ecomdash

Websoftware voor het beheer van multichannel voorraad en verkooporders

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding
Functies
Gebruiksgemak
Klantenondersteuning

heeft deze app aanbevolen
Sorteren op

Geverifieerde reviewer

• Klantenondersteuning

Very exhaustive order process software

Beoordeeld op 30-3-2018

Pluspunten

Thanks to Ecomdash, you access many features that make the order management better: the ftp synchronization will allow you to know the inventory of brands/distributors, same thing with EDI. This way, your system will be up to date at each time. Also, you can send orders to the supplier automatically with the cvs file feature: that's a super smart way to automatize and order process.

Minpunten

It can seem a bit too complex as there are so many features and you may not use them all - the UI is not so good (many windows) but you have to get used to it. Also it takes some time to set up with the IT Team, as you have to establish ftp feeds with brands and suppliers. Sure it's more powerful than softwares like Ordore but it requires more efforts to set it up.

Richard
  • Sector: Consumentengoederen

Excellent Program for Managing Multiple Storefronts

Beoordeeld op 20-12-2018

We had several storefronts up and running when we found ecomdash. One could not be directly linked to ecomdash but we managed to connect through ShipStation with manual uploads from the storefront. We went through several iterations to eliminate double entries of orders but the support staff patiently worked with us to resolve all the issues. Every time something comes up we get responses same day or next day. Sometimes chat, sometimes email but always promptly and courteously.
We have tried other programs but none can measure up to the features and support we have with ecomdash.

Pluspunten

If you only use ecomdash to synchronize inventories among online storefronts, it is the best money you will spend. But ecomdash is much more than an inventory management program. There are also well designed modules for listing management, order management, and reports. At a glance you will be able to see which products are listed on each of you storefronts and which are not. Pending and on-hold orders are readily viewed and those with problems are highlighted. Reordering inventory is simple whether by supplier or for all items meeting your predetermined reorder point. There are so many valuable features to ecomdash you will always check it first.

Minpunten

There is a learning curve to ecomdash. There are so many bells and whistles that it takes awhile to get the feel for the logic. The process for listing new products on various storefronts needs work but some of the limitations are created by the storefronts themselves. Example: to list on Amazon you must already have an ASIN so you must create the basic listing on Amazon. Otherwise you are limited to tagging on someone else's existing listing.

Michael
  • Sector: Gezondheid, wellness en fitness

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 4.0 /10

Packed with Features / But Buggy and Painfully Slow

Beoordeeld op 3-6-2020

The platform has a rich functionality set. Unfortunately, due to the open support tickets, we haven't been able to use the platform successfully yet - even after paying for the onboarding support package.

Pluspunten

Ecomdash is packed with features. I tested a number of other competitors and Ecomdash significantly more features and functionality.

When I spoke to other competitors, I had a lot of "No's" when I asked whether their platforms could perform certain actions. With Ecomdash it was "yes" after "yes". Liberating!

Minpunten

The software is very buggy with errors that need support tickets to fix. I have 3 errors so far as a new user, which means that I haven't been able to successfully use the platform at all.

I even paid for the additional onboarding support package. But that mainly became a discussion about the errors that needed to be fixed.

The platform is also painfully slow. After pressing any action button, there is a terribly long dwell time before the action is accepted and completed. Most of the paid onboarding call was taken up by waiting for the system to load and actions to be correctly saved.

Redenen om voor ecomdash te kiezen

We switched our 3PL to a service that doesn't accept Orderhive. Orderhive has worked very well for us and we have been very happy with it. But they don't support this particular 3PL.

Overgestapt van

Orderhive

Redenen om over te stappen op ecomdash

Skubana and ChannelAdvisor are great platforms. But too expensive for us as they start at $1,000 per month. And go up. We trialled the other platforms and they didn't have many of the features that we needed: building kits/bundles, automatic geo-location routing, managing multiple Shopify locations. Ecomdash was the only platform that provided the functionality at the price tier that we needed.

Dear Michael,

Thanks for sharing your feedback. We're sorry to hear you're having issues with bugs and slowness. We really appreciate you bringing these issues to our attention. As you know we have a ton of features and really strive to make it easy for retailers like yourself to run their business. We're happy that we have everything you need, we just need to make sure everything works effectively for you. Someone from our team will be contacting you shortly to learn more about the bugs and the slowness you're experiencing.

