Zoho Invoice

Sorteren op

Harshad

Invoicing in Your Hand

Beoordeeld op 22-9-2019

A Perfect Billing/Invoicing Solution For Startup & Mid Range Business.
Daily I Use This Application For Billing.
I Can Manage All My Cusotmers Billing & Payment Details on My Mobile.

Pluspunten

Main feature is software is cloud baised, so you can access it anywhere like mobile, tablet, desktop and laptop.
You can generate invoice for your customers in just 10-15 second that is bigest advantage of this application and they also provide free version with limited access so anyone check its features and then can buy.

Minpunten

i dont find any issue with this application, only new user will takes some time to understand its functionality.

Hello Harshad,

Thanks a ton for the review!

We feel excited to know that you are able to handle invoicing on the go using Zoho Invoice. Since we are now gathering feedback from users regarding their invoicing experience using the mobile app, feel free to drop an email to [email protected] with the details of the app you use (Android/iOS).

We look forward to hear from you!

Domenico
  • Sector: Computersoftware
  • Wekelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

That's my choice for invoice software

Beoordeeld op 4-11-2021

The software is awesome. No complains. I really like the UI and the templating system is the best I've used. I've tried many similar software but none had all those options that lets you customise in depth your invoice layout, fields and overall appearance. Try it out.. the base plan is free!

Pluspunten

I tried many invoicing systems but none had the ease and depth needed to customise and translate all the fields needed to be compliant to my country tax and formal rules. The templating system is awesome, the way u can set automatic invoicing will save you a lot of time. This is just the best invoice software I've used and I'm still sticking with it.

Minpunten

The only drawback is that you can't delete customers if you have an invoice regarding them. This can limit your free trial or your free plan. If you always work with the same customers it's fine.. if you always have new and many customers this is something to think about first.

Odoo, QuickBooks Time en FreshBooks

Redenen om voor Zoho Invoice te kiezen

Whmcs takes too much effort for a little company

Overgestapt van

WHMCS

Redenen om over te stappen op Zoho Invoice

I choose Zoho because I could customise the invoice template and fields to be easy to use and compliant to my country laws. All the other solutions were not customisable enough to meet the Italian tax regulations standards but might work well in other coutries.
  • Sector: Design en ontwerp

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 3.0 /10

Free to Paid - Service & Expectations Can Use Improvement

Beoordeeld op 6-4-2019

Overall starting out it was ok. Even though there were setbacks it helped on a budget. However there are much better programs out there that are less maintenance and easier to use.

Pluspunten

The free service makes it great for someone starting or learning how to use invoices with no overhead. Its easy to use and print reports for file keeping, and visually appealing to customers.

Minpunten

If you are looking for more advanced features like advanced payment processing or sending to more than 5 users. etc, you will want to use the pro version or most likely look somewhere else for the price you pay. The customer service is terrible and outsourced to other countries. This is an issue if you need any assistance whatsoever.

Prem

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Create and manage invoicing for any order, service and more

Beoordeeld op 16-10-2022

To the point invoice creating automation essential

Pluspunten

Using it in Zoho marketing, CRM and custom automations that creates send invoice PDF in emails, WhatsApp and telegram with zapier, make and zoho automations

Minpunten

More Fonts can be added, Pre build templates can be improved

Invoice Ninja
Soorya
  • Sector: E-learning

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Complete end to end invoicing solution for SMBs

Beoordeeld op 29-5-2021

Very satisfied and extremely happy customer of Zoho Invoice.

Makes most of the "headache" piece of work in finance really easy and smooth by automating recurring tasks.

Pluspunten

Zoho Invoice has long been an dependable tool for all our internal billing and invoicing needs.

Ability to choose templates, customize design, adding categories and much more, makes it an integral part of our day to day business.

The product has extensive features like dashboard, estimates, payments, recurring payments etc which can serve very well to any startup, SMB or enterprise.

The product has strong UI/UX and the simplicity to use does not require any additional training or hand-holding, its just amazing how fast our new resources pick it up from day 1

We have used Zoho Invoice from our starting days and we have grown stronger together over all these years

Minpunten

As a founder-led company, I wish there was a feature to group multiple invoices into one and create a invoice group list, some customers expect us to submit multiple invoices in batches.

