QuickBooks Online Advanced reviews

QuickBooks Online Advanced

4,4 (922)
Schrijf een review!
Boekhouding en bedrijfsmanagement voor kleine bedrijven

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Kavindu Githsara
  • Sector: E-learning

Streamlining Your Finances with QuickBooks Online Advanced

Beoordeeld op 16-1-2023

Overall, QuickBooks Online Advanced has been a valuable tool for our business. The user-friendly interface and automatic data backups have made it easy to use and the advanced reporting and inventory management features have provided valuable insights into our financial performance. While there are some limitations, such as limited customization options and higher cost, the benefits of this software outweigh the cons for our business.

Pluspunten

As a user of QuickBooks Online Advanced, I have found it to be a reliable and user-friendly accounting software for our business. One of the biggest advantages of this software is the user-friendly interface that makes it easy to navigate. This has been a huge time-saver for my team, as we don't have to spend hours trying to figure out how to use the software. Another great feature of QuickBooks Online Advanced is the automatic data backups. Not only that, but also the advanced reporting and inventory management features have also been a great asset to our business, allowing us to track our inventory in real-time and generate detailed reports on our financial performance.

Minpunten

One of the downsides of QuickBooks Online Advanced is the limited customization options for invoices and purchase orders.

Krystal
  • Sector: Administratie

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

QBO needs to be your go-to

Beoordeeld op 4-3-2024

Pluspunten

QuickBooks online's ease of use makes it a perfect accounting solution for everyone from new business owners with little to know accounting knowledge to CPA's

Minpunten

While it tries to make things easier some of the defaults are a bit confusing to the accountant

Redenen om voor QuickBooks Online Advanced te kiezen

Cost and the system was too robust. The issues between posted transactions and nonposted always interrupted the closing process

Sage Intacct

Redenen om over te stappen op QuickBooks Online Advanced

Price was well below being able to use techsoup but also, as mentioned the ease of use and simplicity of the system still gets the job done without the fluff.
Simon
Simon
  • Sector: Marketing en reclame
  • Wekelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 1.0 /10

The road to hell is paved with good intention

Beoordeeld op 12-4-2022

Overall, if the execution of Quickbook online would have been as good as the idea, its probably the software we would be using, but the execution is to me really terrible and we feel that the customers support really do the least to help out.

Pluspunten

What Iiked the most about the software is the idea of having everything under one software, Quickbook is a great ¨idea¨

Minpunten

We had such terrible experience with customer support. It was hard to talk to anyone and when we did they never tried to understand our situation or context. It was an experience we wish we never had. Also once you start to use all the capability of the software you start to find all kind of limitation. We are also very disappointed that our business was not eligible to use the integrated payment processing module inside the invoice, this is the main reason we went back to our previous accounting software, Wave.

FreshBooks en Sage 50cloud Accounting

Redenen om voor QuickBooks Online Advanced te kiezen

Because we wanted to take advantage of Quickbook Online advanced features.

Wave

Redenen om over te stappen op QuickBooks Online Advanced

Because its the one that the accountant prefer the most here in the province of Quebec and the one that on paper seems to offer the most.
Shrijana
  • Sector: Musea en instituten

Excellent Accounting Assistant

Beoordeeld op 10-4-2024

This is great accounting platform which save time & money to get best result.

This is great accounting platform which save time & money to get best result.

Pluspunten

All aspects such as invoicing, reporting, sales tax....

Minpunten

This is perfect for us and can't remember of any cons as of now.

Leah
  • Sector: Rechtspraktijk

Truly great program

Beoordeeld op 8-6-2023

It has been an overall positive experience. Our old program was clunky and really was not designed like move modern programs. Quickbooks Online Advanced is truly a great product.

Pluspunten

I like that everything is easy to use and intuitive. We swapped from another program and were able to jump right in and start working immediately with little to no training.

Minpunten

The only issue that I have with Quickbooks Online Advanced has to do with the integration with Clio. The issue happens when you write one check to a vendor for multiple client matters. It ports them over to Clio as one entry. Other than that everything works perfectly.