We'd love to make things right if you give us another chance.

Thanks,

Kelley

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Ecomdash makes it easier to sell online

Beoordeeld op 19-1-2020

I've been using Ecomdash since they were just getting up and running. They have done so many upgrades and made the software better and better. Their customer service has been great and very responsive. The price of the software is easily justifiable since they monitor all of my inventory, manage my orders and let me list to multiple online selling venues all in one system. As they have grown, their up-time has been incredible.

Pluspunten

Cross list inventory on multiple selling platforms. Love the fact that when an order comes in from a selling venue, Ecomdash stops all of the listings on other platforms without me having to watch it.
Ability to print shipping labels for orders.
Ability to manage my inventory locations.
Ability to upload my listing info via a CSV file.

Minpunten

I don't have any cons, more like a wish list. I would like it if they would list / monitor Poshmark. I would like to be able to customize the reports.

Rob

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

So close to being awesome

Beoordeeld op 6-10-2017

Look, if you understand what marketplaces need to have listings post and all you need is basic inventory control, this is a 5 star product. I hover between 3 and 4 stars because there are glitches involved in the listing creation process and when you ask support for something, they take forever and repeatedly ask questions you have already answered.

Inventory control and ease of use in that respect - A+ valude for your money
Listing creation- eBay- B-, Shopify- A, Walmart- C+, Amazon (us, uk, ca)- D (not an F because if an ASIN exists, it will post your listing but if you are creating a new ASIN, you can not use ecomdash)

While support is courteous, the response for legitimate questions takes a long time and often yields inaccurate results. In English, you ask a question and wait up to 2 weeks for an answer which may or may not help. To use ecomdash, you need to have a bit of a puzzle solving brain or a level of patience that surpasses Gandhi.

Having said all of this, while I am critical of many things, I can honestly say I do not regret switching to them. I have paid a lot more for far less functionality from other services such as Solid Commerce and Zentail. You get what you pay for here, so if you have a solid understanding of how your sales channels work, you can save good money with this service. If you are new, you won't like it.

Despite the fact I rate customer support as poor, I am happy with my decision to use ecomdash. I save thousands of dollars a year and have learned many things (by being forced to haha) and in the long run this is the best solution for my needs.

Pluspunten

Easy to handle sku differences across selling channels
Excellent organization of inventory
Purchase Orders are easy to make
Best value for the money

Minpunten

Support is deplorable when you have an issue - Issues can take weeks to be answered and sometimes are still not answered properly - Not yet capable of posting new products to Amazon (You have to upload yourself and then download inventory into ecomdash) - Tedious creation of product groups (size/ color variations) which only post on eBay and Shopify (and supposedly Walmart but so far not successful with that despite asking for support over a week ago)

Sean

• Klantenondersteuning

We have been using Ecomdash for a few months and are still in the development stage. So far so...

Beoordeeld op 26-1-2018

Pluspunten

Price point compared to competitors. Ability to tie into other marketplaces. APIs that support automation. We can leverage our USPS account with Commercial Plus pricing through Endicia. The platform has the ability to manage multiple marketplaces in a relatively intuitive fashion. In theory, it will support the Mandrill plug in for delayed emails to customers. We have not gotten this functional yet. The support staff is generally speaking very helpful (although solutions take days/weeks sometimes). We had some issues with one of the APIs and they managed to implement a work around to accommodate our Woo Commerce website. This was a big deal and really allowed us to continue to use the Ecomdash platform. The methodology of Paid Orders- Ready to Ship versus Unshipped Orders empowers us to use automation for pulling inventory out of our POS. This is one of the most important features for our particular configuration and needs.

Minpunten

GUI does not give very much control over the sorting of orders. Therefore it is not as efficient as it could be. There are performance lags where the user is waiting for the GUI to catch up after a click (this has been recently improved to some degree). Printing labels does not support direct to the label printer. Therefore it pops up in a pdf and then you print from there. This slows down the process and is inefficient. The customization of packing lists is very limited. In particular, the logo size limit and text count limitations need improvement. Also the packing slip does not support shipping charges or ancillary charges/credits. A discrepancy on a packing slip/invoice can lead to customer complaints. We have had intermittent issues with time outs through the APIs. we have added code as a work around but still have issues on occasion.

John
  • Sector: Publiceren

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Very powerful, but not as intuitive as it should be.

