simple, and efficient financial management systems.

Minpunten

The only thing we haven't liked is that our transition from MIP had to be done manually.

MIP Fund Accounting

Redenen om voor QuickBooks Online Advanced te kiezen

Abila was archaic and our installation was no longer supported. For our organization, even moving to MIP online would have been overkill and costly.

Redenen om over te stappen op QuickBooks Online Advanced

Most efficient use of time and money with all the features we needed.
Veronica
  • Sector: Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

A powerful tool to track accounting and financial reporting

Beoordeeld op 28-7-2021

Overall my experience has been good with Quickbooks online advanced. The product has all the features needed to run a business, get the reporting and also connecting with useful apps developed by different partners. Especially during this unprecedented times when online presence is fundamental QBO Advances provides access to not the only an accounting platform but also easy integration to other partners like Third party delivery, PoS, e-commerce, ACH Payments, etc.

Pluspunten

The software is designed to simplify the journey by increasing the quality of the data input during the booking of the transactions and eliminating common mistakes during the process of bookkeeping. I like how the bank feed makes easier every bank reconciliation and provides a lot of information directly from the bank statement.

Minpunten

I do not like that the migration from desktop to online is not easy and the online version has some missing features compared with the desktop version. I also do not like the Inventory module does not have all the information for food products, like expiration date or lot control

Geverifieerde reviewer

Quickbooks Online Review

Beoordeeld op 4-8-2022

Overall for bookkeeping and accounting this software is simple to use as long as you don't use other features like processing payments.

Pluspunten

It was very easy to set up and use. Interface is nicely laid out. Reports are easy to find and prepare.

Minpunten

You are not able to create multiple invoice templates with different company names ie. one company with a numbered name and another with the business name. Also you have no control over online payments. Quickbooks will give you a chargeback but they won't release any info on the transaction so best not to use them for your online store. Use another service.

Zoho Books

Redenen om voor QuickBooks Online Advanced te kiezen

My Accountant recommended Quickbooks.

AccountEdge

Redenen om over te stappen op QuickBooks Online Advanced

Recommended by my accoutant.
Tammy
  • Sector: Computersoftware

It's All About The Extras

Pluspunten

QBO Advanced includes the analytics through dashboards and Fathom. These are powerful tools and very useful for management. The Enhanced Custom Fields are valuable for our company as we are able to capture information that can be kept in QBO with the client instead of having several spreadsheet to keep this information. The Customize Access By Role is helpful for us because we are able to then develop UI from our software into QBO allowing our developer to have access to QBO but not have access to the entire company file. Feedback is very vital for us the user. As we find something that could make our jobs easier, or a way of getting information out you can always enter the feedback in for Intuit's development team to review. I have experienced that some feedback has been addressed, which adds value for us because we know that the software is becoming a tool that will do all that we need it to do.

Minpunten

We lost a couple reports when we converted over from desktop, but Intuit is constantly working on enhancing the software.

Joe
  • Sector: Groothandel

The Best Option Out There

Beoordeeld op 11-12-2019

We were doing all of our accounting manually before and it got to a point where we could not keep up. Now none of our upcoming expenses are a surprise and we know with great accuracy what our financial position is while we are determining if an opportunity is right for us.

Pluspunten

I like that it is universally used so no matter how many different financial professionals from how many different companies I have to deal with they are familiar with the software so there is no learning or teaching curve there.

Minpunten

The biggest flaw I would say is when a new 3rd party program comes out that works well with my business Quickbooks seems to lag behind in having some kind of integration available. Ideally I would like all my softwares so integrate with Quickbooks so that I can use the full power of the system.

Redenen om over te stappen op QuickBooks Online Advanced

Because Xero is new and if it catches on that will take years, Quickbooks is THE accounting software and I feel like it always will be.
Michael
  • Sector: Bouw

QBO Improving

Beoordeeld op 11-12-2019

We experience little downtime, despite some slowing of speeds. We're impressed with QBO at this time.

Pluspunten

Many new features being updated regularly. Does what we need it to do.

Minpunten

Speed improvements as our file grows is very important.

Redenen om voor QuickBooks Online Advanced te kiezen

Cloud-based computing was very important in our decision. A company we know that would be around and continue to improve.

Redenen om over te stappen op QuickBooks Online Advanced

Cloud-based computing is the main reason we switched from Enterprise.
Joy

Does the job

Beoordeeld op 31-5-2022

I am very satisfied with QBO overall, especially since we also use Quickbooks payroll.
Entering receipts and information is very easy and reporting is very intuitive.

I do with there was a better way to enter multiple receipts from a payment processor site(Square/Stripe), versus the batch deposits as the systems integrate now.

Pluspunten

It is easy to enter information into Quickbooks and find it later.
Reports are great! I can always find the infromation I need in a ready report, and love that I can click within a report to access more detailed infromation.

Minpunten

As a non-profit, it can get a little complicated when tracking restricted revenues and their related expenses.
Year end reporting for fulfilling the 990 is not easy when working around the chart of accounts as it us set up in QBO - some account categories don't match up with the way nonprofits track them.

Antwoord van Intuit Vertalen naar het Nederlands

We really appreciate you sharing your review with us, Joy!

It's wonderful that QuickBooks has helped provide exactly what you all are needing for your non-profit!

Please keep in mind that you can create additional Chart of Accounts for more specified categorization using the steps outlined here: (https://quickbooks.intuit.com/learn-support/en-us/help-article/chart-accounts/add-account-chart-accounts-quickbooks-online/L0mCv3AKn_US_en_US?uid=l3xgkvrd).

If you have any other questions or need help, please don't hesitate to get in touch by phone or chat using the 'Help(?)' icon > 'Contact Us' and we'd be glad to get you taken care of from there!

-Faith, The QuickBooks Team

Eugene
  • Sector: Logistiek en toeleveringsketen

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

QB Online Advanced - A must have for todays business landscape

Beoordeeld op 5-5-2022

Overall QuickBooks online advanced is a excellent product without which our business would not run as smoothly I highly recommend this product to any small business.

Pluspunten

It is very easy to use and does not require an enormous amount of training. I especially like being able to integrate directly into our electronic data interchange system as well as our bank. QuickBooks online advanced really brings all of the useful features together to create a platform that helps our business run smoothly.

Minpunten

Although the help section is very thorough, it is not as easy to navigate. I wish there was an easier way. The graphic user interface could also use a little bit of improvement in terms of placing of features to make them more intuitive.

FreshBooks

Redenen om over te stappen op QuickBooks Online Advanced

QuickBooks online advanced had significantly more features and more visibility into our business.