Robert
  • Sector: Nutsbedrijven

Surprised that I like Quickbooks Online

Beoordeeld op 24-11-2023

I knew I would have a learning curve after using Desktop Premium. That learning curve was shorter than expected and I am now considering features such as expense receipts. I will compare to using Expensify (which I dislike, but is used by several staff). I am always able to find workarounds and/or strategies to do what I want to do with invoices, reports, bills, and reports. I haven't fully explored the reporting features yet, though the immediate needs are easily met.

Pluspunten

As I become more familiar with navigating through QBO (this software), I have come to like it much more than a previous version which I used briefly a few years ago. I like this software and have had only minor and temporary adjustment issues after converting from Quickbooks Desktop Premium.

Minpunten

Surprisingly, I don't have any strong dislikes. My navigation and use habits with Desktop had developed over several years. I can do everything in the Online version though I spend longer at this point. The new habits are quickly decreasing the extra time I initially spent. I found that I can have a few browser windows open so I am not constantly going back to a previous menu item. That was a major issue initially, and is now a minor annoyance at times.

Kerry
  • Sector: Management non-profit organisaties

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 3.0 /10

Quickbooks Online not all it's cracked up to be, Desktop version is much better

Beoordeeld op 21-11-2023

Customer service has been terrific, however so many problems with online. I used the desktop version for over 20 years and the online version is littered with problems that customer service was unable to solve. Hopefully as time goes on it will become a better product.

Pluspunten

The ability to use it remotely and store everything in the cloud

Minpunten

The reporting features are awful. Unable to get the same or even similar reports with necessary information as the Desktop version

Sage Accounting

Redenen om voor QuickBooks Online Advanced te kiezen

Needed to have a program that could be used in the cloud

Redenen om over te stappen op QuickBooks Online Advanced

Ability to receive it with a non-profit discount through Tech-Soup
  • Sector: Milieudiensten

Revolutionize the Way You Manage Your Finances With QBO

Beoordeeld op 12-2-2023

Pluspunten

I love how it is user-friendly and intuitive, making it easy for me to manage my finances without having an extensive background in accounting. Also, I can access my financial information from anywhere, at any time, as long as there is an internet connection.

Minpunten

There is nothing I liked least about QBOA.

FreshBooks

Redenen om over te stappen op QuickBooks Online Advanced

Because Quickbooks Online Advance offers a wide range of features, including invoicing, expense tracking, and reporting, allowing me to manage all aspects of my company's finances in one place.
Claire
  • Sector: Mediaproductie
  • Wekelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

We love it and use it almost every day for our business

Beoordeeld op 24-11-2023

We love Quickbooks Online Advanced and it’s the only option for us when it comes to our tax prep, invoicing, bookkeeping and getting paid.

Pluspunten

We love how easy it is to coordinate with our CPA, invoice our clients, and get paid easily and quickly. We tried so many other options and this was the obvious choice for us.

Minpunten

It is a very busy dashboard and menu system. It may be because we don’t need all the functions for our business, but it has a lot going on when you first log on and before you learn exactly what you need.

Kaitlin
  • Sector: Duurzaamheid en milieu

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 0.0 /10

Mad at Quickbooks

Beoordeeld op 25-3-2024

We are very displeased with Quickbooks Online and will be looking for another program.

Pluspunten

We liked Quickbooks Desktop, and Quickbooks is discontinuing that program, so we were forced to switch. The thing we liked most was not having QuickBooks onlinr.

Minpunten

QuickBooks desktop is nothing like Quickbooks online. They may have well been written by completely different companies and the learning curve is impossible.

Kevin
  • Sector: Horeca

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

The one stop software for any Business

Beoordeeld op 11-12-2019

I am currently learning how to better integrate my time keeping services with quick books and I am overall happy with the transisiton

Pluspunten

This Software is absolutely essential to my day to day operations.
From the ease of use in payroll services, tracking inventory, combining all purchase and financing accounts and creating invoices for all of my customers I could not be happier with Quickbooks.
What I really love is that software is always adapting and improving to help with more and more essential tasks, and if I don't know how something works there is always a Webinar/Customer service agent/video to give myself and my employees the tools they need to meet any accounting challenge.