Eric
  • Sector: Rechtspraktijk
  • Anders 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

Excellent Invoicing and Expense Tracking Tool

Beoordeeld op 19-10-2020

Excellent experience. For invoicing and expense tracking, this is a great product.

Pluspunten

Hands down, the feature I liked best about Zoho Invoice was its ease of use. I place a lot of emphasis on this aspect of software. If software is difficult to learn, or it is not pleasing to use, then why bother. With Zoho Invoice, I was up and running in less than an hour. Like all of Zoho's software, the user interface is pleasant and makes sense. The product is also stable. No glitches, hiccups, or bugs.

Minpunten

Not so much a "dislike" as I simply needed software that did more than just invoicing and expense tracking, which is what Zoho Invoice does really well.

Hi Eric,

Thank you so much for leaving us a terrific review! We are humbled :)

Ease of use has always been at the heart of everything we do at Zoho Invoice, and we're glad to know you like it!

Feel free to share your feedback to support[at]zohoinvoice[dot]com anytime.

The Zoho Invoice Team

Alex
  • Sector: Consumentengoederen
  • Maandelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

Excellent for entrepreneurs, CRM integration

Beoordeeld op 22-10-2020

Pluspunten

Zoho invoice is practically must-have if you use Zoho CRM. The integration is good and it has at least 90% of the features any small to medium business would want. It has a generous free tier so you can invoice your first few clients before subscribing.

Minpunten

The CRM integration is good although somewhat tricky to initialize. It's easy to get sync problems between this CRM and invoice accounts.

QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise

Redenen om voor Zoho Invoice te kiezen

Zoho invoice is integrated strongly with zoho CRM

Overgestapt van

Hi Alex,

Thanks a lot for the detailed review on Zoho Invoice and our native integration with Zoho CRM. We're happy to know you like it!

Feel free to share your feedback anytime to support[at]zohoinvoice[dot]com

The Zoho Invoice Team

Anthony
  • Sector: Detailhandel
  • Wekelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Essential invoicing software for freelancers

Beoordeeld op 8-4-2020

As a freelancer, invoicing can be time-consuming, messy, and frustrating. Zoho Invoice eliminates all of these flaws and provides a convenient way to get paid.

Pluspunten

Online payment processing, recurring invoices, automated emails, and a client portal

Minpunten

Nothing. I loved everything about this software.

Redenen om over te stappen op Zoho Invoice

Zoho's free service is essentially the same product as the Freshbooks $25.00 option, but is totally free.

Hi Anthony,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review Zoho Invoice.

Managing invoices and payment collection, like you said, can be really stressful and frustrating sometimes. We are glad to know that Zoho Invoice is helping you manage these easily.

Good luck for your business. We're here to support you!

Ashley
  • Sector: Vervoer/over de weg/per spoor
  • Wekelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

Zoho Invoice for the Win

Beoordeeld op 16-8-2022

I love zoho invoice, the TMS systems we use have invoicing built-in (that we pay for) but I prefer zoho to them

Pluspunten

I love that the invoices are customizable and easy to use

So far I have had no issues using Zoho invoice

ezLoads TMS and Driver App

Redenen om over te stappen op Zoho Invoice

Their invoice features were not as user friendly or customizable
Dale
  • Dagelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

I just switched from the "improved" FreshBooks to Zoho Invoice.

Beoordeeld op 16-1-2018

It meets most of my invoicing and time tracking needs, and at an over 50% reduction in monthly costs.

Pluspunten

My small consulting firm has used Freshbooks for a couple of years. Recently they "upgraded" their product and I lost very basic functionality that I relied on day-to-day. While not perfect, Zoho Invoice provides most of that functionality and at an over 50% drop in price. I really like the previous FreshBooks solution, and would have eagerly embraced the new, but you cannot release a new version that supports so much less functionality that the last.

OK, off that soap box. Zoho Invoice so far seems easy to use, with a few caveats I will spell out in the next section. The customization is great (almost, but not quite, to a fault). Some of what I consider basic functions for a consulting environment are available. Including the expense receipt images on the PDF invoice (HELLO FRESHBOOKS!!!) are very simple.

Minpunten

Three things. But keep in mind that even with these three things I find Zoho Invoice better suited to my needs over my current solution;

Provide the option to include the expense date on the invoice!!!!! This is very basic and very needed. I see from reviews that people have been asking for this for several years.