Beoordeeld op 12-6-2020

It is very frustrating and confusing at first, since very little is intuitive. The BigCommerce sales channel had to be adjusted by the support staff on their end to make it work (and, of course, this is something you have to find out by complaining to support that it doesn't work! If a "contact us to finalize the BigCommerce settings" note was on the web site, it would have been much less frustrating.)

Support woman [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is terrific. The other person I interacted with, much less so. (Terse and distracted. The first time I had him, I felt like I was interrupting his lunch or something and every reply was slow and grudging. I've had him again since, though, and he was better. Just don't try to chat with him at lunch time!)

Pluspunten

It integrates inventory management with multiple sales channels. I like being able to sync my BigCommerce store Amazon, eBay, and several others all at the same time.

Minpunten

It can be glacially slow. An update made it faster, but it's still much slower than (to pick a competitor) Inkfrog. I'm still deciding if I want to stick with Ecomdash, but I probably will. It has a steep learning curve, but gets easier as you figure things out. And it has a lot of features that I may want to use later, as my business grows.

Hi John -

Thanks so much for your feedback. I'm happy to hear that we were able to get the BigCommerce integration working for you. I'll be sure to pass your experience, along with the other items you mentioned, over to our product team so they can continue to work on making it easier. We're working on adding more information/directions in the user interface to make it easier to use, so definitely reach out to our support team with any feedback! We're always looking for ways to improve the product.

Someone from our team will be reaching out to learn more about what you experienced. I hope you give us a chance to help grow your business! :)

Thanks,

Peter

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 5.0 /10

We began using this with excitement and an open mind.

Beoordeeld op 31-3-2018

As an inventory based platform Ecomdash should be more open architecture.

Pluspunten

We very much liked the customer service. However, the recent change to "leave a message and someone will get back to you" isn't met with much enthusiasm. Indeed someone does get back, and sometimes within minutes.

Minpunten

There are certain instances where a simple switch would be all the difference, but it isn't there. The software could use the ability for the user to change things for themselves.

Anne

Beoordeeld op 15-8-2019

It allows me to update everything in one location which distributes into all my stores on shopify

Pluspunten

I like that it works with all of my stores in one location

Minpunten

Sometimes I find that the inventory updates are missed and also the waiting time period for several updates takes very long as I am waiting in a que for the updates to be completed which sometimes could take over 15 mins.

Adriahnna

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 5.0 /10

Truthfully, not worth the price

Beoordeeld op 19-9-2018

Pluspunten

We didn't have a software program tracking our warehouse inventory before ecomdash, but now we do!

Minpunten

Since we've been using the software, we've had several glitches causing hiccups in our inventory counts. When something ran out of stock, it doesnt show as out of stock so it wouldnt show up on our reorder sheet. Had orders waiting forever due to this problem

Edward

Overall Opinion

Beoordeeld op 7-4-2018

I would recommend ecomdash but due hope they do not try to integrate too many features that are of no concern to us and price themselves out of the market such as SellBright and others have done. If they do elect to go down that road I hope they maintain a basic functionality for us who just inventory control which is our primary reason for using them.

Pluspunten

Its is priced right for what you get. Inventory management has never failed us which is the primary reason we use it.

Minpunten

If you do not create all of your listing in Ecomdash there are issues, especially with Big Commerce. Even after downloading all of our listings they were missing sub-categories. Why did this hurt us? When we went to update the site for 2018 pricing it overrode all of our categories on our website so we had to re-create them all using a CSV file from Big Commerce. It caused our site to be blank for all sub -categories and took us 3-4 hours to correct. ecomdash worked with us to make certain eBay would not have the same issues when updating listing, but it took them to update their API with eBay. I very much appreciated their customer service, and sometimes its the platform not wanting to interface fully with ecomdash.

Linda

ecomdash Review

Beoordeeld op 26-6-2020

We have a great shipping time frame due to using EComdash. Usually we ship the same day due to the interaction between market place systems.

Pluspunten

The syncing with the marketplace is awesome. The search of our product is easily done

Minpunten

The filters need reset each time the screen is refreshed within the creating of the Purchase Order system.
IE: Monthly sales filters.

Hi Linda,

Thanks so much for the feedback. We work hard to ensure our customers are able to seamlessly sell their products on many sales channels, so our team will be happy to hear you're having great experience.