Minpunten

The only two issues I have had is with compatibility with the payroll time clock services I would like to use, and this is more personal preference than anything else. I would like to see more options for bio metric time-clocking services than is currently available. the second is the saving of last used dates in the software meaning you have to be vigilant when making invoices or printing checks (I have lost a ton of checks this way)

Xero

Redenen om over te stappen op QuickBooks Online Advanced

Quickbooks was the obvious choice for us when choosing our accounting software because it was easier to use and had a fantastic importing option for older invoicing and books.
Eugene
  • Sector: Logistiek en toeleveringsketen

QB Online Advanced - A must have for todays business landscape

Beoordeeld op 5-5-2022

Overall QuickBooks online advanced is a excellent product without which our business would not run as smoothly I highly recommend this product to any small business.

Pluspunten

It is very easy to use and does not require an enormous amount of training. I especially like being able to integrate directly into our electronic data interchange system as well as our bank. QuickBooks online advanced really brings all of the useful features together to create a platform that helps our business run smoothly.

Minpunten

Although the help section is very thorough, it is not as easy to navigate. I wish there was an easier way. The graphic user interface could also use a little bit of improvement in terms of placing of features to make them more intuitive.

FreshBooks

Redenen om over te stappen op QuickBooks Online Advanced

QuickBooks online advanced had significantly more features and more visibility into our business.
Richard
  • Sector: Luchtvaart(maatschappijen)

Quickbooks Online for Aircraft Maintenance

Pluspunten

Quickbooks Online allows us to streamline our accounting process as well as inventory tracking. Our customers love to be able to receive estimates and invoices online as well as pay online. With unlimited chart of accounts and excellent reporting features we are able to monitor the pulse of the company daily.

Minpunten

If you are not an accounting guru, have access to an accountant or you do not understand debits, credits and accounting concepts you are going to feel lost. There is an extreme learning curve for small business owners who go from physical books and spreadsheets to Quickbooks Online. Once you learn everything you will find the software very helpful, but when you first get started odds are, you're going to inadvertently make a big mess of your books until you figure it all out.

Sara

Efficient and Insightful

Beoordeeld op 12-12-2019

Since switching to QBO Advance our company has not only been able to work efficient and effectively but also pinpoint trouble areas both within our financials and bookkeeping. We have been able to work towards correcting and improving these areas. Overall, we are very happy with our experience thus far with QBO Advanced.

Pluspunten

There are several features we find extremely convenient, including, the ability to directly connect our bank accounts, remote access to our software, and the at a glance profit and loss for projects. We also find the project feature to be the most useful and enjoy the hourly cost rate within projects to be extremely insightful. A final area we find extremely useful is the user permissions feature within QBO Advance; this feature has given us the ability to broaden our users and therefore increase our workflow efficiency without sharing our financial data.

Minpunten

We have found the payroll add-on to be difficult to work with, specifically, distributing the different pay rates because our employees get paid different wages when working on government jobs as well was when they work overtime. Overtime does not seem to accurately pull from the time cards and pay appropriately for overtime. We also wish more payroll data had transferred when switching from desktop to online.

Ross
  • Sector: Consumentendiensten

Excellent Software

Beoordeeld op 18-10-2022

Overall my experience has been good, a few times either myself or another user has made a mistake but with the help of online and phone support we got the issue fixed in a timely manner.

Pluspunten

Overall the software is easy to use and robust New features have a learning curve as with most things, the online help with this is good.

Minpunten

The price can be daunting for smaller businesses or even individuals

Xero

Redenen om over te stappen op QuickBooks Online Advanced

Recommendation from a friend who uses the lower tier package, but thought the higher tier package would be a good fit for us.
Katherine
  • Sector: Wijn en sterke drank

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 6.0 /10

QuickBook Online Advanced Review

Beoordeeld op 9-11-2022

Overall my experience has been mostly positive. There was a major issue earlier this year where the one account we used was not allowing me to pay for the service. It said my accountant had billing rights, but he wasn't getting bills either. We would randomly and for days at a time not be able to access this one account at all. I would call and call and each representative that I talked to had different "solutions" but none of them worked. One even told me that our entire data was gone because we didn't pay the bill and we would have to start a new account. It was pretty ludicrous. It literally took about five months to get it resolved when finally, the last of about 13 reps that I talked to did what really needed to get done to fix it. Just seems like they're not on the same page as far as knowledge of this software.