Provide a field for expense vendor. Sure I can setup a custom field, but when you get to the invoice you cannot access custom fields at the detail level.

Provider the option to include the expense author on the invoice. I usually have two to three of us on an engagement all entering expenses for travel, lodging, meals, etc. By including the author, the client can easily see from whom the expense is coming from.

To get around these shortcomings, I have my group enter expenses in a very specific way that includes these information in the notes field. Not optimal, but still works.

Andy
  • Sector: Grafisch ontwerp

Mr

Beoordeeld op 29-5-2017

Zoho Invoice provides a full-featured accounting tool for self-employed service professionals who don't need to manage bank accounts or balance sheet assets. If you sell your time or sell (or resell) products you create and don't need an inventory system, Zoho Invoice is nearly perfect.

Pluspunten

Practically everything is so well-thought out. Zoho Invoice is everything a self-employed person or entrepreneur needs to manage contacts, quotes, invoices, receivables and expenses. It even has robust support for time billing (projects, tasks, etc.), sales tax, recurring invoices, and even multiple currencies (I just need USD, but the capability is there). Zoho Invoice is the almost perfect accounting tool I need to track income and expenses. When my data is entered and up to date, getting my data to my accountant for income tax prep is as simple as exporting two spreadsheets.

Minpunten

The expense feature set includes the ability to track mileage. This feature is represented well on the iOS app, but in order to enter a mileage record with an odometer reading, the system requires both a beginning value and an ending value at the same time. This really doesn't work. I would have to note my beginning mileage then enter it along with the ending mileage at the end of the business trip. As such, I use a standalone mileage app called MileBug.

Marta
  • Sector: Management non-profit organisaties

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

It is a "must have" for start-ups

Beoordeeld op 15-11-2017

As I have already said, this program is perfect for a startup, since it is so easy to use and very useful, so I strongly recommend them to use it. But the best thing is the fact that you can integrate it with other Zoho apps, and I can say from my own experience that this is really helpful, since you can control every aspect of you enterprise accounting in only one program.

Pluspunten

It is a very useful and easy software, specially for small start-ups. It allows you to easily make invoices, recurrent invoices, manage them as you wish, etc. Also, you can personalize them, since you can do your own templates, although they provide you with some. But the most important thing is that you can integrate Zoho Invoice with all other Zoho applications, such as Zoho CRM, Zoho Expense, Zoho Mail, etc. and, by this, have several different departments of your enterprise in the same page. That's what I find most useful.

Minpunten

Honestly, I haven't found any problem with this program, but if I had to say something, I would say that the only negative things are small details that some times may be bothering but, at the end, are not relevant. An example of these little things could be when you make a mistake in an invoice and then you cannot modify it. It is true that you should not modify an invoice once it has been sent, but in some occasions I know I could do it without any problem.

Justin
  • Sector: Bouw
  • Dagelijks Gratis proef lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Nothing different than other software

Beoordeeld op 23-10-2019

The best part of the software is definitely the front facing client portal. This helps us keep clients informed. We may roll this back out in the future due to this feature.

Pluspunten

Zoho is a solid piece of software. Love that they have a client portal! Clients can login and see their amount due on a project and make payments. They can accept estimates and change orders and pay immediately. This helps us get our money fast!

Minpunten

We ended up choosing Freshbooks, but only because Freshbooks was more intuitive. This is a great software for anyone that doesn't like Freshbooks.

Quickbooks Online

Dear Justin,

Thanks for reviewing us.

We are happy to know that you liked the client portal that Zoho Invoice offers.

However, it's unfortunate for us that you chose to leave. If you can spare a few minutes and drop an email to [email protected], we could know more details on the reasons behind your decision.

We would love to have you with us!

The Zoho Invoice team

Shane
  • Sector: Vastgoed

One of the Best!

Beoordeeld op 10-9-2019

Pluspunten

Zoho Invoice had almost everything we needed. The customization was great, the way they had line items setup was perfect. They accepted both Paypal and Stripe right out of the gate with no wonky overlays. It is a little bit of a no-frills system visually but it does everything you want it to do. Then there's the price, for what you pay you really cannot beat this platform.