I'll be sure to pass along your feedback to our team as they continue to work on ways to improve the product.

Thanks again and we look forward to helping you grow your ecommerce business.

Bill
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: Zelfstandig ondernemer

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Still learning, lots of checkboxes, attributes, buttons and switches.

Beoordeeld op 9-7-2018

As a solo operation, (listing, packing, shipping, walkin customers in my bricks and mortar showroom), my time on ecomdash is limited. The program deserves a lot of time & attention to make it really fly. So I hope to put a full time employee to just keyboard into ecomdash.

Pluspunten

In depth & web based tool. It does all that you need once an item is set up correctly. We use several sales channels. Going on 4 or 5 years now with ecomdash. Subscription costs are reasonable. I actually look forward using it every day.

Minpunten

Lots of bells and whistles, therefore a steep learning curve for me. However, support always gets me fixed when I screw something up.

Umar

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Exceptional Customer Service make Ecomdash a winner!

Beoordeeld op 21-3-2018

Pluspunten

It is a great platform for entry and mid-level business who are expanding to multiple marketplaces. Took us a little while to figure out the platform in the beginning and the only reason we didn't switch was because of their exceptional customer service. Would like to mention team which has been great and has helped us in resolving all our issues promptly. They have added lot more videos in 2018 which definitely help a lot.Overall ecomdash is a great value for the money and hope they invest more in providing additional functionality.

Minpunten

Ecomdash is slow at times and UI/UX needs a major improvement. Although it does a great job in syncing the inventory but listing products to various marketplaces is still very painful. They need to improve listing functionality a lot if they want to grow in business.

Andy

Ecomdash - work in progress

Beoordeeld op 21-3-2017

Nice piece of software but it lacks some basic features like variation listing. They are adding new features all the time. If you are looking to manage inventory on multiple channels and easily update inventory from suppliers it is great. Customer service is usually fast and their knowledge base can answer most questions.

Areas that need improvement are listing to channels, automatic price changing on channels, business rules to allow product data to be manipulated easily.

Overall I like Ecomdash and hope they continue to grow and add features

Inventory management
Supplier management

No variation listings
No business rules to combine data
Can be a little slow at times

Bill

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Does everything we need and more.

Beoordeeld op 20-8-2020

We went from using a 3rd party warehouse to doing it in-house. It has helped save us a ton of money and control our process and customer experience completely. The ability to tie in to multiple shippers has saved us additional money on shipping costs.

Pluspunten

We have been able to fully set up our warehouse, inventory product and seamlessly take orders from Shopify and ship them out. It does it all. Sometimes it isn't intuitive, and takes a bit of learning and perhaps a chat with tech support to figure it out. That said, support has always been fast (minutes at most) and has delivered an answer that works.

Minpunten

There has been some development ongoing and sometimes areas have been renamed. I find myself having to try one or two ways to get stuff done sometimes just to remember the work path. It sometimes feels a bit clunky to get the job done.

Hi Bill,

Thanks for your feedback! We put customer satisfaction as our priority, so our team will be happy to hear you've had a positive experience.

I'll be sure to pass your feedback along to our team, and we look forward to helping you grow your online business.

Huong
  • Sector: Kleding en mode
  • Wekelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Great experience for our small e-commerce store

Beoordeeld op 12-6-2018

We are a small e-commerce store with a small amount of team member, and inventory takes up a large part of our time, especially when we run our store on several channels, like Wordpress WooCommerce, Amazon Stores, drop ship vendors. Once we learnt about eComdash, it solved all of our problems. All the inventory reduction or counts are automated, it also syncs all the data across from our websites, which is wonderful. Saved us tons of time and labor cost.

Pluspunten

EComdash is super easy to work with and it helps us-- a small e-commerce company with several channe

Minpunten

Some functions of eComdash is pretty robust and sometimes it gets me super confused. Like for reporting function it shows several that all sounded the same but I don't really know if the things I need will be inside of until after I run it and wait for 5 minutes until the report is ready to see if I actually ran the right report. So maybe, a preview of reports would be helpful.

Nicholas
  • Sector: Automotive

Beoordeeld op 19-10-2020

Smooth and customer service is great.

Pluspunten

Customer support and ease of use.........