Pluspunten

For the most part, this software is user friendly. It is organized and efficient and keeping my accounting and bookkeeping for the company on track.

Minpunten

There are several things this software does (or doesn't do) that make it a bit cumbersome. For example, there are certain accounts you cannot load into vendor details because it's not a "cost". But we have "cost of sales" and that is one of our biggest used account but I cannot load it into vendor cards just because it's not a cost account. I don't like the way the reconciliation works. I don't use the automatic feature because it makes it harder than it's worth when I have to go out of the menu altogether for it to register that something that automatically "reconciled" is to be accounting for.

Charles
  • Sector: Gezondheid, wellness en fitness

Quickbooks Review

Beoordeeld op 5-12-2022

Experience has been great and very professional so far!

Experience has been great and very professional so far!

Pluspunten

I loved how automated my invoices and billing became using quickbooks. I enjoy the professional look and easy use of the platform. It made it also easier to build and make expenses report. The customer service was also really good as I was able to schedule a call within the first 5 min on the website

Minpunten

Right now, I need a bit more experience on the platform. However, I would say that the price are decent and good for what I am using. Nothing negative to say about the platform.

PayPal , Square Payments , Cash App en Venmo

Redenen om voor QuickBooks Online Advanced te kiezen

Better price and it fit my business more

PayPal en PaySimple
  • Sector: Informatietechnologie en -diensten

Quickbooks Online Review

Beoordeeld op 4-8-2022

Overall for bookkeeping and accounting this software is simple to use as long as you don't use other features like processing payments.

Pluspunten

It was very easy to set up and use. Interface is nicely laid out. Reports are easy to find and prepare.

Minpunten

You are not able to create multiple invoice templates with different company names ie. one company with a numbered name and another with the business name. Also you have no control over online payments. Quickbooks will give you a chargeback but they won't release any info on the transaction so best not to use them for your online store. Use another service.

Zoho Books

Redenen om voor QuickBooks Online Advanced te kiezen

My Accountant recommended Quickbooks.

AccountEdge

Redenen om over te stappen op QuickBooks Online Advanced

Recommended by my accoutant.
Peggy
  • Sector: Management non-profit organisaties

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

A Must-Have For Administrators Looking For Efficient Payroll and Budgeting Software

Beoordeeld op 2-2-2024

Exceptional. I would be unable to handle the administrative functions of my position as well as client caseload without this software.

Pluspunten

Ease of use! I am not an accountant nor am I professionally trained in business operations. When I was elevated from Staff Attorney to Executive Director I inherited administrative responsibilities that I was completely unfamiliar with. However, I was pleasantly surprised by how intuitive and efficient the software is. I am confident the transition into my position would have been far more difficult, but not for our subscription to QuickBooks Online.

Minpunten

After connecting our client management database and bank accounts to Quickbooks Online, I began to see duplicate transaction entries. In troubleshooting the issue, I discovered that deleting the journal entry created by our client database was the only way to resolve the issue. This makes me uncomfortable. I wish there were a way to "archive" the journal transaction. This would allow the system to properly reflect the journal created by the client database, as well as my direct entry in the accounting software without affecting the overall balance.

Debi
  • Sector: Bankwezen

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 5.0 /10

Disappointed in QB Online constant updates

Beoordeeld op 29-3-2024

It has been beyond frustrating working with QB customer service to add back a column on a report that was removed (probably accidentally in June 2023). I want to see the NOTES field added back to the Customer export and have reached out to numerous supervisors and have been told many times it will be added back. It is now 10 months later and the field has not been added back.
I have provided "Feedback" numerous times as well.
Super frustrated with the customer support team not taking steps to fix this.

Pluspunten

It's important to access QB from different computers/locations.