Minpunten

The only reason we switched away from the Zoho Invoice service was integrations. When we implemented Proposify it didn't integrate with Zoho Invoice but had a seamless integration with Freshbooks. If Zoho Invoice had more integrations (non-Zapier) it would be great.

Hi Shane,

Thanks for the review.

It's good to know you liked the online payment integrations we have. Regarding the integration with Proposify, we are sorry that it's not available right now. But, if we roll it out in the future, we shall let you know.

That said, if you are interested, we can discuss how can set up the connection between these apps using our APIs.

Randeep
  • Sector: Mijnbouw en metalen
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 10.000+ werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Zoho invoice assists in sending invoices, receiving payments and provides reminders about...

Beoordeeld op 15-8-2018

Pluspunten

For a startup company, safeguarding finances and using it wisely is of great importance for the survival of the company. The features Zoho invoice provide are simply worthy as compared to its price. It is so easy to maintain invoices, receivables, expenses and many others. One of its prominent is the multiple currency feature. And as far as personalization is concerned, they have made custom templates highly personalized. All in all, it is a must-have application for startups.

Minpunten

The app seems to be biased towards iOS more than Android. It works better on Apple devices as compared to Android devices. Also adding a feature, wherein one could know if the client has opened the email about payment would be quite good as it would remove any unwanted friction.

Gabriel
  • Sector: Religieuze instellingen
  • Maandelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Very sleek and simple, but is it worth the price?

Beoordeeld op 5-7-2018

Pluspunten

What I absolutely love about this product is the simplicity of the interface, and the ease of which I can customize my invoices and organize my clients. Its really nice to be able to have everything you need to invoice all in one central location. (address book, invoice editor, payment organization and tracking, etc) I also love that the interface itself changes based on your personal branding, and that it incorporates that into your invoices, so that your clients see something cohesive and professional (once they open the email attachments) without you having to do much work behind the scenes to make it happen.

Minpunten

It is definitely handy to have all of your tools in one place, however all of those things I could also do myself almost as easily. This app saves you time setting up for sure, but once you have your own templates in other editing software such as InDesign or Microsoft word, it makes this platform almost obsolete. The advantage of having a central location is almost not worth the price, and I am thinking of just going back to doing my own work. I am also not a fan of the emails that get sent to my clients with Zoho branding (they see my branding and invoice after clicking to open a link, which is a bit redundant). I would like to see this app step up their game with something a little more innovative to make the price worth it, or reduce the price of the software. It's just not worth it by my standards.

Arung
  • Sector: Computersoftware

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

A tool for small business that would really like to keep their booking managed

Beoordeeld op 14-11-2018

I needed a software to manage my income and outcome report but also helps me to keep track of the business prospects and marketing targetting. Came across this software with keywords "Invoice tool with marketing features", use it and I love it how I can control my marketing staffs in making an offer and track the follow-ups records. Another thing I love about this software is the currency switcher, since my products are sold in USD and IDR, also since Paypal exchange currency rate is lower than the market this tool rate customizer really comes in handy.

Pluspunten

The simplicity, the currency exchange rate customizer, the simple report system, the Paypal option to receive payment, and the mobile app that works.

Minpunten

The loading time took a bit if it's opened from a weak internet signal. Not important

Edinson

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Making invoices fast and easy is now easier thanks to Zoho Invoice

Beoordeeld op 4-7-2018

Zoho Invoice has been a blessing for our workspace, optimizing time and effort in the preparation of invoices, tax withholding, budgeting, all with an impeccable and luxurious presentation, making Zoho Invoice a high level software for the job.

Pluspunten

Zoho invoice has only given us a good impression, since we used it in our office we have achieved positive characteristics, among which we have the making of facts quickly and easily, avoiding the printing of forms and physical invoices that only generate expenditure of resources.

Another positive feature is that we can add the local taxes and thus make the invoices according to our fiscal ordinance, eleemnto very effective to invoice.

Minpunten

We have experienced a lot in the work from this software and from moments both I and my co-workers have not found negative features of the software, on the contrary, day by day we get more attached to the software because of its positive characteristics.

Nitin
  • Sector: Marketing en reclame

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Must try invoice software!

Beoordeeld op 28-11-2016

if your looking for an easy to use invoice software , with less jargon , great reports and slick billing you landed in the right place. Great billing software for professionals and small biz.
Easy billing , saves your client contacts and billing history , good stationery options , even reminds customers for your payments-time n again!