Minpunten

The listing software could use some improvement

Hi Nicholas,

Thanks for providing your feedback! Our team will be happy to hear you've had a great experience. Your review reaffirms the hard work our support team puts in each day.

I'm happy to pass your feedback along to our team, and we look forward to helping you grow your ecommerce business.

Joe
  • Sector: Internet

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Great platform for our needs

Beoordeeld op 14-8-2019

Pluspunten

The price was extremely attractive and the customer service is extremely responsive. They have a live chat feature that enables me to get my questions answered immediately.

Minpunten

Slow loading times make certain tasks like product kitting take longer than they should.

Lok

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Excellent product with exceptional technical support.

Beoordeeld op 13-10-2017

Pluspunten

It is very inexpensive inventory software and works well with all the selling channels we are currently using ( Etsy, Amazon, Shopify and Walmart).

Minpunten

Pricing update and accounting functionality need some improvement. When a order was cancelled from some market places, the cancellation info would not be posted back to the ecomdash and you have to cancel it manually on the ecomdash's order dashboard.

Anne

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Ecomdash is very intuitive to use and has strong customer support.

Beoordeeld op 17-7-2018

Pluspunten

I like the way you can link inventory from multiple sales channels in one database. It has a simple layout that is easy to use and it is very helpful the way they keep histories of downloads, imports and exports. Also, when you call customer service you always get someone who is very knowledgeable of the product.

Minpunten

We're still learning how to use the program but so far I don't see any major shortcomings. If I had to say one it is a little confusing how a parent product is shown as listed on a storefront but the variants that we are actually selling are not listed on the storefront when they actually are being sold on these storefronts.

MARYANNE

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Essential to the efficient operations and profitability of my business

Beoordeeld op 17-11-2015

Pluspunten

It helps us know our stock level on all store fronts, keep from running out of inventory, organize fulfillment and ensures a positive customer experience. It is easy to use and intuitive.

Minpunten

It can be slow during very busy times which could be our internet. Otherwise, it is excellent.

Amiram
  • Sector: Magazijnen/opslag

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 0.0 /10

Stay way don't believe fake reviews.

Beoordeeld op 3-11-2016

Well.......was thinking to use them based on previous reviews that I was reading and the value for the money. As a new and small company thought what could go wrong. As a none technical person I oped for their $99 set up.. they promised 15-30 phone call for set up, that my account will be integrated, sync and that I'll be ready to go and simply start doing business. But It wasn't like that at all. Phone cal came in simply to ask for more info and was around 5 minutes. After that I wanted to upload my whole inventory and integrated but because my Amazon.com already downloaded a few listings, the support person (which I think knows what she's doing) wanted to link these to all my channels. I tried to explain via so many emails back and forth that this is not what I'm looking for and really need my inventory uploaded she kept going back to the Amazon.com listings and try to connect these one. So I after 1 weeks talking to the walls I agree to continue with these few listings, but found out that because these listings are FBA listing, you can't integrate them to other channels. Or maybe they can but she didn't know how and couldn't help me. What it did it converted all the listings to 'none amazon fulfilled listings'. So I had to go and manually changed everything back to Amazon fulfilled. So if you sell FBA.......stay away and you will not get adequate support from them, only 5 miles long emails with instructions.

Looks good

Doesn't work

Justin
  • Sector: Automotive
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 51-200 werknemers

ecomdash is great!!!

Beoordeeld op 17-5-2018

I would recommend ecomdash to anyone needing full transparency of their inventory and/or wanting to sync inventory and shipping between multiple online sales channels.

Pluspunten

Excellent customer service, I have spoken with multiple agents and they have all known the answer correctly and quickly.
Inventory control
Listing control
Low stock control and alerts
Integrating multiple platform shipping works great
Everything is pretty straight forward

Minpunten

Along with a lot of great options comes a lot to learn. Not a bad thing at all, but just like anything, takes you a few days to understand how it all works.

Geverifieerde reviewer

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Finally, something that ties all the marketplaces together!

Beoordeeld op 14-8-2018

Pluspunten

Works with all the major marketplaces. Works with Quickbooks online. Perfect for a small operation to help with listing to multiple marketplaces and some major shopping carts, helps with order processing and shipping. Not too hard to put together.

Minpunten

It is very much do it yourself for the set up process. For a small number of SKU's this is a perfect fit. For larger numbers of sku's not so much. Also there is no easy way to add a back up supplier to your inventory items.