Minpunten

I have provided "Feedback" numerous times as well.
Super frustrated with the customer support team not taking steps to fix this.

Eric
  • Dagelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 2.0 /10

As a General Contractor I wouldn't recommend

Beoordeeld op 10-2-2021

Frustrating

Frustrating

Pluspunten

Nothing really. We used to have QB desktop and it was pretty solid, but it was clunky for our remote accountant to access the desktop version (possible, just challenging for only our accountant or we could be on the desktop version at a time). Otherwise it the desktop version was great.

Minpunten

Where do I start. Customer service knows 'zero' about the construction industry hence can't relate to questions regarding simple things such as sub-contractor W9 and certificate of insurance (COI) storage. QB desktop has a place for input of COI storage with the addition of 'reminders' when a sub's COI expires. The online version has nothing for this (and this is a big deal for a growing general contractor - keeping track of COI manually is a huge pain). Also, when adding a project (location) for an Existing customer one would think you could go into an Existing customer profile to create a new project - but no, you have to create an entirely new CUSTOMER to do this, when all you are doing is adding a project to an existing Customer. It's baffling. Our accountant also doesn't like QB online and commented it was designed by website designers - not accountants. I agree. We're looking for new accounting software.

Samantha
  • Sector: Detailhandel

Mandatory for Business

Beoordeeld op 11-12-2019

It has been good. The price is a pain, but you get a ton of features even if you dont use every single one. We have enjoyed using QBO for years and will continue to use the service.

Pluspunten

-The customer service is on point every time. They are super helpful and can help you with errors and questions of any sorts. Any time I have had to contact them, they are quick and helpful. They also are kind!
-New Features added all the time

Minpunten

- Wont save the date to the actual date. It saves the last date you put in, which can be a really huge error later if you didnt change the date and went about your day.
-Prices tripled and they did add a ton of features, they arent really used by my size company and we had to get the upgraded version for ONE feature we use, which feels like waste

Sue
  • Sector: (Bioscoop)films

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

My experience with quickbooks has been very positive.

Beoordeeld op 12-6-2018

easy to use and teach
makes our ability to do work very easy

easy to use and teach
makes our ability to do work very easy

easy to use
easy to teach
functions are compatible with our organization's operations
Allows a lot of customization for reports

not cheap
tech support is too expensive
some updates are not necessary. Seem to occur just so it can be said that it was updated.

Antwoord van Intuit

I want you to have all the info you deserve about why support incurs a fee and the reasons behind updates, Sue. While many subscription-based products have support included in the monthly charge (like Online), our standalone Desktop products are billed once upon purchase. Instead of charging more for the product itself, the price is kept at a lower rate by offering advanced support separately. There's more about support plans, and what you can still get without them, at https://community.intuit.com/articles/1501198. Additionally, the need to upgrade the program, and discontinue older products, is a decision predicated on the assurance you will receive top of the line software and support. As older products are retired, all attention can be given to the most secure and feature-laden service on the market.

Before I forget, thanks for reaching out with your review. Happy filming to you and your team at Rehoboth Beach Film Society, by the way. Break a leg!

Jess, The QuickBooks Team

• Sector: Religieuze instellingen

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Affordable, realiable and easy to use

Beoordeeld op 28-11-2020

Accounting made easy even for those bookkeepers or accountants new to the software.

Pluspunten

QuickBooks for nonprofits can handle small nonprofits and large ones as well. The system is easy to use and QuickBooks has a ton of guides and videos to help begins with just about anything. Truly accounting made easy, not to mention the dozens of app integrations available.

Minpunten

My only complaint is when calling customer service, I have been helped by representatives who know less than I do about their program. I just hand up and call again to talk to someone else.

Noura

Love QuickBooks Online

Beoordeeld op 29-4-2021

It has been great. It took a little bit of time to get used to switch from desktop to online. Initially I didn't like it as much as the desktop, but got used to it fairly quickly.

Pluspunten

Easy to use. Great customer support with multiple ways to contact support. Helps us track our company easily. Has everything our business needs.

Minpunten

The app is a little different than the web version, which throws me off sometimes when I am used to doing things a certain way using the web version.