Pluspunten

Ease to understand , easy to use. don't need an accountant - replace him partially for small set ups.
reminds customers for payments. can look your expenses and reports in easy to understand fashion

Minpunten

its not an accounting software! its only for billing and expense accounting. remember that!

Ravindra
  • Sector: Consumentenelektronica

Very good for Small Business

Beoordeeld op 25-11-2016

Overall happy with Zoho Invoice. It has all the basic functionalities needed to run a small business. Reports and dashboard interface is great. Payment remainders and automation is excellent. It has made my life easy.

Work needed: The only thing lacking is vendor management instead of expense management. Customer side is great. Work needed on Supplier side i.e creation of PO's, receipt of material, expense entry and then payment to the supplier. Every expense can be treated as taken from the supplier. For Ex: Rent, salary, stationaries etc. That way the incoming funds and outgoing funds can be tracked easily inturn profit and loss can be tracked monthly and there will be clear picture of the organization.

One more feature I expect in future is --> Every business has to file taxes every month or quarter(VAT, ST etc). If you can implement a feature where on clicking a button, the software can generate the whole report along with invoices, expenses, tax details etc through which one can easily file taxes, then it will be a added advantage.

• Wekelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Finally an invoicing software that is easy to use and just works

Beoordeeld op 22-2-2021

Finally, I have a clear overview of my invoices and pending payments. I had been using Excel so far. What a relief!

Pluspunten

The invoices look nice and professional and I can create templates and customize the invoice text based on my specific needs. The interface is simple and easy to use and customer support helped me setting things up the way I want.

Minpunten

I wish I could use formatting in terms and have a bit more customization abilities but generally speaking it does everything I need. I'd like native integration with Hubspot which is available only through Zapier.

Redenen om over te stappen op Zoho Invoice

Cheaper and more customizable.

Hi there,

Thank you so much for reviewing Zoho Invoice!

Switching from spreadsheets to Zoho Invoice is a great decision (must have been a relief!), and we're glad we could help you with the switch.

We're sorry that we don't have a native integration with Hubspot yet. However, with respect to the other requirement in terms of customization, would you mind dropping an email to support[at]zohoinvoice[dot]com? We'd love to help you with that.

Evan
  • Sector: Programmaontwikkeling
  • Wekelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

Zoho Invoice Review

Beoordeeld op 19-2-2019

Zoho is fantastic! It's quick and easy to use. Zoho helps for me to keep track of all my submitted invoices, expenses, bills, and payments. This is incredibly useful for when it's time for tax season to roll around. If you want peace of mind, solidarity, and consistency, then Zoho is something that I would highly recommend to anyone!

Pluspunten

I enjoy how Zoho gives me the ability to format my invoices professionally. Zoho does a great job at providing properly structured invoices for business; which, I thought is fantastic! Zoho sends invoice emails on your behalf and also helps you to keep track of all the invoices submitted!

Minpunten

There isn't anything that I don't like about Zoho, honestly. Zoho does a fantastic job of giving you a brief tutorial; which, generally helps for you get a good understanding of how the software works.

Trondur

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Fast easy flexible and "on the go"

Beoordeeld op 25-11-2016

Been using Zhoho invoice for three years, and my accounting on the go, has never been easier. While on public transport I book invoices, and I can keep track of hours I spend on creative work. Expenserecording with image attachment works fine.

Fast flexible

Minpunten

A little rough around the edges, refine please

Andrés

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

One of the best softwares to keep your accounting books in check, even for starters and...

Beoordeeld op 9-1-2018

Invoicing, making recurring payments and send payment reminders easily.

Pluspunten

All the features it provides on a free service. It allows you to make invoices, make them recurrent, keep track of your expenses, taxes, make payment portals for your clients, and so much more.

Minpunten

If you need an extra user (say you are starting a small company with an associate) you need to pay for him. But that is not even a bad thing.

• Sector: Marketing en reclame

Affordable Invoicing Software

Beoordeeld op 21-5-2019

Love the ease of use, my clientele is able to pay their invoices easily and I always get my money.

Pluspunten

Zoho Invoice supports multiple payment gateways and is very easy to use. They have telephone support when you have questions and are always prompt and courteous.

Minpunten

I do not have any issues with this software. Does what it claims at an affordable price